~53th NMG~(IO)When Their Noses Collide<3 - Page 62

Posted: 13 years ago
OK i m saying this again....but Pardes is crap.....useless.....guy imaginging a girl whom he met 2 times.....and that to in gowns and short hair.......🤢
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

OK i m saying this again....but Pardes is crap.....useless.....guy imaginging a girl whom he met 2 times.....and that to in gowns and short hair.......🤢

Crap Crap Crap...........🤢
jun is better off with this show..............n i am not saying this coz i am an arti fan.......i am saying this honestly.........jisko jo samjhna hai samjhe..............n can call me Bad n Fake Fan.............can Blame ArTians for drop in arjun's rank.......but Pardesh is a Crap.......

W*H has happened to him???....he is'nt the same Arjun
yeah he looks ukhra ukhra............n tired also..........
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Crap Crap Crap...........🤢
jun is better off with this show..............n i am not saying this coz i am an arti fan.......i am saying this honestly.........jisko jo samjhna hai samjhe..............n can call me Bad n Fake Fan.............can Blame ArTians for drop in arjun's rank.......but Pardesh is a Crap.......

Why some ppl think that they are only the true fans of Arjun???.........why don't they accept the fact.....no doubt Arjun acts perfectly...but how can we like the crap love story??......is this called a love story.......🤢🤢

BTW.....who said drop in Arjun's ranking is dut to Artians???
waise where those new fans................i never saw them in pmmka forum...............wanna know if they are watching or not............oh they must be.......... true n Loyal ab fans..........hum to fake fans hain naa......

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 13 years ago
A hurt heart is lk a small babyyy which only cry.. but cnt xpress its feelings. so dnt hurt anyone...and never one who luvs u.. Wish u all a happy day!
54 minutes ago UnlikeLike
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

yeah he looks ukhra ukhra............n tired also..........

yeah....and that spark is not there in his eyes which he used to have before....can't the so-called Arjun fans see this???
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

A hurt heart is lk a small babyyy which only cry.. but cnt xpress its feelings. so dnt hurt anyone...and never one who luvs u.. Wish u all a happy day!
54 minutes ago UnlikeLike

OMGGGG.......what the hell has happened to him???😲

Hey Shiviiii🤗
sorry serious disc on .........me will come later