Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

@NMG: Fari said HI to you all and she said she cares for all of you but she just doesnt get the time to come here....

This was her pm to me😃

k amy dear me goin,will meet u again inshallah wenever ill  find sometime🤗
and plz say helo to all from my side and tell them dat i missed dem so much and im still missing dem😳 and i do care for dem😳,its just im busy so cant manage 2 meet dem n u😭,u tc luv ya🤗Allah hafiz🤗

i miss farii😭
do tell her amy ........me missing her loads🤗
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shiviii..i miss u baby!!..sorry gotta rush..pending assignments!! but i miss talking to u janni!..love u loadsss! all the very veryy best for ur exam! merey jiger ka tukra!..<3
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Me here for 5 min....

Hey Shivi and Mehaku🤗🤗

OMGGGG Arjun is again back to liking comments......He liked all comments about ARTI....ppl telling him that he looks best with Rati....and missing ARTI AND MAYUR A LOT......he liked all those comments😍

And also he like Mayank-Nupur VMs......Hum tum and all.....Hayyeeeee😍

Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail
OMGGGG...he pressed likes for Mayur VMs........but no likes for Chandu-Niru VMs🥳
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Me here for 5 min....

Hey Shivi and Mehaku🤗🤗

OMGGGG Arjun is again back to liking comments......He liked all comments about ARTI....ppl telling him that he looks best with Rati....and missing ARTI AND MAYUR A LOT......he liked all those comments😍

And also he like Mayank-Nupur VMs......Hum tum and all.....Hayyeeeee😍

🤗🤗🤗
ayshu post the comments & like na😒

it's so spammed there
i did not find his like
only the inital ones which i posted in ab at😕

2mehak: miss u too🤗🤗🤗
aysha_mayur thumbnail
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys...Ok...I Love This VM...LOL... You HAVE to Watch it!! Please Rate & Comment. And Do Subscribe To Me If You Like My Videos! x *NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS INTENDED* *NOT INTENTED OF COPYRIGHT, PLEASE YOUTUBE DON'T DELETE THIS VIDEO* *DISCLAIMER: THIS VIDEOMIX IS MADE BY A FAN OF MA
5 hours agoLikeUnlike View Feedback (9)Hide Feedback (9)

love 2days sbs seg only bcz of ur smile........
u were looking good.......
but u looks best wid rati di
missing my mayur............my jaan
13 hours agoLikeUnlike View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)

Missing mayur arti
14 hours agoLikeUnlike View Feedback (10)Hide Feedback (10)

Amazing VM
www.youtube.com
Mayank Nupur Vm hum tum from the movie hum tum
17 hours agoUnlikeLike View Feedback (22)Hide Feedback (22)

and many more😳

Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago

Dil Se Diya Vachan to go off air..

Saturday, March 12, 2011 | 12:17:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Dil Se Diya Vachan to go off air..

Zee TV has now taken the decision of axing Dil Se Diya Vachan which presently occupies the 7 PM slot..

Zee TV and Filmfarm India's Dil Se Diya Vachan which offered a different take to the relationship of a mother-in-law and her daughter-in-law will go off air in the first week of April. The latest is that Hats Off Productions' upcoming show on the trials and tribulations of kids in an orphanage, 'Choti Si Zindagi' will be getting the 7 PM slot.

Our source states, "Dil Se Diya Vachan failed to garner TRPs at the early evening slot. The decision of Neena Gupta to quit the show, due to her ill health was indeed a setback to the entire team, especially because she was one of the pillars of the story line. It was the decision of the channel to wrap up the show. Dil Se Diya Vachan is expected to wind up on April 2nd".

When contacted, Gaurav Khanna the protagonist said, "Yes, we have also heard that the show is ending".

We tried contacting Producer Pintoo Guha but he was not reachable.

Producer J.D. Majethia seemed clueless about the slot that his show was due to get and said, "Currently I am not sure about the time slot, as I am given to understand that there are three time slots in consideration, of which the 7 PM slot is also one. I have also heard the buzz, but I am yet to receive any official word from the channel".

As per our source, Choti Si Zindagi will launch on April 4th at the 7 PM slot on Zee TV..

We tried contacting Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV but could not get thro' to him.

lolss this show even though on zee was very boring😆😆😆

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

www.youtube.com
Hey Guys...Ok...I Love This VM...LOL... You HAVE to Watch it!! Please Rate & Comment. And Do Subscribe To Me If You Like My Videos! x *NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS INTENDED* *NOT INTENTED OF COPYRIGHT, PLEASE YOUTUBE DON'T DELETE THIS VIDEO* *DISCLAIMER: THIS VIDEOMIX IS MADE BY A FAN OF MA
5 hours agoLikeUnlike View Feedback (9)Hide Feedback (9)

love 2days sbs seg only bcz of ur smile........
u were looking good.......
but u looks best wid rati di
missing my mayur............my jaan
13 hours agoLikeUnlike View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)

Missing mayur arti
14 hours agoLikeUnlike View Feedback (10)Hide Feedback (10)

Amazing VM
www.youtube.com
Mayank Nupur Vm hum tum from the movie hum tum
17 hours agoUnlikeLike View Feedback (22)Hide Feedback (22)

and many more😳

oh wowwww😃😃😃😃😃😍

but he replied to one pmmka wala comment too😕😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Thank god he did'nt say anything about those pathetic comments
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Shivi he liked about his performance in PMMKA....not chandu-Niru videos or vms