Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 16 (Page 129)

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
the part where mk sees them sleeping was really nice
but what happened to mk all of a sudden? missing her mom?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Lakshmi86 Goldie
Lakshmi86
Lakshmi86

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Hi,

Nice update!!!!!!!
i just love MK,
i just love the way she gives back to Maan, actually the way he do......

oh please dont call Maan a kid,
if so he is a bad bad boy!!!!!!!!Angry

Well, loved to see Geet atleast little happy..........

hmm precap.........thats what i wanted.........
i am sure Geet is shouting at Maan coz of his behaviour with MK.,....

muskanp

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
nice update

maan &mk ka bday falls on same day...wow!!

why was mk unpleased

cont soon

Edited by sweetshab - 16 March 2011 at 5:01am

muskanp

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by 7thHeaven

@muski I differ again Dadi is at fault, ok let assume dadi want to see her gandson happy but is real she know what is his really happiness
A BIG NO. dadi don't know what is maan happiness
For me may be indirectly but dadi don't know maan's happiness.
 u r happy with dev but don't think dev understand maan well than dadi.
 di . . . i agree she doesnt know what his happiness is . . . but the fact is, apart from Geet no one knows Maan, he never lets anyone . . . think abt it she has seen her grandson suffer for seven yrs and now he was smiling but she also knows Geet is married and has a kid so naturally  if she sees maan happy she will assume maan wants to move on  . . . yes dev understood maan better than dadi did . . .  two reason . . . age and he himself is a male and siblings understand each other better i m telling this as my sis understands me better than my parents and she is younger to me . . . i still believe if anyone is to b blamed for the seperation it is Maan . . . lets  say for argument sake dadi did put the seed in his mind abt ,moving on but muskan di has already told the reasons why maan belived geet moved on, it was because he thinks MK is 4 yrs old, Then that GK confusion where does dadi come in . . . the moment dadi finds out MK is maan's daughter i can bet she will b on cloud nine . . . sometimes even in my sisters case she gets upset abt things and  at times mom is unable to make out the reason but i can because she opens up only with me  . . . its not required dadi will always know what is his happiness . . .

look muskan I 'm really tired and don't want to comment further  anything about this.
but I have to now
 problem is no one want to understand what is I'm trying to say like
1.I never support maan for his wrong deed. it's me who told here punish maan  and make him understand the importance of geet
2.I never against dadi but I again her some wish.
3.yes dadi wants her happiness but can't she noticed every time she told him abt marriage or to move on or geet moved how he react.
4.some times, chup rehene mein kuch thing accha hota hain.
5.it's maan's birthday and dadi should know how muhc will effect maan if any one told suddenly abt his  marriage .ok let assuem dadi guess maan moved one but after maan replied she ready fight till then dev interrupts her .
6.yes dev understand him well.
7.geet know and understand maan well then tell me where is maan fault if any one don't want to understand him. if dadi fails to know abut her grand son then it's maan fault or dadi's.yes maan is short of word and very much introvert types but it's geet who try to understand him and she succeed . kya maan ua rkisine dadi ko mana kya tha mat samajho maan ko.
8. assumption when dadi assume something then it's fine and very good thing when maan assume something then it's sin
9.maan guess wrong mk's age but tell me two things before maan met mk dadi already put seed on maan's head. second how could maan knwo geet pregnant that time. his heart want to believe that mk is his and their princess but brain not. he is fighting ,
for maaneet circumstances r bad and luck is not favor so they r still suffering adding some time directly or indirectly some people constant interfering between them and their relationship.

Look prithvi, I am not denying on what you say but I don't agree with you on one thing that you stating daadi interfering in Maneet's life. Yaar, as for as we know, they are apart for the last 7 and half years without seeing each otehr or any sort contacts. Did Dadi asked them to stay apart? Did by any chance, Dadi knew about their relationship as husband and wife? even when she found out them together (with all sorts of signs of they being wrong), all she said is that she didn't expected that from Geet. Atleast, they could have revealed it at that time, no they kept quiet even then and he started distancing her much more. but the fact remains that he had already started avoiding her and even her friends knew it. Do you remember, dadi is the one who told Annie about Geet and maan's relationship and that she had already had talks with rano. Unfortunately they didn't give her choice to perform their marriage. And what is sudden in she asking him to marry that too after waiting for more than 7 years? hwen his younger brother is married and have kid of 5 year old, any granny wants her elder child also to move and lead a happy life. Thrue she announced in the paper about Maan's engagement with Sameera, but that was after Geet reached Delhi, that means while giving the add, dadi knew Geet is back in Delhi and with a kid. (this she would have realized while she contacted (or visited) DCP office to invite teh person who saved her grandson's life. Thats when she would have realized she waited too long for nothing and she should act fast. Look she is a granny and has limited life left and she wants her MK to be settled in life before she close her eyes so taht there will some one to take care of him.

And with regard to Sameera waiting for more than 8 years, it has to be her undivided love for maan and nothing else. If we appreciate geet waiting for maan even after he threw her out of his house during annies wedding and maan waiting for her for the same number of years even without knowing whether she is alive or dead, why not Sameera's? Only if she had known Maan is a married man, she would not have waited for him. But fore the general public, he is still an aligible bachelor and what is her fault if she waited?
i don't see any wrong intentions in either daadi or Sameera.  I really feel pity for them that they are kept in dark waiting for a fruit which is not even avaialble.

Jaya

muskanp

-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Awesome part.... loved it

muskanp

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
way way way 2222222222222222222 gud
luved every bit of it
can't wait 4 d nxt update
i mean it was out of dis world n gotta give u Standing Ovation

muskanp

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

@muski I differ again Dadi is at fault, ok let assume dadi want to see her gandson happy but is real she know what is his really happiness
 di . . . i agree she doesnt know what his happiness is . . . but the fact is, apart from Geet no one knows Maan, he never lets anyone . . . think abt it she has seen her grandson suffer for seven yrs and now he was smiling but she also knows Geet is married and has a kid so naturally  if she sees maan happy she will assume maan wants to move on  . . . yes dev understood maan better than dadi did . . .  two reason . . . age and he himself is a male and siblings understand each other better i m telling this as my sis understands me better than my parents and she is younger to me . . . i still believe if anyone is to b blamed for the seperation it is Maan . . . lets  say for argument sake dadi did put the seed in his mind abt ,moving on but muskan di has already told the reasons why maan belived geet moved on, it was because he thinks MK is 4 yrs old, Then that GK confusion where does dadi come in . . . the moment dadi finds out MK is maan's daughter i can bet she will b on cloud nine . . . sometimes even in my sisters case she gets upset abt things and  at times mom is unable to make out the reason but i can because she opens up only with me  . . . its not required dadi will always know what is his happiness . . .

look muskan I 'm really tired and don't want to comment further  anything about this.
but I have to now
1.I never support maan for his wrong deed. it's me who told here punish maan  and make him understand the importance of geet
3.yes dadi wants her happiness but can't she noticed every time she told him abt marriage or to move on or geet moved how he react.
5.it's maan's birthday and dadi should know how muhc will effect maan if any one told suddenly abt his  marriage .ok let assuem dadi guess maan moved one but after maan replied she ready fight till then dev interrupts her .
7.geet know and understand maan well then tell me where is maan fault if any one don't want to understand him. if dadi fails to know abut her grand son then it's maan fault or dadi's.yes maan is short of word and very much introvert types but it's geet who try to understand him and she succeed . kya maan ua rkisine dadi ko mana kya tha mat samajho maan ko.
8. assumption when dadi assume something then it's fine and very good thing when maan assume something then it's sin
9.maan guess wrong mk's age but tell me two things before maan met mk dadi already put seed on maan's head. second how could maan knwo geet pregnant that time. his heart want to believe that mk is his and their princess but brain not. he is fighting ,
for maaneet circumstances r bad and luck is not favor so they r still suffering adding some time directly or indirectly some people constant interfering between them and their relationship.

Look prithvi, I am not denying on what you say but I don't agree with you on one thing that you stating daadi interfering in Maneet's life. Yaar, as for as we know, they are apart for the last 7 and half years without seeing each otehr or any sort contacts. Did Dadi asked them to stay apart? Did by any chance, Dadi knew about their relationship as husband and wife? even when she found out them together (with all sorts of signs of they being wrong), all she said is that she didn't expected that from Geet. Atleast, they could have revealed it at that time, no they kept quiet even then and he started distancing her much more. but the fact remains that he had already started avoiding her and even her friends knew it. Do you remember, dadi is the one who told Annie about Geet and maan's relationship and that she had already had talks with rano. Unfortunately they didn't give her choice to perform their marriage. And what is sudden in she asking him to marry that too after waiting for more than 7 years? hwen his younger brother is married and have kid of 5 year old, any granny wants her elder child also to move and lead a happy life. Thrue she announced in the paper about Maan's engagement with Sameera, but that was after Geet reached Delhi, that means while giving the add, dadi knew Geet is back in Delhi and with a kid. (this she would have realized while she contacted (or visited) DCP office to invite teh person who saved her grandson's life. Thats when she would have realized she waited too long for nothing and she should act fast. Look she is a granny and has limited life left and she wants her MK to be settled in life before she close her eyes so taht there will some one to take care of him.

And with regard to Sameera waiting for more than 8 years, it has to be her undivided love for maan and nothing else. If we appreciate geet waiting for maan even after he threw her out of his house during annies wedding and maan waiting for her for the same number of years even without knowing whether she is alive or dead, why not Sameera's? Only if she had known Maan is a married man, she would not have waited for him. But fore the general public, he is still an aligible bachelor and what is her fault if she waited?
i don't see any wrong intentions in either daadi or Sameera.  I really feel pity for them that they are kept in dark waiting for a fruit which is not even avaialble.

Jaya

thanks for all point ,
yes sameera's love is divine love now.
we should accept it.
I with draw all my point on dadi cause no one will understand it.
 first not even once I told dadi is direct responsible but I told indirectly , she is responsible  but circumstances made like that way  like dadi is indirectly responsible for somewhere not fully, may be she is unaware but some thing is there
maan is fault and i told it from in earlier also.
I just told dadi is indirectly  responsible and her indifference some where effect maaneet's relationship.
like annie marriage time but it's no point to penned down it here ,
any way I'm  no mood to argue with  any more with any one
I'll not anything more now.
pls every one don't think I don't like dadi , she is elder and I respect her but I some how disagree with some of her wish.
and for sameera after public humiliation and know maan love some one then if some one like her wait it's not love for me.
may be for others sameera's love is divine , pure .
 did any one know what will sameera do after know maan married.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 16 March 2011 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp_BlackPearl_

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

but I have to now

Jaya

In whole this deal i feel Maan is coward who could never maintain a transparency in relation.  All he could do is get angry. Weirdo Maan

muskanp

Go to top