Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 16 (Page 127)

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
precap sounds gud..........Thumbs Uplet her shout at him to d core.......... AngryAngryput forth her frustration her everything in to maanz brain....... Angryohhh plzz someone give him brains as a birthday present......... WinkWinkhe hee......LOLLOLgeet has to tell everything to maan now....... Stern Smileas our duffer is not in a position to understand the meaning beneath her silence .........D'ohD'ohidiot...... mk ko rulaney ki kya jaroorat thi??? Angryy can't he think before hand.....abt the things he do........ D'ohhey babaji........Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagimuskanp

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

@muski I differ again Dadi is at fault, ok let assume dadi want to see her gandson happy but is real she know what is his really happiness
A BIG NO. dadi don't know what is maan happiness

Ok let me think and know dadi wants maan's happiness but can't she see or noticed how maan become angry, sad and hurt after hearing his marriage with any one except geet.

Can't she see or noticed how maan hurt, sad and angry after hearing geet moved on in her life but still knowingly or unknowingly dadi reopened  those wounds of maan regularly.

Y she can't close her mouth for some time. At least let him stay in peace just for one day but what we can expect from a khurana.

Maan needs time, yes she give him time but that time geet is not with him now after geet return ,now maan need understand the situation , maan also want to understand the situation.

When maan seen last few days geet closely  and may be he will rethink  , sply after that kiss from geet, but  dadi spoiled it by seeding wrong thing in his head.

Even, I remembered before also dadi , first seeded the thing geet moved on.

Yes maan at fault also. But maan is vulnerable condition after this separation and always confused souls. But dadi make him more confused.

Can she understand if she will do something forcefully then everything will fails and spl maan will do something or happen something worse.

Even dev can see maan is happy and want to see his bro happy and want to give him time but dadi being dadi , after dev told her she stop either way she want to continue .

Sameera , sameera, jaise sameera ka bhoot sar pe sawar ho gayi hain dadi ka.

Some time something have to released  on time . Don't force everything. Yes dadi wants to see him happy but still don't know what is his really happiness.

She doesn't know her own grandson and his happiness.

For me may be indirectly but dadi don't know maan's happiness.
 u r happy with dev but don't think dev understand maan well than dadi.
 di . . . i agree she doesnt know what his happiness is . . . but the fact is, apart from Geet no one knows Maan, he never lets anyone . . . think abt it she has seen her grandson suffer for seven yrs and now he was smiling but she also knows Geet is married and has a kid so naturally  if she sees maan happy she will assume maan wants to move on  . . . yes dev understood maan better than dadi did . . .  two reason . . . age and he himself is a male and siblings understand each other better i m telling this as my sis understands me better than my parents and she is younger to me . . . i still believe if anyone is to b blamed for the seperation it is Maan . . . lets  say for argument sake dadi did put the seed in his mind abt ,moving on but muskan di has already told the reasons why maan belived geet moved on, it was because he thinks MK is 4 yrs old, Then that GK confusion where does dadi come in . . . the moment dadi finds out MK is maan's daughter i can bet she will b on cloud nine . . . sometimes even in my sisters case she gets upset abt things and  at times mom is unable to make out the reason but i can because she opens up only with me  . . . its not required dadi will always know what is his happiness . . .

look muskan I 'm really tired and don't want to comment further  anything about this.
but I have to now
 problem is no one want to understand what is I'm trying to say like
1.I never support maan for his wrong deed. it's me who told here punish maan  and make him understand the importance of geet
2.I never against dadi but I again her some wish.
3.yes dadi wants her happiness but can't she noticed every time she told him abt marriage or to move on or geet moved how he react.
4.some times, chup rehene mein kuch thing accha hota hain.
5.it's maan's birthday and dadi should know how muhc will effect maan if any one told suddenly abt his  marriage .ok let assuem dadi guess maan moved one but after maan replied she ready fight till then dev interrupts her .
6.yes dev understand him well.
7.geet know and understand maan well then tell me where is maan fault if any one don't want to understand him. if dadi fails to know abut her grand son then it's maan fault or dadi's.yes maan is short of word and very much introvert types but it's geet who try to understand him and she succeed . kya maan ua rkisine dadi ko mana kya tha mat samajho maan ko.
8. assumption when dadi assume something then it's fine and very good thing when maan assume something then it's sin
9.maan guess wrong mk's age but tell me two things before maan met mk dadi already put seed on maan's head. second how could maan knwo geet pregnant that time. his heart want to believe that mk is his and their princess but brain not. he is fighting ,
for maaneet circumstances r bad and luck is not favor so they r still suffering adding some time directly or indirectly some people constant interfering between them and their relationship.

muskanp_BlackPearl_

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
it's awesome

muskanp

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shrutimuskanp_BlackPearl_Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

I agree that dadi is love maan  and wants her happiness but still some how she is responsible  may be indirectly.

But ,  dadi see maan is happy and she is very aware that   maan will  angry, hurt, sad hurt after hear about his marriage proposal with sameera or hearing abt geet moved on.
she know maan still loves geet more than anything then what is the need of talking on his birthday that geet moved on or not
ok dadi don't know anything we know it's all maan's fault but dadi know  that whenever she told him about marraige how he react , then give him time na.
maan needs time to understand things,  but whenver he try to do something that time dadi appear with her proposal
may be dadi is not aware but still indirectly she is at fault.
I remembered before dadi could say maan never think that geet is moved on it's dadi who first told him that geet moved on , may be she don't know but still it'll better if she close her mouth.

Can she understand if she will do something forcefully then everything will fails and spl maan will do something or happen something worse.
Can't she see or noticed how maan hurt, sad and angry after hearing geet moved on in her life but still knowingly or unknowingly dadi reopened  those wounds of maan regularly.
she hell bound to make maan's marriage with sameera.
Dadi is changed after annie come to their life,(I don't blame annie,I just told before that dadi is thinking logically but no, after that her only wish and thinking limited to her family )

and sameera  after maan reject and humiliate her openly still she is running after maan. it's completely chipku

ok . . . i give it 2 u here . . . dadi is responsible indirectly but wasnt his relation with geet supposed to b strong enough not to let anything affect it .. . had dadi been hell bent on getting maan married to sammera she would have announced their engagement in the party it slef. . .  why did she wait for 7 yrs . . .yeah . . . sammera is chipku this aspect we are on the same page but in dadi's case all she saw was that sam waited for maan for 7 yrs . . . that's it . . . she is his grand mother she has full rights to tell him what she feels . . . which normal person would think that geet would wait for maan for 7 yrs .. .  only one person can and that is maan himself or geet's mother as only these two know the depth of maaneet relation . . . she saw him happy after knowing geet is married naturally she will assume he wants to move on . . .

I told earlier also I'm tired and no mood to argue any more cause it's my fault to comment about it
again and again I told one thing dadi is indirectly responsible for this.
who told dadi to announce their engagement to the news..ok she wants maan's happiness but what is real happiness of maan.
let's think what will dadi do if maan deny like today she angry  y , she just stop there and think for some time or give soem time to adjust.
 let's assume dadi don't know about maaneet relation ship but she know how much maan loves geet if not then sorry to say she don't know her grand son.
next if she wants to see maan happy and moved on then ok, but that 7yrs geet is not there and now get return and this time geet is there and if as per dadi's wish or assumption geet moved on then it's hurt maan , and this dadi know thne y she told this geet moved on his birthday , it's not hurting maan , even after maan told her, she is ready fight with him  till dev stop her.
if he is happy that doesn't mean he moved on  or something again assumption but I told if dadi assume something then it's fine but if maan assume something then it's sin.
she sameera waited for him so,if any one will waited for maan then she will tell maan go sacrifice ur life and love for that girl aur mahan baan jao.

I just want to say dadi ko kuch things slowly lena chaiye after geet return .
yes hse wants maan's happiness but frankly say dadi don't know or understand maan and his condition. in fact he never want to understand it.
may be age gap, may be that's y dev understand his bro well.
 still dadi should take things slowly.
if maan again refused to marry or engaged with any girl choose by dadi what will she do(LET assume dadi dont know maaneet's marriage) ,

muskanp_BlackPearl_

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeeeee

muskanp

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

muskanpKrishna_Sourav

Go to top