Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GUYSSSSS AM BACK FINALLY AFTER NEARLY TWO WEEKS...🥳....SORRY GOT STRUCK UP WITH MA MEDICAL ASSIGNMENTS...HAVE TO EVEN WATCH THE EPI N LOADS OF SEGMENTS...N UPAR SEH MA INBOX IS FULL OF MESSAGES...😕MISSED U  AWL N MUSKII DI....HOPE U DID TOO..😉WILL COMMENT HEREAFTER...JUS NOW FINISHED READING ALL UR FF UPDATESS....NICE GOING....TRULY MAGICAL IS MUCH PAINFUL N DEEWANGI IS ROCKING ...SO RIMI IS GONNA GET CAUGHT UP.....CONTINUE SOON,,,!!

ROHINI

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Muski.................................plz...........................................bohot hogaya...aab to had par ho chuki hai
Sort everything out now..........................
warna mai bhuk hartal pe chali jaungi
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she shud hav told him she z his daughter.if he thnks geet has moved on,y z he calling her jaan???
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyy ... really awesome update ...

but ... wanna kno mk's full name ... ab toh maan ko bataado k she is his daughter ... yaar ...

waiting 4  nxt update .. pllzzz .. cont... soon .. plzz do pm me...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice yaar but soooooooooooooo saddddddddd
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i read this part late last night.....but dint get a chance to comment......

i was crying like anything...... Geet and Maan's conversation truly touched my heart...... but Maan's break down was ultimate.....

the way he was begging..... it was heart wrenching.....

till now he had only lost Geet but after this he has lost MK too.... the only hope for his survival..... though not exactly he has lost them....
but some where he has drifted away....

and as usual mera tube light late Jala..... so father daughter share the same B'Day....

no wonder dono ka gussa saathve aasman mein rehta hai.....

absolutely lovely update muskan.....
hhmmm 3 more to go.....im still counting....
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
For the first time in this separation track, I am angry on Geet and not on Maan.

"he spoke meekly how I am to know it is her bday today?
Geet almost raised her hand to slap him.. who else is supposed to know then?? who else is supposed to know then?? she shook him & pushed him away in disgust..chi..."

I was angry on Geet with these lines. How the hell is he supposed to know MK's birthday when he was not there at all... I cried along with Maan. I felt so sorry for him the first time.
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls muski update soon........i knw over all maan ka fault hai bt bday ka kaise pata hoga jaise usko school ka pata nahi tha.........he is trying to do whtevr he can do..............his drawback is his anger.............he must control it..........

who is suppose to knw???? geet asked..............bt who is suppose to tell???????? geet u r suppose to tell him............u suffered dis much den let him knw dat...........
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Change d ffs name to how to make geet suffer. I mean damn yr there is a limit to everything. Nice part though:-)
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Can we get an update pls