Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hats off to ur writing skills MuskanpπŸ‘.

The whole update was emotional filled with pain, a mother feeling the pain of her child is nothing compare to any pain in the world ,she can tolerate anything in her life but she can't see her kid getting pain that too from her own father ,

Here in this story no one is wrong , first of all maan does not known if she is his daughter and how will he know her birthday its not his fault , The whole is played by halath no one can escape that so this family is going through all these inspite of love for each other waqt ne inka sath ye khel khela. 

Know the recap is quite interesting. waiting to see what u have cooked for us.
SoniRita thumbnail
very very very painful update diiii i m not able to say anything more jst feeling bad for maneet-mk  all 3 r in pain. sorry diii jst dont knw wat to say man had tears after reading it i  can jst say continue sooon now
Bhavsonu thumbnail
Heartwrenching update ek toh serial mein sab aaisa sad hai aur ur update was sad also feel for three of them finally geet told him but Mann is not at fault I think how would he know it was MK b'day I wonder if Mann ko abhi bhi samaj mein aaya ki geet ne Kya kaha she basically told him that her and mk waits for him specially mk but he was never there for her . Mann aab toh samaj jao ki mk tum dono ki beti hai tumari princess.
Precap looks scary
please update soon.
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
y they cant b happy............😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

i knw how he was suppose to knw dat it was mk's bday too bt y he got angry???? dat was wrong.........m happy dat geet reacted.............muskan u r d best dear................2 updates cant thank u enough.........

maan has to leave his attitude if he wants geet n mk in his life.......now if mk is kidnapped den davis ko geet se pehle maan maar dega.......how maan will react to d truth???????????? mk nhis daughter?????? muskan jaldi se milwa do yaar......mera ro ro kar bura haal ho gaya hai........story is superb n outstanding.............
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why u doing this muskaan
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional part...
Maan doesn't know yet about her being his daughter right?
Plz make everything happy happy soon :)
Update soon
Love ya x
aww muskii please let geet and maan get back together... i miss their nok jhoks :)
brilliant scene though :πŸ‘
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continue it was amazing
do continue

DI plz dont make mk cry . . . trust me I haven't cried this much even when they separated but just reading abt MK's pain makes me want to get in the FF and kill Maan . . . I know this tym it wasn't his fault . . . he wouldn't get a dream it was b'day but you know it hurts . . . plz its her b'day let her be happy plz . . . Maan has to make up for this . . . and even after this outburst if he doesn't understand MK is his daughter . . . ok fine . . . at least he can doubt it . . . Geet did say things that should make him doubt it but did he register anything she said . . . I think no . . . he was too much in an emotional turmoil that he probably will not remember some of the important lines. . . like u mentioned Geet was in her black dress with guns I so hope Maan had seen them but I know Its not possible considering Maan is not good at noticing things like Geet did wish MK in front of Maan and he thought Geet was telling her it was his b'day . . .  di plz the pain was too much . . . I think I cannot handle any more pain . . . if the next part will also be this sad I dont have any idea if I will be able to read it . . . how cpould you write it . . . didnt you cry while writing . . . di plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz really cannot bear any longer . . . davis is gonna kidnap jr MK or Sr MK . . . It is one of them . . . it better be Maan I really cant see MK in pain . . . as much as I cried reading it I loved the way u wrote and yes Geet did the right thing . . . she may be hsi wife, his lover but above all she is mk's mom and her reaction was justified . . . di plz if u want to inc the separation period no problems but plz dont make mk cry . . . btw u had me in there . . . loved it to the core . . .

Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for an another update...It was sad...and depressing...

This is the first time that i am not even sure whose side to take...
Maan for letting Geet go in the first place and when he finally sees her and is able to spend time with doesnt even attempt to find out about her like, her background,...He has all this power (given that he couldnt even find Geet when he had all this power) but seriously...The woman that you love is showing her love for you in a subtle way when she is married and you are not the least bit suspicious...and when you didnt now she was married what...why couldnt you try to find the truth...

And Geet...she right now makes me MAD...her anger would have been justified is she actually told maan through verbal words what the happened, who MK is, and IT IS HER BIRTHDAY...even Geet said herself that Maan hasnt been there for 7 years and no contact whatsoever than HOW THE HELL is he supposed to know....

They both are wrong and i dont believe in both of their causes..sorry to say...I am going to play dumb and go on MK's side..because not knowing the truth seems to be a lot more easier than knowing it...

Sorry...Just angry right now...It was a sad update but thanks for the update....Loved it for the sad reason.....