birthday precap nahi dikhaya...

but thank u for double updat!!
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
In the part 144 loved the dialogues "mk - mk ko  na 'na 'na 'na '.hi pasand
Maan kissed her - mujhe bhi nahi pasand
Geet smiled inward & silently said..mujhe tho pehle se nahi pasand.."

What a family. Thinks alike. Bus is family ko unite karne ki deri he.
CrystalSaya thumbnail
when dis bloody dumb will understand dat mk is his daughter................!!!! i wonder...........lovd d update..................
CrystalSaya thumbnail
when dis bloody dumb maan will understand dat mk is his daughter!!!
 i wonder...........luvd  d update.................
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Muski Darl...Firstly, would like to thank you for your double update πŸ€—

But I am not finding words after reading this update...too emotional...Atleast Geet is managing to speak out her mind a little little...😳😳. But Maan is still not willing to get into detail...still confused...Now I understand that its surprising if Maan doesnt get confused πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and its more surprising if he understands and thinks in a right way without any assumptions...Patha nahin woh din kab aayega (WOH SUBHA KABHIE TO AAYEGI) πŸ€£

Loved the way Geet handled the cops and Journalists...Maan shocked with the bundle of Gaalis that Geet spat on the Cops and the journalists...😲😲 (End of the day, YOU are responsible for this...this coldness and bitterness πŸ˜‘😑) Upar se, Maan is scared that this news will flash in next days news channels and news papers...Least does he knows that if this happens, then Geet will ruthlessly chop the fingers of those journalists or kill them in encounter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We all were so excited that its going to be MK's birthday...U meant its going to be Maan's and MK's birthdays on the same day? Aap bhi na Muskan...Hum ne kya kya soach rakha tha Jr. MK ke birthday party ke baare main...Ab sab kuch spoil ho gaya πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

After a long long time they were together...Even though they were close but still a big distance between their mind...but still loved them to be together...Wish they get to talk to each other and slowly bridge the gap😭😭

HUH...Again a promising Precap...Birthday party, hope it doesnt happen in KM...Woh Daadi fir se koi Emotional Blackmail karegi😑.

My throat is getting dry for the next update...Pls hurry up πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by Vaidhumom - 13 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...!!!!

kam se kam geet ne h apn feelng express ki...!!!

loved the feeling between them...!!!

js SPEECH LESS....m feeling so emotional...m not able to think wat to comment...!!!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god.......oh god.........muskan u r tooooooooooooooo good gal...........amazing update..........so much is der in her heart.......maan chup reh ke sun leta........

i loved d way she handled d situation instead of maan........y dat policeman did salute her????? he had to.......maan ko pata chal jata.......subah newspaper mein kuch nahi hoga......m sure.........

she is just an amazing lady........dont have words to appreciate........maan pls understand her pain.............muskan 1-2 more updates den things will b fine i guess..........pls patch up tak jaldi update kar dena............pls...........keep waiting for it.........
myedward12 thumbnail
di how long they have to suffer?😭
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maan ki to band baj gai gaaliyan sun kar..........he might not have used dem ever n listening from her mouth question he nahi aata.........bday kahan celebrate ho raha hai?????? is mk planning or dadi?????? let it b mk.............

thnx for d quick update dear..........thnx a lot...........i knw u have few things in mind b4 reunion.........reunion tak jaldi se update karna pls pls pls pls
Edited by maanmeet1 - 13 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah...mushki.. i wanted to add now becuz now i can comment..though m still speechless...hehehe

i enjoyed reading....the way she dealt with cop and repoter....the way cop told reporter bout GK....the way geet wished maan for b'day by kissing him...awwww its all so cute and loved it totally