Fan Fictions

-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 16 - Page 63

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... How could i forget he is Mk too........ Damn .......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
papa and beti ek hi din bday!!!

cool na!!

i hope maan gets to know mk is his daughter....
u were talking abt Maan's B'day and here i was puliing my hair out thinking how can it be Jr MK's bday . . . as geet was 4 months when she left and its been 7yrs and 6 monthst since then and mk is a month premature . . .so her B'day should be 1 month away . . . B'day party . . . now plz don't tell me dadi or that Sam will do that . . . i would rather love Maan spending his b'day with MK . . . loved the update to the T . . . it was great . . . now at least he will b more eagar to find out the truth . . . Geet would feel so bad when she'll know he thought she moved on . . . Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! loved it!! 😃😃😃
atleast she finally said it she still loves him
n the way she bashed tat police wala guyn the reporter!oooo...tat was awesome!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
aah  one thing is similar when maaneet first met geet doesn't knw who is maan singh khurana and went to his office also.
he knows maan as bacchan. but that was happy time.no tear , not sadness.
 now maan doesn't knw who is gk or dcp or confused about it and maan went to gk or dcp's house still don't know who dcp or gk.
 but this time sadness, tears pain r there.
 anyway, waiting for maaneet reunion.

lody thumbnail
hope this is the start of a happy life for maan and geet and there mk woow geet become so wild but when she see or maan touch her she will come to the old geet the happy one and full of life and love
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lvly update.......bt precap wz confusing thought its jr mk bday........
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
First of all thanks for the double update sweetheart.
I really was hoping that it would be Jr MK's birthday. Or are Maan and MK sharing same birthdate. I was really hoping that you would get a birthday cake for Jr MK with 7 candles. Atleast then Maan would have come to know the real age of his little angel.

Abhi to he is confused and feels that he is missing something. And after that birthday wish from Geet and that beautiful gift that she gave him, kiss on his lips, he is more confused. Solve it soon yaar. Ab un dono ka dukh dekha nahi jata.

Yaar, serial me bhi sab kuch dukhi dukhi ho raha he and tumne bhi TM and Deewangi dono me more than one month se dukhi updates diya he. Ab to sab kuch thik kar do.😭

MAAN GEET RE-UNION
Edited by anuandavi - 13 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...it was amazing...loved how geet beat up the reporter......geet is so pure in her love....update soon