Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aur kitna rulaogi? Geet ki yeh condition dekhkar n aftr knwin hw much she sufferd durin labour i jst wanna strangle maan more than before n even ths wil b not enough punishmnt 4 wat he did wit geet.
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome........full of emotions😭
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update!
y can't this sad thing just get over!
really want them to be together!
n mk! love her!
she bashed sam πŸ˜†
Hina.khanxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey muskaan,
dat was awsum, how much more vl geet suffer? plz geet ki tanhae ka fulstop kar dijiye abhi... Can't c her like dis any more...

Song was dam gud, maneet emotions was clearly depicting, god dis maan wen vl he speek 2 our geet....

Jr. Mk ki baatein bohat cute hai... She iz just d best...
Plz update d nxt part soon...

Ur ratings:
TM:*****
writting skills:*****

luv u
hina.
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwwwww
awesomeeeeeeeeee n precap is wt im waiting so badly forrrr
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
updated my long comments on page 79
nisharoyce thumbnail
great update yaar
painfull but loved it
yey i knew it it is MKs Bday
wow
dont let anything happen to geet darling i cant take it
she has already seen enough please dont make me cry
love u 
huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i dont like geet in such miserable condition...😭  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­

i want the old lively geet back πŸ˜’  πŸ˜’  πŸ˜’  πŸ˜’

plz muskan kuch kro na......πŸ˜”  πŸ˜”  πŸ˜”  πŸ˜”

n plz mks birthday should be happy happy no sadness plz πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Brilliant, beautiful, emotional part. loved it.
loved the way u described the emotions of maaneet.
that question where is mk's father.
if maan had a single clue then he shut them up there.
but he is still on mus. but I know that day is coming near when maan will tell himself to this whole world.
her husband is there but under the mus. he is not able to speak up the truth if he wants to tell.
people think y maan can't speak up or say the truth .
he want to say the truth but thinks hwo could any one love a person like him who hurt her once.

but in truth geet's love is unlimited,unconditional.
Both r in pain, both r suffering , both longing for each other but .............

both loved each other more than anything and their love will bring them together one day.
Maan want to think that geet is still his but sometimes, circumstances creates mus more.
like he want to think geet is still his but thinks how could geet love him or wait for after what he done.
maan is thinking lightly right way and want  to the reason behind geet's coldness.
hope this time his brain work properly and no one from out side try to create problem and try to seed something in his brain
they need to talk with each other calmly , stay together few times and there is  no one, only maaneet.

feel sad to heard geet's past once again. how she want maan and that night😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.she broke down and have premature delivery.
I'm sure maan will know about all one day and then he will recve thousand deaths. he is already dead , living like without his soul and  that day when he will know how his geet survived and fight and struggled to lived and keep his dream , that day he will broke down.
but I have a question maan singh khurana failed to locate his wife when geet is not hiding or hiding her identity ,how this is possible?
it's not for some days or months separation , it's more than 7yrs separation and maan can't locate his wife when he searched her in every possible place.
I don't know but my heart is not want to believe .
 one day geet can't take drink and now she drink rum 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.
How much pain left for her, how much she will suffer like this😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.
it's unbearable😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.
till geet loudly cry and opened her all wounds till she will remain like cold.
her pain is too painful.
geet is totally changed, she don't react warmly with prem, she is so cold, 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
she for got to feel anything in too much pain.

aah sameera the chipku, chudail . bari aayi pehchan karene maaneet ko ek doosre se.
I love u mk . she is sweet heart , angel.
good bete, go and beat that chipku sameera more.
we r with u.
 ahh sameera raised her hands and expect that maan will help her but sorry miss chipku chudail , maan has better work to do.

loved this part totally

Thud sam went down with a sudden jerk on her knees..geet smiled looking away oouch .. mk stood with her hands plunked on her waist.. blowing the curls that fell on her forehead. Anger tenfold that Geet & Maan could ever express put together. My...my... she hugged Maan around his wait. Sam struggled to get up with her saree, she was feeling so embarrassed. Sam was struggling to rise with those heels on, Geet just sat there watching sipping her 10th drink probably. Sam extended her hand to Maan to help her, mk held his hand down.. nahi.. mera ...da d a...da d a...da d a...da d a...da d a..
Maan lifted mk immediately.. totally ignoring sam..while few guys ran to help sam
mk - mk ko  na 'na 'na 'na '.hi pasand
Maan kissed her - mujhe bhi nahi pasand
Geet smiled inward & silently said..mujhe tho pehle se nahi pasand..
like Maan heard..

but I guess sameera will try to do something more now.
 she needs more lesson.
yesterday I thought to kill her but it's easy for her , we should torture her daily  and if geet in her real self then she will cut her nails in small small pieces then will feed it dog but oh no dog will also refused to eat that dirty nails.

loved how geet know that maan is only her, geet's love is magical.
she is angle in maan's life and bring another angel in their life, their mk, their daughter , who will bring their parents together.
maaneet never doubted their love for each other.
their loved never be explained by words
precap is nice and interesting .
waiting for mk's birhtday.
update soon.

pls  a big req for u  muskan after maaneet reunion don't close this TM we want to read further, like maaneet's happy life with mk .

love u lots
rakhiπŸ€—

@Swati  lovely, emotional , beautiful poem πŸ‘.

Hey Rakhi...You stole most of my words without even reading my comments darl...how is it possible?...Even I said the same same thing...Even dogs will not prefer to have Sameera's fingers...🀣
Even I raised this question, Maan is feeling guilty with his behaviour in the past...what will he do if he knows how geet lived for this 7 yrs 6 mths and 12 days...Just waiting for that moment to happen...I'm sure he will get into a deeper shell than Geet.

loved your comments with your POV πŸ€—
Edited by Vaidhumom - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
that was awsome one yaar