Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I know i know yu have lot of dram in store Muski...

Please end this soon... Its been so long they are apart and this bloody misunderstanding... I am just hating this😑

Please.////// pity us😭 Ab aur pain dekha nahi jatha😭
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
loved the update...............
omg...................he is stilllllll chupppppppp.....i want to kill him,,,,,,,,,,
uughhh and that sameera.......want to kill her too.............
wow..mk's birthday................want to read more....i cant see them like that....y they dont talk..uuughhhhhhh...
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was an amazing update.....
totally loved it.....
gosh!!! MK is totally a Geet's package..... totally a brat when time comes..... she actually kind of pushed Sam....lolz....

hhhm..... feeling a little happy.... coz only 6 more to go.....
yipppeee MK's birthday means...... Maaneet patch very near....

oohh yh.... i loved that summary which swati wrote.....

that was excellent.....

fantastic work muskan.....
love ya....
craziekudi thumbnail
i loved it!!!!

i want geet to tell something in her nasha.....

ask maan why he didnt search for them... why he left his wife and kid!!!!

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice one.. feeling really bad for maneet..their pain .... luved it when maan held mk's hand ignoring sam... .
hey muski cant wait for their reunion.. 
mk's b'day.. sounds nice.. 
plzz continue soon
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
muskan lovely lovely lovely update again yaar i loved it a lotπŸ˜ƒ
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princess163

Thanks for putting that up Muski di......

I am honoured!
but, i am not sure if it was worth it.....
wanted to do a better job, but length aur lambi hoti ja rahi thi....
So, its a bit abrupt!!!

The update was awesome....but, i am waiting for Maan to regain his sensesπŸ˜†
aapne bataya nahin ki how did he not guess her age even after coming to know that she is in the 2nd standard at school????

Update soon!
Love
swati

I don't think Maan is aware of in which calss mk is studying. Looks like on her birthday all her classmates will be present so is Anjali. May be there mk wants to cut the cake with her dada & mom..................... may be now Maan will learn the arithmatic of putting 2+2 together and conclude Maan+geet = mk.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

jaya
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet who didnt lik Maan drinking was now gulping down drinks lik water
I jus hate Maan for making her reach at this stage
She was happy wit her frnds why he had to cum in her life Bachan😑
Loved MK she is shweet heart
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant, beautiful, emotional part. loved it.
loved the way u described the emotions of maaneet.
that question where is mk's father.
if maan had a single clue then he shut them up there.
but he is still on mus. but I know that day is coming near when maan will tell himself to this whole world.
her husband is there but under the mus. he is not able to speak up the truth if he wants to tell.
people think y maan can't speak up or say the truth .
he want to say the truth but thinks hwo could any one love a person like him who hurt her once.

but in truth geet's love is unlimited,unconditional.
Both r in pain, both r suffering , both longing for each other but .............

both loved each other more than anything and their love will bring them together one day.
Maan want to think that geet is still his but sometimes, circumstances creates mus more.
like he want to think geet is still his but thinks how could geet love him or wait for after what he done.
maan is thinking lightly right way and want  to the reason behind geet's coldness.
hope this time his brain work properly and no one from out side try to create problem and try to seed something in his brain
they need to talk with each other calmly , stay together few times and there is  no one, only maaneet.

feel sad to heard geet's past once again. how she want maan and that night😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.she broke down and have premature delivery.
I'm sure maan will know about all one day and then he will recve thousand deaths. he is already dead , living like without his soul and  that day when he will know how his geet survived and fight and struggled to lived and keep his dream , that day he will broke down.
but I have a question maan singh khurana failed to locate his wife when geet is not hiding or hiding her identity ,how this is possible?
it's not for some days or months separation , it's more than 7yrs separation and maan can't locate his wife when he searched her in every possible place.
I don't know but my heart is not want to believe .
 one day geet can't take drink and now she drink rum 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.
How much pain left for her, how much she will suffer like this😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.
it's unbearable😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.
till geet loudly cry and opened her all wounds till she will remain like cold.
her pain is too painful.
geet is totally changed, she don't react warmly with prem, she is so cold, 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
she for got to feel anything in too much pain.

aah sameera the chipku, chudail . bari aayi pehchan karene maaneet ko ek doosre se.
I love u mk . she is sweet heart , angel.
good bete, go and beat that chipku sameera more.
we r with u.
 ahh sameera raised her hands and expect that maan will help her but sorry miss chipku chudail , maan has better work to do.

loved this part totally

Thud sam went down with a sudden jerk on her knees..geet smiled looking away oouch .. mk stood with her hands plunked on her waist.. blowing the curls that fell on her forehead. Anger tenfold that Geet & Maan could ever express put together. My...my... she hugged Maan around his wait. Sam struggled to get up with her saree, she was feeling so embarrassed. Sam was struggling to rise with those heels on, Geet just sat there watching sipping her 10th drink probably. Sam extended her hand to Maan to help her, mk held his hand down.. nahi.. mera ...da d a...da d a...da d a...da d a...da d a..
Maan lifted mk immediately.. totally ignoring sam..while few guys ran to help sam
mk - mk ko  na 'na 'na 'na '.hi pasand
Maan kissed her - mujhe bhi nahi pasand
Geet smiled inward & silently said..mujhe tho pehle se nahi pasand..
like Maan heard..

but I guess sameera will try to do something more now.
 she needs more lesson.
yesterday I thought to kill her but it's easy for her , we should torture her daily  and if geet in her real self then she will cut her nails in small small pieces then will feed it dog but oh no dog will also refused to eat that dirty nails.

loved how geet know that maan is only her, geet's love is magical.
she is angle in maan's life and bring another angel in their life, their mk, their daughter , who will bring their parents together.
maaneet never doubted their love for each other.
their loved never be explained by words
precap is nice and interesting .
waiting for mk's birhtday.
update soon.

pls  a big req for u  muskan after maaneet reunion don't close this TM we want to read further, like maaneet's happy life with mk .

love u lots
rakhiπŸ€—

@Swati  lovely, emotional , beautiful poem πŸ‘.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A biiiiig biiiiiiiiiig aplouse for such a wonderful updateπŸ‘...Even though lot of sad events, but still loved it...

Feel sad for Geet when she was all alone having new born MK in her hand...I can understand that it takes a toll on a woman when her family especially her husband is not around during such a phase of life where its believed that its a rebirth for a woman  when she delivers the baby and attains motherhood...Geet didnt have anybody around her...neither her family or MAAN...She didnt desrve this at all...😭😭
Maan is feeling guilty about how he behaved with her till the time Geet left his cabin on that day....Eagerly waiting for his reaction when he knows what Geet actually went thro for the last 7 yrs 6 mths and 12 days...Maan, yeh tu ne kya kar daala🀒🀒

The main highlight of today's part....MK throwing SAM down to the floor...Huh...SAMEERA Chudail 😑 how dare she tries to hold Maan's hand and that too in front of Geet and MK...Us Sameera ke liye hamare MK hi kaafi hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†MK ne Sameera ko dhakka markar usko uski asli jagah dikhadi...🀣🀣🀣Again, after falling SAM was giving her hand to Maan and expecting him to help her lift her up.🀣🀣 Lagtha hain SAM Chipkali Abhi bhi nahin sudhregi...She needs more bashing from MK..Jo Maa ne nahin kiya, woh beti kar dhikayegi🀣🀣

If it was Geet 8 years ago...she would have really done what she aimed to do to SAM...Chopping Sam Chipkali's fingers and throwing it in streets (Khuthon ko khilake faida nahin kyon ki usse Kuthe bhi nahin khayenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). But now, she is cold absolutely cold and gulping down all the anger and sorrows by aimlessly having those pegs of Rums...Huh...this Geet has changed a lot and lot...kahan Beer ka ek sip main hi usko chad jaatha tha aur yeh lo ...Rum pe Rum peethi ja rahi hain....That too raw one ...and still she is not affected.

Your precaps are always promissing...If Maan still doesnt come to know MK's true age on her Birthday...then he is the most dumbest person that even  God would have regreted after creating him....😑. Grow up...poori duniya ko patha chal jayega ki MK Maan ki beti hain...par Maan hain ki is duniya ko chod dusri duniya main rehtha hain...Maan aur us ke assumptions....Uff...Hey Babaji!!!

Please give us one more update...MK's BIRTHDAY SPECIAL...😍 Muski darl atleast now pls tell MK's real name πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰