Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

part 142

love how well prince and MK are getting along. Awww maan cannot bring himself to tell Prem that him and geet are not together yet.

Thank god geet fell on maan otherwise he would have been hit by the bullet. So sweet of maan turned geet around to protect her but little does he know that she was protecting him.

If only maan could see geet in action when she punched that sniper and caught him.

Maan is in so much pain and he thinks that geet does not want to be associated with him but at the same time he sees love in her eyes.

Me love MK's stutter, it is so adorable and love how prem understands her so well.

divareena thumbnail

Part 143

I love the way Maan looks after MK, they have such a strong bond together. Awww like how geet has kept everything of maan's. Its like she did wanted to feel his presence around her.

Lool khan is confused by geet's behaviour. They don't know her history and that MK is maan's daughter.

I hate that sameera and geet feels pain when she sees her and maan together. I love the poem, it is full of emotions and pain.

LAXMI005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi muskan
Plz give us a long update with all the things u want to write
N clear the mu
It's high time
We can't take this pain any more
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think i shud take a break 4m tm, its hard to see geet in pain, bt at d same time i just love to see maan in pain, he deserves it:-)
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Muskan,  how long more you want them to b apart dear? they are your loved ones. please join them together fast. Its more hell than hevean they have faced in these 7.5 years. Please feed them some sweet and make them forgrt the misunderstannding....................

Please..........................................

Jaya
now that i am not crying . . . i'll give a proper comment . . . cant that sameera have a life . . . limits . . . but i still do not hate dadi, she did what she felt was the best for Maan . . . di . . . plz  . . . i cannot see geet in pain . . . my 17 yr old baby brain can't handle anymore sadness . . . why do u have to write it so well that we are hooked . . . its been quite some tym since we have been getting such sad parts . . . one request can u plz tell till when will this sadness continue as its really unbearable . . . the last two paras i was crying like anything . . . how did you write it without  . . . were u crying while writting it . . . i had to re-read the happy updates again to make my mood better . . . its painful for us as much as it is painful for maaneet . . . u no what hurt the most he did not stop that sam from holding him . . .
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@muski darling, maan snapped that chipku sameera two times but when this type of girls want to chipkana can't do anything by boys only any girls can help
if geet in old geet then she should help maan.
 waise wait and watch sameera ka kya hota hain in future
and are tum kaise soch sakte ho sameera ka life hain no darling, she hasn't life,
come co our cc darling we will do something to better ur mood and  this phase also be over.
life isn't bed of roses ,it has thorn and may be this separation of maaneet have some strong reason
yes it's painful we know and we all r crying
soon maaneet will be reunited

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey i love this song
ryt now its perfect 4 geet as her dreams have broken nd wat hse has become after it😭

Mohabbat palkon pe kiTne haseen khawaab sajaaTi hai..
Phoolon se mehakT khawaab..
SiTaron se jagmagaaT khawaab..
Shabnam se barasT khawaab..
Phir kabhi yun bhi hoT hai ki palko ki daaliyon se Khawaabon ke saare parinde ud jaaT hain..aur aankhein veeran si reh jaaTi hain"

Saare sapne kahin kho gaye..
Haaye hum kya se kya ho gaye..

Dil se Tanhaai ka dard jeeTa
Kya kahein hum pe kya kya na beeTa..
Dil se Tanhaai ka dard jeeTa
Kya kahein hum pe kya kya na beeTa..
Tum na aaye, magar jo gaye..

Tumne humse kahin Thi jo baaTein..
Unko dohraaTi hain gam ki raatein..
Tumne humse kahin Thi jo baaTein..
Unko dohraaTi hain gam ki raatein..
Tumse milne ke din To gaye..

Koi shikva na koi gila hai..
Tumse kab humko yeh gam mila hai...
Koi shikva na koi gila hai..
Tumse kab humko yeh gam mila hai...
Haan naseeb apne hi so gaye..

Hey hope u all like it
minakrish thumbnail
Nice update Muski di!!!!

Continue soon!

Love

Mina
timepasskar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For some reason I feel the story is not progressing in this one.. :( how come Maan cannot see any clues around him e.g he saw the name plate when it was wrong but never glanced out again, or did  not question why Geet was asking about Davis?..all I read is pain..sorry Muskaan u r a great writer but the pain which u depict really well is very difficult to read atm...