-truly magical- maaneet ff THREAD 16 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
happy to know that confusion will be solved soon waiting desperately for that and about the update it is good the end part is well written
arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh😡.......already itni confusion n misuunderstandings hain.........to add to it ab yeh sameera bhi aa gyi😡😡..................yeh kya ho rha hai😭
im feeling very sorry for geet and maan.........
 7yrsof seperation just because of misunderstandings.
that's too much yaar
plzzz unite them even noww......

👏👏👏

Loved the feeling of Maan feeling himself at Geet's home which doesnt give him any answer but confuses him further...Tell me something..didnt he read the name plate before entring Geet's house? Huh...main bi kis se yeh umeed lagaye betrahi hoon. Maan ko TO-LET ki topi lagaleni chahiye 🤣🤣

Had some ray of hope in Rajji's engagement...but vanished...Huh Rajji is getting engaged to Sameera's brother...OMG. Poore duniya main in logon ko Sameera ki family hi mili thi kya?? Now, Geet will think of compromising and will not interfear in Maan-Sameera's engagement as this will inturn affect Rajji's marriage.

Woh Sameera chipkali...😡😡she is just behind Maan even though she knows that he is least bothered about her or interested in her...Yeh bhi woh Deewangi ki "Creature" ki tarah hain 😆😆

Maan...dont worry...Ab next engagement tho aap ki aur sameera ki hain...Aap Daadima ki baath tho nahin talenge...Geet ki fikar mat karo....😭😭😭You are so used to hurt her feelings again and again and she is used to baring all this pain and coldness 🤢🤢🤢🥺

Muskan...Its really depressing but will not force you to change what is in your mind...TM is your imagination and what we get to reed is your imagination...dont change it...I have full faith in you that you will unite them for sure as you yourself cant take their separation...Am I correct?? 😊😊
Eagerly waiting for your next update...jaldi kijiye na 😛😛
hope mk brings them closer in party
wow nice update.. eagerly waiting for the MU to be cleared.... poor maneet..  continue soon
Emotional part
I'm crying to see maaneet like this😭.
I can't bear to see maaneet like this.
Geet's heart is bleeding ,what is her fault
I know love is painful but this is 😭.

loved  mk- maan bonding.
father- daughter due is lovely.
 maan checked y she is keeping ur  fav things, ur things there.
but I cannot blame maan now also cause maan's pain took over so much that he forgot to think logically 😕. his brain is not functioning properly and secondly ho don't think and look those things , if he noticed geet's name plate  and think y geet keep his things in her home then.
(Pls every one  don't think,I'm supporting maan,I just can't see geet's pain and geet's pain will heal only when maan will come back to her )
I was waiting for dadi's illness, I knw it'll happne and it'll,hope she will well but one thing I want to ask her y she always pressurize maan to do it or not,
is maan child, toddler , or something.
people think y maan not protested then there maan think she is old and ill that is the reason maan obey but if this is going on then next time she will manao maan to engage sameera or something worse.
(Pls every one don't think ,I'm dis like elders but I cannot stand this behavior also)
Dev is behaving like suspicious .don't know I"m right or wrong but there is something.
this devis have something dangerous plan, something worse gonna happen sure
now come to that Sameera😡, Can I kill her,
no self respect, chipku, kiss tarah ki lerki hain pata nehi,
maan se chipke raha hain want to kill her.

in the party geet came , after more than 7yrs she attend a party and hurt this time.
I wish geet left the party, pls it's hurting her and us.
no need to stay there,
make ayur or khan some call and call her back to some meeting.
last part is totally heart wrenching . feel really sad, bad , hurt for maaneet.
aur kitna tarapega maaneet.
dono ek doosre itna pyaar karta hain but this cruel world every time came between them.
so indirectly ho iha directly ho,
dadi, sameera, annie, arjun, every one and the circumstances always create problem for them.
I know maaneet will meet but before that maaneet's heart will bleed more and us also.

I can only relate this lines for maaneet and their current situation

Mohabaton mein Jeene wale Kushnaseeb hai
Mohabaton mein Marne wale bhi Ajeeb hai
Azeem hai humari dastaan jane maan
Fhaaslo pe rehten hai.. lekin kareeb hai

A big  request for u muskan

pls  a big req for u  muskan after maaneet reunion don't close this TM we want to read further, like maaneet's happy life with mk .

every one don't think,I'm crazy,
yes I'm crazy about my maaneet cannot see them separate and want to see them happy so waiting for maaneet reunion and happiness.

muskan take ur time dear, I can understand , cause I'm writer also and I know and can understand  and if I have some story line then we should follow this , actually as readers we can't see our maaneet like this.

this is my longest comment ever,
love u lots
rakhi🤗

@Rachna  aka water lovely, emotional poem

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
IM SPEECHLESS for the time being
aweome yaarrrrrrrrr plz plz do continue soon

gud one. 👏continue soon