Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

diiii.... i hv no words to describe these lines....only pain s left...

He was just snapping her grip when his eyes met those eyes which looked at him, then the grip of sam on his left elbow. He jerked off instantly. She looked away. There was more than concealing could do, the pain that he feared ..he saw in there, he wanted to be any where else but there at that moment. She was definitely hurt, she was definitely crying, bleeding within, his heart felt being nipped at that moment when she looked away.  He pleaded for her to look at him once  to let her know no matter how undivine he is, unworthy he is..he wanted her to look straight into his eyes once..just once & read.. he still was hers only hers...also  so that  her compassion can enter into him & transform his guilt-loaded life.

Wat could Geet do when sight some one touching Maan burns her heart the pain felt like ripping her apart. How she wished it to be her the one he still held near. She tried to hold her head high pretending the pain has died.. but it pained, it hurt.. it burned more. She didn't know how to handle it without causing friction and scandal. She couldn't cry even then, that was hurting more. Crippling love's soul trapped within her by his deceptive promises left all alone now with pleasures illusion, dream,😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....

diii.. a standing ovation for youπŸ‘.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...d way u depict ppls pain emotions ..its  spell bounding...hatts off...πŸ‘πŸΌ

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
indono ko milne ke rasta hi nahi lerahi hai tu....... kya yaar......πŸ˜”πŸ˜• aur kitna rulaogi dono ko...... aur hume bhi.........🀒 bol na....... plzz mila do........😭
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan errr i hate him
He is sumone who can give Geet bas pian nthg else
He always cums near her hurts her gives her pain n than walk away
Later on feels sorry but does samthg agn n agn 
I jus hate him
Geet bechari
I wish she hadnt cum
Why did her parents has to force her to cum
She got more pain there
Loved MK n Maan relation though
Jus hop he dosent giv Mk same pain lik Geet
myedward12 thumbnail
plz muskandi this is getting so much heart breaking....plz do something, maan and geet are so in love but still they r apart😭😭😭
their love is truly magical.......plz can't bare to see them in so much pain........
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

Every part of the update was interesting other than Maans.............
He simply makes the update boring with his guilt session............

I felt so soorry bot Geet,
she amlost lost her charm and have become so rough,,,,,,,,,,,

Hmmm so rajji's hubby is Sams bro...........

I dont like the precap............
i hate Maan................
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

this is my reaction after read this part
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post 
thanx for the post even on sunday 
love  u muskan
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome..superb update....
msrt809 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u portray d pain soo effectively,dat it gives us an immense pain in r ribs nd a hollow in r heart:(sooo,in dono ko pls pls pls jaldi milvado,saare gile shikve door kardo aur ek  cute sweet update de do:)
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
luvly update as always   😊....pls clear maans misunderstanding as soon as possible ........ waiting eagerly for the next part muskan πŸ˜Š