Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
    plz update.......waiting very eagerly...i guess u r sleeping on the comp.....(oh sorry i 4got....that is keyamas job😆)...then u must be watching TV....amd making us wait.....

(just kidding)....plz update soon

Edited by --ANGEL-- - 13 years ago
_G1234_ thumbnail
Congo on ur new thread...
waiting....

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
People relax...I'm sure she's going as fast as she can.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 141

All his desire..all he hoped was he would fall at her feet & plead for forgiveness.. but seems like.. the past has not changed anything in him.. he still spoke those meaningless.. baseless.. stony words yet again when he met her 2 days back... how could he!!! why didn't his heart stop beating... before saying those words... why didn't he just die...!!! he deserves nothing... nothing..not even her forgiveness.. not even her one graze look.. but still she spoke to him like nothing happened.. how could she... 

CLASS II-A
prince - pata hain mera ghar main tumahari photo hain
mk excitedly - meri ?? sachi???
teacher - back bench...wat is the noise there..???
both prince & mk dipped the head down & looked really sorry
teacher - no talking
they both nodded & sat down.

After the school
anjali came to mk with a long face - I am sorry about the lunch
anjali really felt bad when the whole class ignored her, she was really sorry for wat she did.
mk smiled
prince ignored her & looked away. he wanted anjali to just leave them alone
prince to geet - tum kiske saat ghar javoogi?
Mk - da da da...
prince - daddy!!!
she nodded
anjali said bye & went to pick devansh to attend their after school sports practice.
Mk longingly looked at the gate .. she scanned the entrance couple of times. She had mighty delight on her face to see Maan waving at her. She held prince's hand & ran towards Maan - da da...my da da ...dd....yyy
prince smiled & went with her. Maan immediately lifted her & turned her around, he was definitely not very happy about her with some boy then he felt it was a silly thought.  She kissed him a million times.
Mk - da da .. mera new friend...pri..pri...pri...pri...
prince - prince
Maan smiled at the little boy who seemed older than mk .. actually quiet older - hello
prince - bachan uncle!!! said in excitment
Maan smiled.. he was reminded of all the sweet memories that lingered around that name.
Prince pulled mk's skirt & pointed at Prem - my daddy
prince ran & gave a high five, a low five & said - daddy..dehko Geet!!!
Maan & mk turned when they heard Geet
prem looked at mk in awe... she looked exactly how Geet looked when they met first 22-24yrs ago. He couldn't suppress the delight that followed. He smiled & laughed ..with tears teasing to flow. He immediately hugged mk & kissed her.
Mk - pre...pre...mmmmm un...un...cle
prem quiet didn't understand he looked at Maan, least did Maan knew...
prince - prem uncle
mk smiled nodding

prem swing his hand like for a punch & immediately hugged Maan - oh man I am really happy.
Maan was cold, guilt filled his heart, he didn't know wat to say, he knew Prem was thinking it all wrong.. ironically Maan was getting it all wrong.
Prem - I know last time we met.. it was really bad.. but yaar situation aise thi.
Maan dipped his head remembering that day after Geet went missing' prem, armaan & raj had come to his office they would have killed him with their bare hands, but just didn't !!! saying...geet will get more hurt if they did so.
Prem - but doesn't matter as far as Geet is happy we are happy. So u did get her back. Oh..u don't know how much I love u now..Lekin yaar yeh baad galat hain, 7 yrs not even once u guys came to meet us. Woh ghar bhi nahi gayeen. Sach main pagali hain. She is madly loves u I must say that. Tum ho tho usse aur kuch nahi chahiyen.
His words hits Maan like needles piercing his heart. He was so true.. Geet never needed anything, if she had him by his side. Sadly he couldn't even give her that. .. just him.. thats all she asked for..
Prem - yaar tune humara dost humse cheen liya. Aab tho humari dost se hume mila do, pata nahi tumne usepe kya jaado kar diya hain, usse tumhare illava kuch aur sooch tha hi nahi.
Every thing was true.. he did cruely, in humanly ruined their lovely friendship. Maan had always sceretly knew wat was happening with Prem, armaan & raj. Sadly armaan & ridz broke up after that incident in the Sanjeevani hospital. Wat hurts him the most is raj & naina. They didn't get married yet. Because raj insisted he can't until he sees his gudiya settled. Maan felt responsible for the indefinite wait destined in their life too. Maan did meet naina & asked her for forgiveness but ..wat she said was even more painful... she didn't even blame him..

He was responsible for so many people's sorrows, but his angel still showered happiness on him in the form of mk. He still can't believe he was alive & smiling. Mk brought so many happy moments in his life. Their togetherness had brought him happiness, and peace, and relief, and pride, but now he was left with the emptiness... how ever far she was gone she will be forever a piece of his heart the fact he always knew.. but failed to express it.

Nanny took the bag from mk & waited next to them. Mk & prince played while Maan was trying to explain wat he felt was so perfect but it was an illusion ..was it!!! Geet was his light, his soul, his world. He would do everything to see her happy, his love for her was burning inside him while her love for him suddenly felt & unfelt. He wondered how can this be happening? he didn't understand.  She loved him so much before but now why is it still there, the fire within??? as she will be not his nevermore. He stood numb & broken without words to express wat he felt. There was so much of her inside him that he can't find any of himself anymore. Even the illusion felt so beautiful. He knew he was there somewhere hiding in her shadow, afraid, trembling too scared to expose himself. He so much wanted to be in that illusion.. which was ironically the truth.

POLICE HEAD QUARTERS
ayur checked the leads - all this fine, but we cannot move forward unless we have a solid evidence against him.
Geet snapped hitting the table with her fist - evidence ke chakar main we cannot let him move on freely with his plans
ayur - tum use arrest bhi karlogi we cannot keep him in the police station for more than a 5mintes.
Geet looks at khan & smirks
khan - encounter!!!
ayur - don't even think about it

Geet checked time excused herself & immediately called nanny
nanny - ji mam
Geet - mk kanha hain?
Nanny looked at Maan
he immediately took the phone from her - jaan..
he was not sure if he could still call her that.. but he couldn't address her as anything else.. she had truly become his jaan in all sense.. he felt he had so much of her inside of him that he felt like she had two lives and he had none , one life of her own & the life he gave her with his heart and soul but he couldn't give himself any life anymore.
She was quiet.. those words.. filled her veins with hope & desire.
Maan - prince..nahi mera matlab hain.. pre.. !! woh.. tum idhar aa sakti ho kya please

precap,
Geet meets prem

-PREV PART 140  NEXT PART 142-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
To is the best day for me i guess me first🥳

Prince and MK friendship was too good (Remembering geet and Prem's friendship)
I was also touch  the way prem and geet brought their kids as if they are regularly in touch with them.  Prince even knew about bachan and Mk knew about prem. 

Height is even prem knew about geet and Maan and their daughter.  Looks like whole world will come to know other then MK's  father (Stupid maan).

GK is planning something dangerous i guess hope she doesnot get hurt.

I am excited about tommrw's part when geet and prem meets .  Infact i will be more happy excited of all the four meeting and their reuinion than Maaneet reuinion as Maan the dumbo will again hurt her badly.

Raj not getting married was quiet touching.  Y Armaan and riddhima broke.

GK has lots of task to complete on her personal front too. Hate you maan for his anger becoz of his one anger so many lives are destroyed.

Finally maan kept atleast one promise in his life that too for none other than his own daughter

But i know picture abhi baaki hai mere dost

Edited by heermeher - 13 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

Thank You...

Amy M.
God sends blessings,
such as people like you.
we really appreciate
all that you do.

May God bless you
with all his love and care.
We want to Thank You,
for always being there.

It's people like you
who bring happiness
in the lives of others,

Thank You so much
for all that you have done.
When we are around you,
we are happy, and
make us smile for
what you do
Thank you from the
bottom of our heart.

Muski di this for yu

awesome my dear sis....!!

mushki me too waiting....pls jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiii
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new thread.
wish u have many more thread.
awesome part. loved it.
loved mk- prince bonding.
 there scene is too cute.
 prince house has mks' pic means geet's childhood pic.
prince is prem's son.
Thank god and thanks muskan  for sending maan there to pick mk.
mk is so happy to see her dadda there. loved her.
loved prem confrontation maan.
yes maan is life, soul, heart everything for geet.
  e lo, prem bhi maan ki tarah mk ki baat samajhne meine time lagta hain.
but prince is so cute , he understands mk's every word.
aahaah prince charming of mk.
aww maan already try to behave like possessive father 😆
prince also knew bacchan unlce.
maaneet love story is knew by every one.
mk know prem. geet done a good job . usne haar kisi ke pics dikhyaa hain jo geet ke dil ke kareeb hain and now mk know them.
aww sad aarman -ridhima break up.
 even raj-naina still not married and raj is waiting for his gudia .
hope now everything went well.
maan is feeling guilty and having tremendous burden.
I guess soon maan will broke down tremendously.
maan called geet as jaan . loved it.
but maan is still know that mk is his daughter and geet is waiting for him.
devis scary thing.
 something gonna happen sure.
 prem , raj aarman will accpet maan cause maan is geet's life.
but I guess maan will give geet's all happiness back first it's start from reunited her to her parents then to friends.
precap is nice
update soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MUS.......MUSKANNN..............D......DIIIIIIIIIIIII
 PL...........PLZZZZZZZZZZ 
JA........JA...........JALDIIIIIII
UUUUUUU......UPDATE KAROO NAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[MAKING A CUTE PUPPY N SWEET BABY FACE]  
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Muski.....

I hope to see some
Light at the end of the tunnel
A new sun shining on the horizon
BIrds chirping away
Flower blooming in the spring
Children playing in the sand
Two love birds Maan and Geet sharing eternity together.

by...Water.

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

another great great great update of our muski

Edited by maansee - 13 years ago