Written Update of March 9th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG loved today's episode waiting for tomorrow also'.

Gishu tells Ranveer everything about how Ranveer liked Rukmi  but then hated her and Ranveer says I only hated your sister because she lied to me (from that I felt as if he remembered everything) and Gishu tells him that Rukmi tried to tell you the truth but DD changed the latter thinking you will cancel the marriage and take the property back after knowing the truth at the night of the marriage truth came out and you misunderstood Rukmi and to save DD Rukmi took the balme and by the time Rasal found out it was too late and Ranveer says how can I believe all that you tell me is true and Gishu shows him the wedding picture and he recognizes one of the picture DD showed him (oh thank god) and remembers what Guruji said that Rukmi was hurt by her own and that why she wanted to become a NUN and he says out loud that because of me Rukmi was gone become NUN (yes because of you) but how is Rasal my wife and Gishu says to teach Rukmi lesson you married my other sister and that is why I hated you so much and Ranveer says I don't balme you as I loved one but ruined the other one too and decides he needs to get to the haveli fast but Gishu locks him and says no and says to himself the haveli members should be coming the 3 evils decide to hide all the phones before Gishu calls again and they are successful as mamsa tell MS to talk to Deep and Deep ask for the new address of Guruji as he might of gone there and MS tells him that I will go with you and Deep says he will find it just get me the address MS goes to Rukmi and mamsa and Deep hide more phones Rukmi tells him that we need to keep eye on both of them as they are up to something and the 3 evils decide to search for Ranveer as Chanchel says I will  keep eyes on MS and Rukmi but BT comes and ask Deep news about Ranveer and he tells him that mamasa and I are about to go and MS tells him he will come to the 3 evils try to convince MS and BT for telling MS to stay here but MS does not finally MS agrees because he sees Rukmi in different clothes dressed as one of the servants and runs to Deeps car Ranveer convinces Gishu to open the door and tells him that he will take him with him as his both sister are there Rasal and Dadisa and Kamal cry on how Rukmi is the reason all this is happening and pray to GOD (you know GOD isn't listening to you when he knows the truth you dumb idiots) Deep catches Rukmi and brings her front of the family memembers and says she was trying to escape and I asked her where is Ranveer she would not tell me and he throws her on the floor and says I know what will make you talk my whip and he takes it out as everyone is watching but as he was gone strike but Ranveer yells STOP (aww my hero' πŸ˜† Deeps face was priceless so was the other 2 evils πŸ˜†) DON'T YOU DARE HIT RUKMI with that whip (here DD was looking shocked πŸ˜† Gishu is with Ranveer and is looking nervous and everyone is happy to see Ranveer and Ranveer looks very angry and show ends on Ranveer.

Tomorrow: Ranveer says you all tried to hide the truth from me but now I know the truth and I want to give my wife her right and Rasal is looking so happy' (I have feeling Rasal is not for you)

P.S. I LOVE YOU GISHU FOR TELLING RANVEER THE TRUTH AND LOVE THE CV TEAM FOR NOT DRAGGING IT MORE THAN IT HAS....LOLπŸ˜†

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVE YOU GISHU thanzzzzzzz fr the WU
katekelly thumbnail
thank god @ least now the show s moving forward
Jessica4ever thumbnail
OMGGGGGggg i love this show now....Its finally moving and showing some changes in favor of poor Rukmini. I HOPE THEY DONT CHANGE THE CONCEPT AGAIN
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx😊 really nice epi 
I cant wait 4 repeat 😊

ria_1989 thumbnail
thank god atleast after 1 nd half year ranveer learns de truth of the letter change.gheesu iz de real heroπŸ‘
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...Finally Truth is out....

I hope Ranveer will leave the family with  Rukmi and go away...

Hell with Rasal and her baby.....
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys :
 He knows this one truth but he has not remembered the other truth - of Deep killing his father and trying to kill him - I'll bet the cv's will drag that out ...