Pratigya
Pratigya

JAMBALAYA WEDNESDAY (Page 3)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devu4divya

"Six months ago to the day, the bonds of trust was forged between them when Krishna kissed her on the forehead the night before his budday. Today Prats kisses him on the forehead just before her trust in him is compromiched. "

luved it excellent one....Clap and excellent short post tooBig smile

Thank you devu4divya!  Glad you enjoyed the post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-CrAzYRED

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by MERARAI

Mera..

my reactions were exactly as those you had put in those two occasions. .. :-))))))

Episode had nothing but still many of us were glued to the screen...P lukd very bful.
We are close to KP's wedding anniversar..last one year was K winning P's love..
the coming year might

be he winning abck her trust..

love, trust n understanding forms the basics of a husband-wife relationship.
Love ..right on..
Trust.....struggle on.... :-)

But when trust is lost, there is no real love, it's just a mirage we trick ourselves into believing we feel. Love is unconditional, so without trust how does love survive amidst doubts, anger and expectations that breed disappointments.

But if K manages to win abck her trust..the unconditional love will make P forgive him na...
n that will end up both both having a deeper bond n understanding towards each other.

Krishna himself believes trust is a fragile thing and once lost it's hard to put it back together. With that belief he is going to berate himself quite a bit. Recall the days when he thought Prats lied to him by keeping the kidnapping a secret. 

In Prats's defense she posed questions many times and he had ample chances to fess up and walk through his fears. Instead he lied even when the RED Queen rolled out to expose him.  Prats told him "I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER LIE TO ME OR BREAK THE  TRUST".  He still held back the truth about the state of the situation. He is going to blame it on T/C or berate them for putting his marriage in trouble. 

Prats will hear more taunts and ridicule from his family.  Krishna has a thick skin when it comes to his family's taunts. But this crack in their relationship will come at a time when Prats has won the dare Krishna posed to her to earn without leaving the house. His fragile man-ego is not going to like this one bit. Remember his reaction recently when she said if he can't earn then she'll step in and do what needs to be done. He exploded at that point  "you are Krishna Singh Takur's wife, SS's bahu, don't even talk about working for pay".  This is going to be an emotional rollercoaster if POPS play it like the early days. We shall see.

Edited by MERARAI - 09 March 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Kriya romance paralleled with Adarsh's push back at his parents. It seems to be a tale of two sisters. Krishna refuses to tread down the illegal path to earn a living even if means helping out his bauji because he doesn't want to do what does not have the Prats's seal of approval stamped on it.

On the other hand, Adarsh has had enough of the middle class mentality as he called it and just wants to pad his pockets with money even if it is illegally earned and could weigh him down.  He lacks the smarts to weasel his way out of a sticky situation without creating a fallout.  Is he counting on sasurji to bail him out of trouble like he bailed his salee sahib #1 KN out of jail for attempted murder?  His parents forgave his youngest sister for a criminal act of bigamy.  Is he counting on them to forgive him when all is said and done?

This breach of trust between Kriya could turn out to be quite interesting. While Krishna tries to patch things up with Prats will he first lash out and lay the blame firmly at her feet or will he admit to his wrong doing in a bind.  More importantly will this track turn out to be an eye opener for Prats and her realization that her expectations and demands on Krishna were beyond his scope of succeeding without an education without guidance.

CrAzYREDHamiSky

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Kriya romance paralleled with Adarsh's push back at his parents. It seems to be a tale of two sisters. Krishna refuses to tread down the illegal path to earn a living even if means helping out his bauji because he doesn't want to do what does not have the Prats's seal of approval stamped on it.

On the other hand, Adarsh has had enough of the middle class mentality as he called it and just wants to pad his pockets with money even if it is illegally earned and could weigh him down.  He lacks the smarts to weasel his way out of a sticky situation without creating a fallout.  Is he counting on sasurji to bail him out of trouble like he bailed his salee sahib #1 KN out of jail for attempted murder?  His parents forgave his youngest sister for a criminal act of bigamy.  Is he counting on them to forgive him when all is said and done?

This breach of trust between Kriya could turn out to be quite interesting. While Krishna tries to patch things up with Prats will he first lash out and lay the blame firmly at her feet or will he admit to his wrong doing in a bind.  More importantly will this track turn out to be an eye opener for Prats and her realization that her expectations and demands on Krishna were beyond his scope of succeeding without an education without guidance.

If it at the end P realises wer seh lacked that pushed K into lying n acts an eye opener..this sure will be a very interesting track. :-)

CrAzYREDMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

If it at the end P realises wer seh lacked that pushed K into lying n acts an eye opener..this sure will be a very interesting track. :-)

However independent and powerful a person everyone of us has something valuable to learn in life. Prats to this day has got a free ride on that score.  Krishna pointed out that she kept her heart locked and wouldn't let his love in so it was hard for him to take her word for it and trust her completely (the night before his budday).

I will applaud POPS with a Lallantop Saptarishi Taron Award if they show Prats learning a big lesson from this track instead of making Krishna the fall guy who has to redeem himself by rebuilding the trust in their marriage.

CrAzYREDHamiSky

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Awwwwwww Mera maiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!HugHug

First of all thank you for the tribute but most of all thank you for a wonderful wonderful post!!!Clap

So much  of what you say is spot on, right down to the analogy of getting Lazy Baba up (Lazy Sahib in my case!), the coming together before the setting apart, and especially the take on Adarswa!!! I am really enjoying watching his character right now - and look forward to it with glee as he delves further into the murk he has entangled himself in....hope it'll be a real treat to watch!!

The Kriya scene was lovely - that is agreed - but I conrinue to be stumped at the character that is P's still slight indifference, her wide eyed amazement as if kissing her husband is soo taboo - but I put that down to the direction - not P/A...a little more reality and little less diraama please cvs!

Having said that, diraama is clearly on its way as those rough waters go from seeping to enveloping Kriya....methinks K will sink and P will swim.....whether she saves K (strengthening the bond and advance forward as Kriya, despite the betrayal) or leaves him to save himself (treats K as once "a nakumma always a nakumma" and goes forth independantly to earn) is what I will be interested to see.....

Its so difficult to predict, a rift will perhaps keep viewers glued, waiting for the big mend, or a swift recovery may bring out the critics in their droves with an outcry as to why was K let off so easily.......

If we remember that this is a mere of entertainment, it stands there will be no permanant Kriya rift, but still the question is how badly will P punish K and what will K do, I mean, actually, by way of work, if that is the case, to pacify his Babu, and will that work??

Look forward to finding out!!!!

By the way, I have already thrown down my gauntlet at Tanths for the Chatpata table at your party tonight - he who dares wins!!!!!LOL

Edited by Madmadgirl - 10 March 2011 at 7:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulCrAzYRED---Yemi---MERARAIHamiSky

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

First of all thank you for the tribute but most of all thank you for a wonderful wonderful post!!!Clap

So much  of what you say is spot on, right down to the analogy of getting Lazy Baba up (Lazy Sahib in my case!), the coming together before the setting apart, and especially the take on Adarswa!!! I am really enjoying watching his character right now - and look forward to it with glee as he delves further into the murk he has entangled himself in....hope it'll be a real treat to watch!!

The Kriya scene was lovely - that is agreed - but I conrinue to be stumped at the character that is P's still slight indifference, her wide eyed amazement as if kissing her husband is soo taboo - but I put that down to the direction - not P/A...a little more reality and little less diraama please cvs!

Having said that, diraama is clearly on its way as those rough waters go from seeping to enveloping Kriya....methinks K will sink and P will swim.....whether she saves K (strengthening the bond and advance forward as Kriya, despite the betrayal) or leaves him to save himself (treats K as once "a nakumma always a nakumma" and goes forth independantly to earn) is what I will be interested to see.....

Its so difficult to predict, a rift will perhaps keep viewers glued, waiting for the big mend, or a swift recovery may bring out the critics in their droves with an outcry as to why was K let off so easily.......

If we remember that this is a mere of entertainment, it stands there will be no permanant Kriya rift, but still the question is how badly will P punish K and what will K do, I mean, actually, by way of work, if that is the case, to pacify his Babu, and will that work??

By the way, I have already thrown down my gauntlet at Tanths for the Chatpata table at your party tonight - he who dares wins!!!!!LOL

Lovely...loved it......MMG!

corvetteMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Thankoooooooooooo MMG!Hug   You're going to love today's celebs.......they are local celebs from your neck of the woods.  Jolly is excited and looking forward to meeting the men from Queen's country.  Tanths is already getting ready and has her eyes on two of the BOND men. Take a peek at the LUD thread for details.

Adarsh the Takur trainee turning the tables on the Saxes makes for good drama.  I am curious to see if Prats will let Krishna sink or teach him to swim.  She knows his limitations due to lack of education.  About time she realized that and guided him instead of blindfolding him and sending him out to cross the street day after day.  Will Krishna turn the tables on her or will he admit to the errors of his ways and try to earn her trust back by demanding she not give up on him but help him reach their goal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

Go to top