India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

JAMBALAYA WEDNESDAY

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Total word count: 2019Big smile This post honors Tanthya and MMG's food fight at the LUD Party on WednesdayClapTongueWinkLOL
LOLWink

Wednesday serves Chicken Jambalaya.  The recipe calls for a little anticipation and celebration, a good dose of allegation, substitution, attention and accusation, with an extra serving of flavor enhancing interruption, flirtation and  seduction with a bit of negotiation tossed in, along with a dash of education and retribution, some interrogation and proposition and garnished with elation

ANTICIPATION & CELEBRATION:

An impatient Shamu is waiting at the breakfast table for Adarsh and Komal to join them.  He must have heard of the Wise Women LUD party that he's hungrier this morning.  But unlike like the LUD party attendees where the women rejoice in each other's company Komal walks in, fills a plate, darts a few accusatory glances at the senior Saxes and quietly returns to her room.

ALLEGATION:

Can Naina ever string two sentences without the accompanying GJB?Shocked "This girl is breaking up our home, she wants to break up this house into pieces" she boohoos.Cry  Moved by his weak wife's leaking tearducts Shamu responds much the same way Krishna does to Prats's tears. He springs out of his chair and declares "Nainaji, you are right. This is too much, I have to talk to Adarsh about it right now."  Shamu begins his mini-speech on taur-tarikaConfused "there are others in this home but Adarsh doesn't care about anyone".  Dadi fuels the fire with her forcasting "Never expected things would change so quickly". Get used to it Dadi, after all these years you still don't realize LIFE is CHANGE? Why is the silent girl at the table confused at hearing the statements that applied to her behavior just a few weeks ago?Thumbs Down

SUBSTITUTION:

Where in the world is the man formerly known as Adarsh Babu Saxsena? What happened to the Sax heir who easily tossed out the derogatory adjectives when addressing his wife like "betmatlab", "bakwaas", "bartameez", "bewajah" and has now replaced the whole bag of them with a single label'''.. NAADANI.  An innocent person can turn rude but can a rude person really become an innocent babe? Wah beta! When did the girl who was an unwelcome presence in his life for a greater part of the first year of his marriage suddenly become his innocent wife?  Has he been making a few mental notes observing the ways his jiju Krishna Singh Takur's defends his precious Prats?  UCAs please dig into his history and file your report pinpointing when this change occurred in Adarsh.  Was his SR a turning point?

ATTENTION:

Adarsh now adds eavesdropping to the list of his sanskaric behavior, a trait he may have learned from his biwi Komal who has often eavesdropped on Sax convos. A skulker by nature he lingers behind the scenes listening in with knitted eyebrows to his elders' criticism before he steps forward to confront them. Promotion, power and padded wallet seems to have strengthened this otherwise introverted and weak Sax in recent weeks.Ermm

ACCUSATION:

Adarsh walks into the room with plate in hand and turns the table on the elders seat for breakfast. "I grew up before your eyes, all your sanskaar reside in me, so how could you think I want this. This was Komal's idea. Ouch OuchKomal! But I came here to correct her mistake. At least you shouldn't have thought this about me, I didn't expect this from you all either".  BINGOThumbs Up!  The Sax who dared to walk into the Niwas and propose a counter offer of marriage is back in action. Is this talk just a prelude to what will come again when his real face is exposed to his family? Komal is at his heels to give him a send off after he refuses breakfast and walks out. He is headed to work where he can wield his new found power a little more freely after delivering his payback verbal punches to the elders still sitting stunned at the dining table. 

INTERRUPTION:

Prats draws the curtains to let the solar rays in.  Krishna stirs in his sleep as the sun shine on his face. Prats leans in and whispers in his ear to wake up. But  he is enjoying his sleep way too much to consider opening his eyes. Her mind set on getting her lazy lover out of bed Prats changes tactics and yanks on his arm.  The wise women on MKAP forum can relate to this'''Krishna's reaction is similar to getting the kids out of bed and ready for school on time every morning.  Ka kehti ho, Huma, Hami. Kulvi, Tanths, Mia, sahi baat hai na?

FLIRTATION:

Krishna finally opens his eyes and gapes at his "beauty in blue" standing before him as his  memory bank replays "he, he, he'''" in his head.  He pretends to get out of bed and instead manages to tumble her on to the bed for some special "lock eye" moments with his mehraroo to get his day off to a great start. He compliments her "you look very beautiful today. I'm not going anywhere, I'd stay right here and spend the day with youLOL." Prats doesn't seem to be in the mood to encourage his amorous talkConfused.  She looks preoccupied about getting him off to work without rejecting his advances. He plays with her jet black wet locks and continues to pile his praises on her "in your presence the whole world Phails"Embarrassed.  He's going to need a good bank of these praises if he's going to get through the days ahead when the spotlight shines on the carom board (as seen in my avatar).  After a few minutes of indulging his fantasy talk  Prats pushes her esposo away and tells him "stop the stories, no more excuses, get out of bed, it's getting late".  He goes right back to sleep while Prats finds his hidden slippers. Prats looks more like a mother trying to get her lazy son  out of bed and not her husbandTongueLOL.He is one ziddi dude.

SEDUCTION & NEGOTIATION:

Looking for another reason to stall getting out of bed Krishna tries to make a deal with Prats. He makes his offer......he is ready to trade his forty winks for eight chummis from his BabuBlushing. That's one chummi for every five winksWink. Prats rushes through with it giving him few quick pecks on the cheekEmbarrassedWink.  But Krishna prefers it nice and easyLOLTongue. So Prats cooperates and Krishna tries to extend this chummi session requesting a bonus for when the clock strikes nine soon enough. Chanceless, as Hami would sayLOL Six months ago to the day, the bonds of trust was forged between them when Krishna kissed her on the forehead the night before his budday. Today Prats kisses him on the forehead just before her trust in him is compromiched. All you Kriya rooters brace yourself, this is the calm before the storm.  Krishna's turn to manaofy his Babu is coming up. What will he have in his bag of tricks this time around to win her trust and therefore her love once again?

EDUCATION:

Saat children run into Green House after Komal answers their knock. They are there to be tutored by Ms. Alone Saxsena. What was Komal thinking when she tells the children to sort themselves into the free and fee groups and requests freebie treats from a couple of themShocked. What's the point in asking children who can't afford to attend school due to lack of resources for freebies? Does this fall under Adarsh's classification of Naadani? She has illegally earned money stashed away in her cupboard. Can't she get Adarsh to buy her a few dahi jalebis? Did you hear Hami say "Heights" just about now? Wink

RETRIBUTION:

Dadi voices her pleasure that the little girl in the group finally puts Komal in her place in a language she can relate to.  Ms. Alone Saxsena steps in, chides Komal for her manner of speaking to her studentsDisapprove. Are we supposed to like this new teacher avatar of Ms. Alone Saxsena?  The wheels are turning in Komal's head, what is she up to now, working on a plan for retribution against the Saxes?  Or is she planning to get free tutoring lessons from Arushi from afar without their knowledge?  Maybe not! She doesn't see any value to education unless of course she realized she needs to know how to count the illegal stash Adarsh is bringing home to her under cover.   Forecast seems to hint that soon there could be a wedge running through the Green House that may soon become a canal and lead to the parting of the ways between the senior and junior couple in the house, a mission accomplished by SS with just a promotion for his damadh and without getting his hands dirty in the process.

INTERROGATION:

Takurain is applying ointment on the gash on KN's arm. Mr. BBKN screeches like a toddlerOuch. Hard to believe this is the same guy who took a laati-maar from his bauji in stride but has a short leash on his patience today.  SS comes down the stairs (he must have heard his first born screeching out loud) and clears his throat to make his presence known.  KN waits in fear as Takurain questions why her mard is not resting.  SS is in no mood to rest for he is a man who likes to be where the action is. Like Krishna he has sniffed out a rat sitting before him. He starts his interrogation with KN''"how did you get hurt given you're not working at the moment." He suggests the possibility that KN may have tried something sinister with Kesar.  KN is nervous when SS questions Kesar for the truth. Kesar is quietly watching KN squirm under SS's huge microscopic eyes.  The guilt energizes KN to his feet as he begins his pity party and tirades "you trust your bahu more than your son. All you care about is your business and take your anger out on me, what difference does it make? Everyone here lives as husband and wife, except me, I'm alone.Confused You are crazy about the potha. You don't see how your bahuriya is treating me. I will show this woman(Kesar) her status in this family. All three senior Takurs are concerned listening to the restless rascal's relentless ranting.

PROPOSITION:

Prats rushes out of her bedroom calling out to Krishna to have his breakfast.  SS mocks having overheard the young couple's conversation. Krishna is in a rush and refuses breakfast so Prats offers to bring it to him at his workplace leaving Krishna standing in stunned silence. Kriya lovers, hope you enjoyed the day's Kriya moments. After Prats catches him red handed by week's end it's going to be Krishna who will be back to his old ways, once again working hard to win Prats's trust once again. Trust is the foundation of love, without trust there is no real love. Does that mean Prats may fall out of love with Krishna again?  The track holds promise of interesting possibilities so let's sit back and party while we watch the show during the week.

Preview: ELATION:  Prats answers a phone call and is thrilled to hear the news from the other end of the line. She thanks the person and a 1000 watt smile lights up her face. Takurain eavesdrops curious after listening in to Prats's end of the conversation. Now we know where Komal picked up this habit in her formative years, but what is Adarsh's excuse to learn this from his wife?  Oh! Wait till Takurain gets wind of the news that Prats earned money from home even before she allowed her mard to earn a living. She is going to be licking at the chops for her chance to berate Prats if she continues on her predictable path with Prats. Will this lead to more taunts for Krishna from his family....... less of a man for living off his wife's earning. Ouch! Rough waters ahead in Krishna's world in the coming days.Ouch

Please Hugadd your thoughtsErmmShocked and commentsTongueBig smile.

Edited by MERARAI - 09 March 2011 at 9:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankininita-BugsBunny-corvette---Yemi---Filza.CrAzYREDHamiSkyMitu_telstra

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Todays episode, no comments ,you said everytingsThumbs Up
NICE post Merarai Big smile short ,no medium shortLOL
I would  still say about preview  that she got phone call from where she  wrote  A letter   to  editer  i think she has wrote fiction  OR fact story to publish  ............

Edited by Mitaly.. - 09 March 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
"Six months ago to the day, the bonds of trust was forged between them when Krishna kissed her on the forehead the night before his budday. Today Prats kisses him on the forehead just before her trust in him is compromiched. "

luved it excellent one....Clap and excellent short post tooBig smile

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Wow ! I knew it! The length of my post does matter to most of the readers. LOL

Will SS now say the same about Adarsh lalaluluing around his wife even if it's daughter?  

Guilt is already making Adarsh take a preemptive strike.  He blames his family for Komal's behavior. The same Komal whom he treated with contempt along with the rest of his family all these months until a few weeks ago. Suddenly he's singing a different tuneSilly. By trying to make them feel guilty he's trying to appease his own guilt for he knows he and his sanskaars have gone tel lene.

A married woman with cash to burn in her closet and bragging about her husband's promotion and earnings is asking little children for freebies, tsk , tsk tskThumbs Down!  The stage is set for a showdown with the Saxes with Adarsh turning his back on his family and walking out with Komal either to a place of their own or under SS's umbrella.

Edited by MERARAI - 09 March 2011 at 9:54pm

CrAzYRED

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Mera..

my reactions were exactly as those you had put in those two occasions. .. :-))))))

Episode had nothing but still many of us were glued to the screen...P lukd very bful.
We are close to KP's wedding anniversar..last one year was K winning P's love..
the coming year might be he winning abck her trust..

love, trust n understanding forms the basics of a husband-wife relationship.
Love ..right on..
Trust.....struggle on.... :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteCrAzYREDMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera..

my reactions were exactly as those you had put in those two occasions. .. :-))))))

Episode had nothing but still many of us were glued to the screen...P lukd very bful.
the coming year might be he winning abck her trust..

Love ..right on..

But when trust is lost, there is no real love, it's just a mirage we trick ourselves into believing we feel. Love is unconditional, so without trust how does love survive amidst doubts, anger and expectations that breed disappointments.
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by HamiSky

Mera..

the coming year might

be he winning abck her trust..

Love ..right on..

But when trust is lost, there is no real love, it's just a mirage we trick ourselves into believing we feel. Love is unconditional, so without trust how does love survive amidst doubts, anger and expectations that breed disappointments.

But if K manages to win abck her trust..the unconditional love will make P forgive him na...
n that will end up both both having a deeper bond n understanding towards each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMERARAI

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
It was down kindergarten memory lane for me today, with that Kriya sceneCry. I have this feeling Krishna lies will strengthening his relationship with Pratz. ofcourse she will be disappointed , like most relationship ups and down. true love for each other always win.

Mr. & Mrs. saxenas, following Mr. & Mrs. Sajjan Singh, motto lets blame the daughter - in - law. what i would love to see is the vice versa role. nainaji, complaining like amma. How will the Thakurs handle that...Ermm
why dadi always grumpy can she ever be sweet like Ghanti dadi.

Katra Naresh, suddenly wants a wife in kesarROFL... who what why when and how.Shocked

MERARAI

Go to top