India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

will baaji get the surya flower

testing9 Senior Member
testing9
testing9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
nows that Nakku might not be the one getting that flower...i am wondering if Baaji will get that flower...now that Baaji knows that Seema might be aware of where Dutta is...and he might get Seems to tell him..and make an escape in search of D and N...somehow manages to meet Tanaji while his return from Usman Bhai meeting...and gets to know of that flower...that might help D in getting eyesight back....
imaggine D's reaction to knowing Baaji fought jangli jaanwar and took great risks to make sure he can get the medicine curing D's eyesight Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLabfunofbb123mIsHeZ.xmeghaparti

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
that would actually be really good..would like to see some tact and planning  to over throw kala that involves both dutta and baji.Clap
captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
interesting thought process.  don't know if Baaji will leave Dutta's family to the mercy of Kala and Suds, since Dutta had asked him to take care of his mom and sisters, and Naku is also not with them.  i think Naku will find the flower accidentally!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I feel that nakusha will defy dutta's promise..and fetch the flower but with high risk to her life..maybe she will come back with a snake bite or something making dutta refuse to take medicine till she gets well....Argh...i don't want that but CVs seem to be angling for dramabaazi here..

OR

I feel nakusha will venture out after Tanaji comes back with him for help to get the flower..in any case it will surely be nakusgha..nope..i don't see any feasible way for baaji getting the flower.
HirkM Newbie
HirkM
HirkM

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I feel that nakusha will defy dutta's promise..and fetch the flower but with high risk to her life..maybe she will come back with a snake bite or something making dutta refuse to take medicine till she gets well....Argh...i don't want that but CVs seem to be angling for dramabaazi here..

OR

I feel nakusha will venture out after Tanaji comes back with him for help to get the flower..in any case it will surely be nakusgha..nope..i don't see any feasible way for baaji getting the flower.

Good thought... Bazi is in PN so I don't think he ll help. Dutta must get his eyesight before he goes PN. Apart from that Nakusha must have something to do apart from being Dutta's care-taker. She should show some strong instincts of her love.. She should do something more than what seema have done,, Am I right? We want to see Dutta's reaction when Nakusha is close to almost death. plzzzzz don't make her die!!!! LOL

captkirk

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hi testing9

I have to agree with shilpita87 that it will probably be Tanaji and Naku who will go to get the flower. It was stressed in a previous episode that Tanaji is the sher of the jungle and friends with the animals, so if anyone can do it then its him.

Edited by LaTuLa - 11 March 2011 at 1:11pm

meghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Agree here that it wont be Baaji.
Naku will go with Tanaji to get the flower maybe in parallel as Dutta goes to fight Ranga, since Tanaji is definitely back. She has to go in Dutta's absence or Dutta wont let her go...

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
i would have loved it to be baaji but i doubt it. god knows how long we have to wait for a duji scene :(

LaTuLa

Go to top