India-Forums

Bakhtiyar - Clearly a WINNER....... (Page 2)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel xAutumn.RagMastapinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

when it comes to being CRYBABY Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL  LOL

Well, i personally find both Vindu and Bakhti  very annoying crybabies but vindu seems to be nice as a person. Bakhti was cribbing about everything and was over-reacting. We had seen glimpses of his schizophrenic behavior  in BB3. He hasn't improved a bit since then. Even if whole thing was scripted, still he sounds very weird. He still can't get over his "puranii dushmani" with vindu LOL True, Vindoo was evilly glaring at Bakhtiyar too in the face off a couple timesLOL

Coming back to episode,

It was celeb exchange so of course fake drama was expected. Tongue  With 3 annoying characters from BB3 in one ME exchange, what else can you expect anyways ? Embarrassed 

Dina -  She was reasonable and I didn't find anything impressive about her as a mother. Actually Bakhti had all valid point when he argued about  her messy household work but his reaction was over the top. Dina seems to enjoying her lavish lifestyle with maids doing everything and isn't really someone who can handle kitchen well.  Oh, but I loved her Hindi ...very very cute :) 

She was OTT and trying to instigate BakhtiyarConfused she kept calling him greedy, if he didn't fulfill her demandsErmm

Tanaaz - Err, another drama character she is !  I personally found her very cribbing and annoying in BB3. Isn't she the one who pulled down Raju Srivastava's pants in BB3 ? Her pravachan about punjabi/russian did not make any sense. She sounded very dumb as well stubborn when she was accusing vindu's daughter of not waking her up in the morning Dead Is that the only thing she remembers from Rule Book ? Embarrassed
I actually liked her trying to make the household more Indian and Punjabi, the house clearly lacked the punjabi touch LOL
Vindu - Surprisingly, he seems to have calmed down a bit and acts bit matured post BB3. Overall he was nice . He did handle Tanaaz well . His daughter was so cute Tongue  It is so funny that she wakes her mom up everyday !! ..lol. I was hoping that Vindu will be central character for all drama in this exchange but bakhti stole the show ..........
Yea I liked him this time Thumbs Up

Bakhti/Tanaaz both should be dropped somewhere in Antarctica.  

ROFLROFL

Lets see more drama tomorrow I guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by raju786

LOL great post Arjun..i totally agree with all of your posts.

yeah i liked DIna's hindi too LOL, she was pretty good at it...

yeah Bakhtiyaar is a sore loser, he quit two shows bc things wernt going his way, one on the day of the finale, and one in the finale week...n now he was ready to quit this..

Which shows did he quit?
I noticed his anger and the need to be in full control!
Ppl behave like that if when they were younger they have been given little or no importance...Tanaaz comes across manipulative which doesn't help! The one thing I will say is that he is in your face and not playing games and reacts badly to ppl who have the intelligence to play well. His own insecurities and unfulfilled ambitions may well be a major factor in his bad behaviour. He has fame but nothing much to claim as far as noteable work. I hope he does find peace within himself soon for his sake and the sake of his child!
Dina was no angel either, the stunt with the begging pot was below the belt, why should he go and splash his cash, cash that he may not have! She is used to the lavish life thanks to Vindoo but the Iranis aren't as wealthy! He wasn't being frugle just careful with his funds
Don't know why I had the sudden urge to defend him, but as bad as he did behave having watched the 2nd episode and the slightly intimidated body language when he was sat opp Vindoo I just felt that he is a little boy lost who just needs a lot of love and recognition
God bless him and his family

Zara Nachke Dikha in the finale, and Bigg Boss finale week (took the money and left)..

and I agree Dina is not the best either..Tongue

.Arjun

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Bakhti/Tanaaz both should be dropped somewhere in Antarctica.
plzzzzzz mere bechare penguins ko disapeer disapper karti rahegi woh parsi aunty aur mere bechare barf par mardangi dikahega vo uska hubby!!!!plz drop them in osama bin laden's den-hopefully terrorism shud disapper!!!!!!!!!!

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

@India2050

That was good suggestion to drop her in OBL camp. However OBL probably is already hiding from Tanaaz and not anyone else Embarrassed

Irani couple has done so many reality shows that they know how to create drama and gain TRPS/footage and all that. Even their maids were good actors. The maid who specially was complaining about messy kitchen and all.

Big smile Of course it looked like Dina and Vindu were new to the concept of hogging the limelight...we all know how successful Vindu has been in the industry, as well as Dina.....Big smile Tanaz and Bakhtiyar are way more successful in the industry then Viplov and Dina..........Big smile Dina looks and  talks like she came straight out of one of those mail order bride catalogs.......Big smile If I were Vindu, I would ask for a refund right away, before the product expires.....Big smile
preetie Goldie
preetie
preetie

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

@India2050

That was good suggestion to drop her in OBL camp. However OBL probably is already hiding from Tanaaz and not anyone else Embarrassed

Irani couple has done so many reality shows that they know how to create drama and gain TRPS/footage and all that. Even their maids were good actors. The maid who specially was complaining about messy kitchen and all.

Big smile Of course it looked like Dina and Vindu were new to the concept of hogging the limelight...we all know how successful Vindu has been in the industry, as well as Dina.....Big smile Tanaz and Bakhtiyar are way more successful in the industry then Viplov and Dina..........Big smile Dina looks and  talks like she came straight out of one of those mail order bride catalogs.......Big smile If I were Vindu, I would ask for a refund right away, before the product expires.....Big smile

yeah that is why bakhtiyar and tanaz are so successful and are living life of luxury and had to think so hard to pick juicer. vindu and dina are struggling to pay their bils. Wink

.Arjun

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetie

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

@India2050

yeah that is why bakhtiyar and tanaz are so successful and are living life of luxury and had to think so hard to pick juicer. vindu and dina are struggling to pay their bils. Wink

Big smile oh yes Vindu and Dina are so successful that they can't even afford an alarm clock......they have to use their 3 year old daughter as an alarm clock........simply disgusting......both of them should be reported for child abuse........Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index