Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shizaru

Which shows did he quit?
I noticed his anger and the need to be in full control!
Ppl behave like that if when they were younger they have been given little or no importance...Tanaaz comes across manipulative which doesn't help! The one thing I will say is that he is in your face and not playing games and reacts badly to ppl who have the intelligence to play well. His own insecurities and unfulfilled ambitions may well be a major factor in his bad behaviour. He has fame but nothing much to claim as far as noteable work. I hope he does find peace within himself soon for his sake and the sake of his child!
Dina was no angel either, the stunt with the begging pot was below the belt, why should he go and splash his cash, cash that he may not have! She is used to the lavish life thanks to Vindoo but the Iranis aren't as wealthy! He wasn't being frugle just careful with his funds
Don't know why I had the sudden urge to defend him, but as bad as he did behave having watched the 2nd episode and the slightly intimidated body language when he was sat opp Vindoo I just felt that he is a little boy lost who just needs a lot of love and recognition
God bless him and his family

Zara Nachke Dikha in the finale, and Bigg Boss finale week (took the money and left)..

and I agree Dina is not the best either..😛

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bakhti/Tanaaz both should be dropped somewhere in Antarctica.
plzzzzzz mere bechare penguins ko disapeer disapper karti rahegi woh parsi aunty aur mere bechare barf par mardangi dikahega vo uska hubby!!!!plz drop them in osama bin laden's den-hopefully terrorism shud disapper!!!!!!!!!!
@India2050

That was good suggestion to drop her in OBL camp. However OBL probably is already hiding from Tanaaz and not anyone else 😳

Irani couple has done so many reality shows that they know how to create drama and gain TRPS/footage and all that. Even their maids were good actors. The maid who specially was complaining about messy kitchen and all.

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Arjun

@India2050

That was good suggestion to drop her in OBL camp. However OBL probably is already hiding from Tanaaz and not anyone else 😳

Irani couple has done so many reality shows that they know how to create drama and gain TRPS/footage and all that. Even their maids were good actors. The maid who specially was complaining about messy kitchen and all.

😃 Of course it looked like Dina and Vindu were new to the concept of hogging the limelight...we all know how successful Vindu has been in the industry, as well as Dina.....😃 Tanaz and Bakhtiyar are way more successful in the industry then Viplov and Dina..........😃 Dina looks and  talks like she came straight out of one of those mail order bride catalogs.......😃 If I were Vindu, I would ask for a refund right away, before the product expires.....😃
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 Of course it looked like Dina and Vindu were new to the concept of hogging the limelight...we all know how successful Vindu has been in the industry, as well as Dina.....😃 Tanaz and Bakhtiyar are way more successful in the industry then Viplov and Dina..........😃 Dina looks and  talks like she came straight out of one of those mail order bride catalogs.......😃 If I were Vindu, I would ask for a refund right away, before the product expires.....😃

yeah that is why bakhtiyar and tanaz are so successful and are living life of luxury and had to think so hard to pick juicer. vindu and dina are struggling to pay their bils. 😉
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

yeah that is why bakhtiyar and tanaz are so successful and are living life of luxury and had to think so hard to pick juicer. vindu and dina are struggling to pay their bils. 😉

😃 oh yes Vindu and Dina are so successful that they can't even afford an alarm clock......they have to use their 3 year old daughter as an alarm clock........simply disgusting......both of them should be reported for child abuse........😛
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 oh yes Vindu and Dina are so successful that they can't even afford an alarm clock......they have to use their 3 year old daughter as an alarm clock........simply disgusting......both of them should be reported for child abuse........😛

please stop embarrasing yourself by arguing for sake of arguing.