India-Forums

Bakhtiyar - Clearly a WINNER.......

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

trupkarVino_lanaraineami_31ShizaruMehr-kregallarekhab25hpppppangelshyIsha.IshayellowflowerIsmaail.shona.RagMastapinkisluv91Gauahargeous_N

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

when it comes to being CRYBABY Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL  LOL

Well, i personally find both Vindu and Bakhti  very annoying crybabies but vindu seems to be nice as a person. Bakhti was cribbing about everything and was over-reacting. We had seen glimpses of his schizophrenic behavior  in BB3. He hasn't improved a bit since then. Even if whole thing was scripted, still he sounds very weird. He still can't get over his "puranii dushmani" with vindu LOL Frankly I thought he was getting a bit psychotic........and serious double standards, he could shout, dance like an idiot, jump around but did not like curses............everything was beeped so what was he so worried about. He is in the business so he should know.......... Vindu till now has been pretty inoffensive.

Coming back to episode,

It was celeb exchange so of course fake drama was expected. Tongue  With 3 annoying characters from BB3 in one ME exchange, what else can you expect anyways ? Embarrassed Agree

Dina -  She was reasonable and I didn't find anything impressive about her as a mother. Actually Bakhti had all valid point when he argued about  her messy household work but his reaction was over the top. Dina seems to enjoying her lavish lifestyle with maids doing everything and isn't really someone who can handle kitchen well.  Oh, but I loved her Hindi ...very very cute :) I wonder if the cook has disappeared on purpose so that this weak point of Dina's could be exploited and  highlighted........did not see much else wrong with her.

Tanaaz - Err, another drama character she is !  I personally found her very cribbing and annoying in BB3. Isn't she the one who pulled down Raju Srivastava's pants in BB3 ? Her pravachan about punjabi/russian did not make any sense. She sounded very dumb as well stubborn when she was accusing vindu's daughter of not waking her up in the morning Dead Is that the only thing she remembers from Rule Book ? Embarrassed She was dumb in BB3 and nothing much has changed...never heard of a child waking up a mother but even if that was the case........she herself admitted she is an early riser...........this is turning out to be a show where you leave your brains in the car and enter the household.

Vindu - Surprisingly, he seems to have calmed down a bit and acts bit matured post BB3. Overall he was nice . He did handle Tanaaz well . His daughter was so cute Tongue  It is so funny that she wakes her mom up everyday !! ..lol. I was hoping that Vindu will be central character for all drama in this exchange but bakhti stole the show .......... Vindu will probably take off at the meeting of the four.LOLLOL Bakhti is busy taking mobile shots of Dina's untidiness...........but his behavior at the end was appalling and sick!!!!!!!!!!

Bakhti/Tanaaz both should be dropped somewhere in Antarctica.  ClapClapClap

Lets see more drama tomorrow I guess

Answers in Black..........hope you don't mind me taking a short cut.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25.ArjunGauahargeous_N

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
lol!..

Dina- i think she over reacted when Baktiyar was saying to her about the mess, but she was good enuf to say she didnt want to fight infront of the child. I think she's doing a good job keeping up with Bakhtiyar!

Tanaaz- OMG she is soooo lazy.. why in the world does she think it is only the kids responsibility to wake her up?.. well in my life its usually the other way around!.. such petty execuses, Vindu had a point when he was arguing with her.. And wats up with her making everything punjabi? maybe they like living the way they do..

Vindu- all he evey does is smile lol..

Bakhtiyar- Dont get me started!!.. He is sooo freakky and scary!... He listened to all of Dina's rule change's then all of a sudden turned on her!! soo ignorant and too much of a ego. Hated it that when He pulled a prank on Dina and she got him back with the bandage thing he went mad!.. and just to show her who's boss did this ridiculous quizz thing.. if he knows so much about Vindu, then why dosen't he marry him?!.. Too much ego.. he needs a reality check..

Lol sorry if a bit long and ps these were my opinions and didnt mean to offend! :)

Angel x :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Isha.Isha.Arjunfire_gunFaraan92

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
when i read the title i was like what...??? winner

but I totally agree especially the antartica wala lineClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

when it comes to being CRYBABY Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL  LOL

Well, i personally find both Vindu and Bakhti  very annoying crybabies but vindu seems to be nice as a person. Bakhti was cribbing about everything and was over-reacting. We had seen glimpses of his schizophrenic behavior  in BB3. He hasn't improved a bit since then. Even if whole thing was scripted, still he sounds very weird. He still can't get over his "puranii dushmani" with vindu LOL

Coming back to episode,

It was celeb exchange so of course fake drama was expected. Tongue  With 3 annoying characters from BB3 in one ME exchange, what else can you expect anyways ? Embarrassed

Dina -  She was reasonable and I didn't find anything impressive about her as a mother. Actually Bakhti had all valid point when he argued about  her messy household work but his reaction was over the top. Dina seems to enjoying her lavish lifestyle with maids doing everything and isn't really someone who can handle kitchen well.  Oh, but I loved her Hindi ...very very cute :)

Tanaaz - Err, another drama character she is !  I personally found her very cribbing and annoying in BB3. Isn't she the one who pulled down Raju Srivastava's pants in BB3 ? Her pravachan about punjabi/russian did not make any sense. She sounded very dumb as well stubborn when she was accusing vindu's daughter of not waking her up in the morning Dead Is that the only thing she remembers from Rule Book ? Embarrassed

Vindu - Surprisingly, he seems to have calmed down a bit and acts bit matured post BB3. Overall he was nice . He did handle Tanaaz well . His daughter was so cute Tongue  It is so funny that she wakes her mom up everyday !! ..lol. I was hoping that Vindu will be central character for all drama in this exchange but bakhti stole the show ..........

Bakhti/Tanaaz both should be dropped somewhere in Antarctica. 

Lets see more drama tomorrow I guess

looking forward to your perceptions from todays episode Big smile as usual par excellent Big smile arjun paaji tussi great ho StarStar

.Arjun

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
LOL great post Arjun..i totally agree with all of your posts.

yeah i liked DIna's hindi too LOL, she was pretty good at it...

yeah Bakhtiyaar is a sore loser, he quit two shows bc things wernt going his way, one on the day of the finale, and one in the finale week...n now he was ready to quit this..

.Arjun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

LOL great post Arjun..i totally agree with all of your posts.

yeah i liked DIna's hindi too LOL, she was pretty good at it...

yeah Bakhtiyaar is a sore loser, he quit two shows bc things wernt going his way, one on the day of the finale, and one in the finale week...n now he was ready to quit this..

Which shows did he quit?
I noticed his anger and the need to be in full control!
Ppl behave like that if when they were younger they have been given little or no importance...Tanaaz comes across manipulative which doesn't help! The one thing I will say is that he is in your face and not playing games and reacts badly to ppl who have the intelligence to play well. His own insecurities and unfulfilled ambitions may well be a major factor in his bad behaviour. He has fame but nothing much to claim as far as noteable work. I hope he does find peace within himself soon for his sake and the sake of his child!
Dina was no angel either, the stunt with the begging pot was below the belt, why should he go and splash his cash, cash that he may not have! She is used to the lavish life thanks to Vindoo but the Iranis aren't as wealthy! He wasn't being frugle just careful with his funds
Don't know why I had the sudden urge to defend him, but as bad as he did behave having watched the 2nd episode and the slightly intimidated body language when he was sat opp Vindoo I just felt that he is a little boy lost who just needs a lot of love and recognition
God bless him and his family

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRasnyRagMasta

ana2008 Senior Member
ana2008
ana2008

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I think Dina was provoking Bakhtiyaar a lot. Many people have a loud voice. Whenever B spoke Dina interrupted him by saying lower your voice. As it is B had temper problem, obviously he got more mad.

.Arjun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index