Karan S Grover - Your love my drug <3

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Heyya KSGianz

Long time since we drooled him together.  As usual i wont speak, he would speak with his expressions.  So here i made a mix with him for my favorite song your love  my drug of Kesha.  So here our dude rocking once again for the amazing song <3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MDutR_iLKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

OMG yaar.....

your video was just our of this world😍...and yah this line definately goes for KSGπŸ˜‰.....uhhh ksg kya aapko pata ni hai ki DRUGS kinnnnnni buri cheez hoti hai...but jab DRUG hi KSG ho toh how can it be harmful...!!!!πŸ˜†
lolzzzzπŸ˜‰....first of all....all the clips of the video that you posted were out of the worldπŸ‘ aur ha hume ye to manna hi padega that KSG is the real EXPRESSION MASTER(πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ₯±β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ€’😭😊)...I can't tell you but I'm in love with these pics as well as your videoπŸ˜ƒ...the video and the song definately connected to each other😲...and noooooooooo it's not true....KSG's love is not like a drug😳....it has got really more intoxication than of the drugs....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

It was seriously awesome video and my favourite part was when KARAN winked behind the fileπŸ˜‰ and all his cute expression!!!(πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ‘πŸ˜‘β­οΈπŸ˜²πŸ₯±)
I'm in love with it yaar😲...please do PM me whenever you post your vm's cz it will be pleasure for my eyes to watch them yaar😊...loved it plzz do make more VM's.....πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

luv😳😳😳
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)😳😳😳
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
Imme. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
"This video contains  content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
This is all that I can see written on the screen when I play the video.🀒
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 πŸ€—

😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Flawless Workkkkkkkkk <3
The KSG scene u have used its so AWESOME
Love the Songgg
Awesomeee Workk

Keep Making more <3
angel_KSG thumbnail
what a post man...............πŸ‘πŸ˜›love u for bringing me to such cool n hot ksg land.....πŸ€—omg....i hav no words left to praise him......😍ur post raised the temparature of my room............ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
angel_KSG thumbnail
your title is totally suitable for ksgians.....😊
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG its just so awesome...................yaar its bloody cool and die hard...............................β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
can i just copy past my fb vala comentπŸ˜†naaaaaaaaaaaaaa😳its for my baby how can i dont hav anyding to say.........but for now miss him a lot plzzzzzzz come back me n sue has learnt each n every pic by heart now.πŸ˜’.......we want new caps, new look, new expression, new scenes, new tunes, new hair style , new shirts, new jeans, new glases, new rings,new boots in short we wnt new masla dar tadka mar k KSG simple naaπŸ˜ƒ
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant yaaaaaa awsumeeeeee great jobbb
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
*Obsession at its peak*

Cant say anything..

LIFE IN DANGER