India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Theory about Shibu

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I have a theory on who Shibu really is. After seeing Shibu in nice clothes, I got to thinking more about his purpose in PR land. 

I think he maybe some rich guy who is looking for good hearted people to do business with. If you think about it, he is the one who came up with the documenting the loans idea. We all commented about how Manav or even educated Ajit didn't think about this but some street wala did. He also had the idea of selling food at their stand. It seems like he may be a business man looking for some good people like Manav and Ajit to start his own business. What say you all?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDdevashree_hJaishankarriniiii-SushitaLover-bhallaroxbee5suan

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Good point. Can you clear the confusion though? When Manav told Ajit Shibu should be in Pune, Ajit thought he saw Shibu on the street. Was Ajit right by saying he saw Shibu? Or was it just someone else? Please reply, because this is a mystery to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I remember that Shibu told either Manav or Ajit that he was going to Pune and needed some money because of that. But I don't remember which one knew about it. I'm guessing that Ajit did see Shibu. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDriniiii

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I hope your Theory comes true..
I Wanna see Rich Manav Now,,Wink
dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
when i saw Shibu crossing road in gud dress, this is the thought that came across my mind... 'oh god!!! he looks so rich with gud jacket & all... y did he lie that he s going to pune? may be he started misusing manav's money & manav gonna lose all his money bcoz of him?'. well its a mystery to me...
even when he was introduced i thought they ll come with a track of Vaishu-Shibu... but when Shibu was asking Ajit what that loanerwala was hinting abt Manav & when Ajit told him they are talkin abt Manav-Vaishu's relationship, Shibu started yelling how could they talk somthing like that about Manav Dada & Vaishu "TAI"? thr all my hopes dropped...
i think in the new so called VAKIL, Vaishu may get a jeevansaathi...
Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
i think he will cheat manav by misusing his money.....Cry
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
i really dun want shibu's charecter to be messed cos he is really nice and funny

but one possibility if cvs want shibu's char to be negative is he is a Jaywant's guy and Jay sent him to manav so dat he can take a right step to make ArMan seperate :((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

librarypassbee5

librarypass Groupbie
librarypass
librarypass

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

i really dun want shibu's charecter to be messed cos he is really nice and funny

but one possibility if cvs want shibu's char to be negative is he is a Jaywant's guy and Jay sent him to manav so dat he can take a right step to make ArMan seperate :((
Yes, you may be right. We didn't think about the whole Jaywant angle, so he might be working for him.

Go to top