Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why do Kareena and Ranbir feel Uncomfortable abt? (Page 3)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Who really knows their off screen equation but one thing is for sure both ranbir & kareena are fond of each other…whenever ranbir is asked to choose between kareena & karishma he always chooses kareena like his father rishi who is quite fond of kareena…as far as neetu is concerned think she like karishma better……… …….it's a well known fact that their mothers don't get along but then again their fathers are very close…… .infact even randhir & neetu share a good rapport………. so I don't think both kareena & ranbir don't get along …….offcourse there may be a certain amount of discomfort due to their mothers equation with each other but over the years I think both ranbir & kareena have come to terms with it …….the fact that ranbir attended randhir's impromptu birthday party says volumes about their equation..babita on the other hand choose to stay away…..had their equation not been good I don't think the kapoor girls would have come to the party…….maybe they have moved on……coming to karishma's & riddhima's wedding I found it very strange……I have heard neetu & her  kids weren't invited to the wedding& some say they choose to stay away coz they were closer to the bachchans……it's said babita & kareena weren't invited to riddhima's wedding though karishma & her husband were invited I find this rather strange  even if they aren't on good terms you can't really leave out kareena & babita ……whether these are media speculations or true remains to be unknown but the equation between babita's daughters & the  kapoor family is strange…….at the end of the day kareen & ranbir are family I do think they are fond of each other it's just that they don't spend a lot of time with each other ............

Edited by ght_sajan - 10 March 2011 at 12:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterdesigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
There was also an magazine shoot of kareena's like a year ago. So in teh description where they normally describe the shoot, they added quite a cute anecdote. Ranbir was shooting nearby, and when he found out kareena was shooting in teh same studio, he dropped by, and apparently the cousins yacked for about 30 mins before Ranbir had to leave so Bebo could finish her shoot.

And very recent interview

"We're very close as a family but I don't talk to him (Ranbir) about things like his break-up or who he's dating. He's old enough to handle all that on his own," says actor Kareena Kapoor, 30, about her cousin, actor Ranbir Kapoor who seems to have become a permanent fixture in gossip columns and blogs thanks to his constant link-ups and break-ups. "People can speculate all they want. But at the end it's his life," she adds

Her tone is defensive for her cousin. They're not hte closest cousins in the world, but they have nothing against each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nalinidjkoolchickbamboocopter

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Most likely the cousin angle factoring in so they exercise a certain amount of discretion
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I had once read in some interview that Ranbir and Riddhima and Bebo lolo are not so close to each otherConfused They mite be cordial to one another that's it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

woh_kattey

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure you have cousins who you aren't really all that close to, I'm pretty sure we all do, for whatever reasons..but that's not the point. Just because you're cousins doesn't mean you guys have to get along like best friends forever. Likewise with Kareena and Ranbir. If they appreciate each other's work then that's nice of them to do so, but then again they don't have to JUST BECAUSE they're cousins. Look at Rani and Kajol..they probably could care less about each other.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchickbamboocopter.khoobsurat.desigal90

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenbamboocopter

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Like I said, they do talk. And no its not just for the world to see. Because most of the reports that I've read of them interacting have been behind the scenes. If htey're shooting in teh same studios there was a very cute anecdote about how ranbir dropped by and the two couldnt stop talking until he had to leave so kareena coudl finish her shoot.
I'll try adn find the magazine scan but problem is, I forgot which one it was.

Then Kareena normally sticks up for him. Like in her kwk, saying, woudlnt date some of the women he has in the past or is dating.

And the recent interview I posted where she  said that we're close but he doesnt talk to me about his love life, but we shoudl respect his decisions, etc etc.

Lets not forget, both were spotted as a family at Randhir's bday like a month ago.

Go to top