Why do Kareena and Ranbir feel Uncomfortable abt?

Posted: 13 years ago

i have noticed this a lot of times.....why is everytime a reporter ask a question abt ranbir to kareena or vice versa...either they try to ignore the questions or end it in a one or two words...why is this uncomfortability b/w the two....doesn't they like much speaking abt each other much for some reasons.๐Ÿฅฑ...or they may not get along well...i always had this feeling tht ranbir and kareena are two different kapoors๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

hmmm......oh well then thy shuld speak also too ... so ppl like us can't make speculations ๐Ÿ˜†
but they are cousins....they cant keep gushing abt each other all the time..

ranbir acknowledges kareena's the best actor around on kwk, she also said the same in masand's interview...

they have mutual admiration for each other and their work...but because they are cousins, them showing it off in public would be rather odd...

I totally agree! Zoobi and I were just talking about this over the weekend! Either they quickly say something or ignore! Kuch to hai! ๐Ÿ˜•
I think they're just like my cousins and I

They care about each other but they can't be fully honest with each other because of family history or problems. My aunt is two-faced so we as a family can't really be open with her, her husband, and my cousins. Kareena and Ranbir might be in that type of situation as well
 I am sure they are not very close with each other... They must be just hanging out at the major family functions like the pic....Their moms dont even get along...The moms dont even attend each others's kids wedding.....  Not surprised that Ranbir and Kareena have some discomfort between each other....
Originally posted by smartie_pants

but they are cousins....they cant keep gushing abt each other all the time..

ranbir acknowledges kareena's the best actor around on kwk, she also said the same in masand's interview...

they have mutual admiration for each other and their work...but because they are cousins, them showing it off in public would be rather odd...

all the time...๐Ÿ˜†LOL...they hardly been asked abt each other and even if thy... they dont want to speak....naturally on KWK and masand interviews..u prepare urself for everything so u can say whatever u want....but generally it is seen in many interviews....that both of them play distances...like for once .... when kareena was asked a question tht will ranbir be able to fly at first position...she seemed clueless as she didn't know what to answer and same with ranbir...when he is asked abt what how he feels abt kareena being at no.1..he never answers.. ๐Ÿ˜†may be he thinks she is not at no.1 or something
way to go guys....never thought any one gonna agree with me here...but i felt something fishy abt it since long time๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Maddy-

I am sure they are not very close with each other... They must be just hanging out at the major family functions like the pic....Their moms dont even get along...The moms dont even attend each others's kids wedding.....  Not surprised that Ranbir and Kareena have some discomfort between each other....

Exactly Maddy

You can't really be completely open with each other when you're parents are on one side and your cousin's parents on the other. It's difficult just trying to find a balance. Bebo and Ranbir both know this and have managed to be close enough to be comfortable acknowledging each other but far enough that they don't get caught in a messed up drama
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
That's not true....Kareena in one of the interviews she couldn't stop gushing about how great he is. And Ranbir everywhere says that she is a good actor.

But I don't think they get a long as well as cousins should because like someone mentioned already...because of their family history. THings like these tense the situation between cousins.