Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

22 &23 June(14&15th epsd)-Famous Mandhir scenes!!

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Guys, 

The  following is the written update of the Mandhir scenes (14th and 15 episode) done by our own dear Anki(Atikna)...Am just a messenger posting it here...Plz feel free to comment and give ur opinions..Since most of us got hooked to the show only from here, I think...

22nd june update

Ok guys here we go to the most wonderful episode

I was hooked to the serial by this episode

THIS episode marks the start of confusion which leads to the marriage of Sanchi and shravanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWinkLOLLOLBig smileBig smile

Actually DADI AND NIDHI think that shravan has come to meet SanchiConfused

Sanchi and shravan meet againBig smile

Lets see how this meeting goes ….

Shravan goes near Sanchi while kitne dur hon hum dono ke raste is playing in the back ground

Sanchi stares at him as if she has seen a ghost..(its not ghost its your dream man actually everyone's dream man on this forum)ShockedShockedOuchOuch

Nidhi and dadi jahnkofying from the side(dadi  I think was an detective in her yester janam!!!)WinkLOLTongue

Finally shravan reaches near Sanchi …(oh my lord ) EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

They both look so damn cute togetherBig smileBig smile

Shravan: aap aaye hamare raaste mein, kabhi hum aapko kabhi aapke aasunon ko dekhte hain (oh dear you have to see her all your life this is just the beginning)WinkWinkTongueTongueBig smileBig smile

Kya baat hai aaj ek bhi aasun nahi …(why you want her to cry always ..or you want her too swoon over you like I am doing)ConfusedConfusedOuchOuch

Very good I think you decided to follow my words(afterwards she'll follow you your whole life –just wait and watch)WinkWinkWinkTongueTongueTongueLOLLOLLOLBig smileBig smile

Sanchi finally looks up and sees him (ek baar dekha toh sahi , ab dekhti hi raho )EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Some ladies  come and push Sanchi into shravan's arm – (solid hath hain pakkad liya –after all in whole marriage life he'll be picking her lifting her and she will jumping in his arms and shoulders every now and then)HugHug

Song again- dil toh pagal hai theme tuneThumbs Up

Sanchi is so scared ConfusedConfusedOuch(but why if I had been in her place my heart would be jumping in happiness, and maybe I would have jumped right into shravan's arms)WinkTongueLOL

But why is shravan smiling so much –huh!!!!!(tara ne dekh lia hota toh?)ConfusedConfusedOuchOuchDead

He helps Sanchi stand upClap

Shravan: why are you still scared –did God scare you should I talk to himTongueTongueLOL

Dadi from side- my daughter in law- shravan's Sanchi- ( how rightly said –SS)SAAVANClapClapStarStar

Shravan: so you come here often  nice place(thinking to himself – I should bring tara here) ShockedOuchDead

Bacchu next time you come to temple you'll agree to marry Sanchi Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Shravan: you are not happy on seeing me. I better goConfusedOuch

And then the only time in the whole show  where God's hand was shownStarStarStar

Drums beating loud drums cool beats and sanchi's chunni pallo is shown to be entangled to shravan 's jacket and what a scene it is, bells tolling  God'S idols shown and beats drum beats  actually cause goosebumps on my skin(maybe they were already there since shravan is on screen )aarti shown , temple is shown and everyone is happy while Sanchi and shravan are looking at the knot as if its magicClapClapClapClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarStar

Song again – it kinda ruined the magicOuchOuchOuch                                                                                        

Shravan unties the knot hands over the chunni to Sanchi and goesConfusedShocked

Ok the magic is over Sanchi sees shravan leavingCryCry

Now the mundane part starts , sanchi's bhabhi , friend and sister tease herWinkTongue

Viren is angry at shravan for ruining his and raji's dateAngryAngry

Madhura calls nidhi and asks whether she has seen Sanchi Smile

Nidhi says that Sanchi is very good while they are discussing this Pratap entersShockedShockedShockedOuch

Pratap rants and raves at madhura and waits for dadi and nidhi to come backShockedShockedOuchDead

Sanchi is continuously being teased WinkTongueTongueLOL

Dadi being dadi gets  unconscious in the sunOuchOuchOuchOuch

So Sanchi being the heroine she is bring back dadi to consciousness and is blessed by her  ClapClapClap

Dadi is so happyStarStarStar

Everyone at Sanchi 's home thinks that its God's ishara ClapClapStarStar

(really God has no work or what – giving isharas to people)WinkTongueLOL

Dadi comes home and is shouting that she needs to have sweets Big smile

Then pratap enters and everyone is quietShockedOuch

23rd June

Pratap: you went to see the girl?ShockedAngry

Dadi: yes , and I have seen the girl she is very beautiful and nice very apt for shravan and family(dur se itna kuch pata chal gaya? Aise aakhen bhagwan ne mujhe kyun nahi di logon ko  pehchanne ki , dadi you rock)ClapHug

What problem do you have?Angry

Pratap: I don't have problem with the girl I have problem with my sonAngryAngryAngry

( I also have problems with your son – he doesn't even know that I existCryCryCry)

I don't want to hear anything else about this matterAngry

I don't want to gte shravan marriedAngry

Dadi: who are you to talk like this?ConfusedConfusedOuch

Pratap: I am his fatherShocked

Dadi:madhura you won't even ask me how is the girl .. Sanchi she is the bestShockedClapStar ( of course because her real name matches mine she has to be bestLOLWinkTongueEmbarrassedBig smile)

Now in Sanchi is in  her house. nani is seen to be complaining to someone while everybody ignores herThumbs Up( what up with this woman I think she has problem of constipation some one give her some enema plzLOLROFLWinkTongueBig smile)

Nanu matches horoscope of Sanchi and shravan and says this jodi has to happenClapClapThumbs UpStar

( a simple query how did nanu get hold of shravan's horoscope to match with Sanchi ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused)

Sanchi hears and starts remembering the moments spent with shravanDay DreamingDay Dreaming( hmmm I also am in lala landDay Dreaming)

In jaiswal house dadi decides that she won't eatOuch ( how cute of dadi) she is very hungry still she doesn't eat pratap doesn't react to the newsShockedAngry but shravan is vey smart he comes and ladles some food on a plate and takes it to dadiLOLROFL

A very nice convo between pota and dadiStarStar (I'll start crying if you guys make  me write it and this scene has to be seen not narratedCryCry)

Anyways in the end dadi is eating the food which shravan is making her eatThumbs UpCool

It does not take much time for him to manaofy dadiDancing

Then comes the funny part( I loved dadi and jaiswal family for this)Hug

Dadi calls madhura and tells her its her dharma to help shravan get his Sanchi and if pratap is not manaofied this way she has to do it in other waysErmm(what ways is dadi talking about should madhura seduce pratapEmbarrassed ..he he eh my very dirty mindEvil Smile …) anyways I think even nidhi thinks like me because she laughsLOLWinkTongueApprove

Dadi then clarifies that madhura should use her tearsCryCry

Madhura goes and tries( no tears she didn't follow dadi's rules no wonder she didn't get pratap to agree)OuchOuchOuch

All through this show dadi's rules have always be been followed to successClapThumbs UpStar

Anyways dadi knows that this was supposed to happen so she calls every one and decides that they'll meet the girl's parents tomorrow itself ApproveThumbs Up

The family gathers at breakfast table and tells pratap that they are all going to the temple TongueTongueTongueWinkWinkEmbarrassedLOLBig smile

Pratap finally decides to accompany them …ha ha haConfusedConfusedOuchOuchDeadDead

The episode overShockedShockedShocked

So everyone Anki has done a wonderful job describing thses famous scenes...Do go on and share how you felt about these episodes...

As for me..I started watchin the show from day one, but easily I got addicted and hooked to it becoz of these 2 episodes...Superb Acting by Ankita, Barun, Sai, Renuka, Rishab and all others...In fact it is the beginning of the mother of all confusion, but that which lead to a happy union later between Saavan....

Go get set ready go ..post ur comments plz...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanDips_Arhidesigirl2kchitra77ktmsMr.Zkshilparoxxash91momma1128

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Thankyou, Maris!!!!!
I will surely read your update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hey dear, i dont know ur name, but u seem to have a super sense of humor, i have been  enjoying myself reading ur updates of bhph reruns and not to forget the pun u add...its truly hilarious..do keep writing..it makes my day for sure...Smile

maris08

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
wonderful update, Ankita!!! thanks for posting it here, Maris....

i must be one of the few ppl here who didnt start watching BHPH after this mandir scene(actually the next mandir scene did the job for meTongue) i watched this scene while i was going through the old updates to check how the confusion actually began...oh man!!! what a scene it was!!! as i had not watched much of pre-marriage saachi earlier i was pretty surprised to see her so soft spoken...till this epi the only words she spoke to shravan was "thank u" and "jee"LOLLOL well...cant blame her...shravan's smile does that to everyoneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed even if i watch this scene a hundred times,i'll be in awe with him evrytimeBlushingBlushing plus his witty dialogues in that scene were mindblowingBig smileBig smile daadi seems to have begun her detective business from that epi as well...i loved her dialogue "ye hai hamari hone vali bahu...shravan ki saachi" awwwwwwwwww....its just like music to earsEmbarrassed

maris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savan_fan

hey dear, i dont know ur name, but u seem to have a super sense of humor, i have been  enjoying myself reading ur updates of bhph reruns and not to forget the pun u add...its truly hilarious..do keep writing..it makes my day for sure...Smile

Hey I think ur name is Priya rt..My name is Maris and this written update was done by Ankita...
So I really dont know whom u r refering to as having a super sense of humourEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile..
Plz clarify...Confused
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Wow anku it was superb.....thanku maris 4 posting it..... Yep this is tht 1st magical epi tht i saw in bhph......it was awesmest ...lovd saavan n dadi n every1.....now missing bhph n saavan :-(

maris08

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Nice update anki and thanks maris for posting it.

Well,we can talk about this mandir scene for ever.Barun's look  was...Day Dreaming . wonder why sanchi scared like that seeing such a handsome guy.Every one got the signal clearly that sanchi and shravan are meant to be  with this scene except shravan.
Dadi and shravan share a cute relationship.Dadi's idea are always effective and her presence of mind is superb.

I think the whole jaiswal khandhan is COOL because of dadi.

maris08

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Originally posted by savan_fan

Hey I think ur name is Priya rt..My name is Maris and this written update was done by Ankita...
So I really dont know whom u r refering to as having a super sense of humourEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile..
Plz clarify...Confused

hey m so sorry dear, i didn't know ankita was doing the updates, anyways thanx maris for posting...Smile

maris08

Go to top