Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

Arrey Gardes dear, yeh Anu "Chamak challo" sachhi bol rahi hai ! ๐Ÿ˜† Lately she's soooo busy studying that she dont even get time to come on "somebody's" Musical hehe ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Obv you beat me to it re chalaak lomdi Badi bahu and the "sari" commercial ! Almost from day 1 Shrel / Prem knew about her and I was wondering, boy these PH people really have to scratch their heads to come up with right cast for the right role ! And never forgot her dialog ~ 'IT TAKES AN INDIAN TO BARGAIN LIKE NO ONE CAN" ! ๐Ÿ˜† And it takes Pragati Mehra to act BB like no one can ... haha ! ๐Ÿ˜›

P, When I saw her in CB, I realized I had seen her before somewhere else and finally it dawned on me.  I went looking for the commecial and lo jee, it was available in YT!

Whatever would we do without YT in our lives?  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghna2

Oh!my god thats why that B B looks like so familiar.i think she has gained some weight but she is doing very good as a BB ๐Ÿ˜†

Meghna, she has a very pretty face.  There are plenty of Pragati Mehra images available on-line.....
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiangirl09

๐Ÿ˜†Well No I don't watch TV at all........I don't really watch any fiction shows other than CB.......Also I watch CB online....Actually My Mom watches PR...So I sometimes watch PR with her......

Hey IG, good to know that you are not addicted to soaps.  There will be plenty of time for all that once yeh padhna-likhna will be over!

Yeah, it is Dharmesh and BB.  I have seen Dharmesh in movies, etc.  He was Ranbir Kapoor's friend in the train scene in Bachna Ae Haseeno, if you have seen the movie...
meesh.tony thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
maheshwari from choti bahu
Dharmesh from pavitra rishta
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG.....maheshwari from CB looks soo different! xx
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah! I recognize her .. 
I always loved the way she bargains ...

Actually with DVR, I don't watch commercials these days and hence couldn't make that connection when I saw her in CB2.

When her face looked familiar in CB2, I just assumed that I must have seen her in some TV show back home when my folks are glued to TV and I don't have any other option but to watch along. ๐Ÿ˜†

p.s: For those wondering, yeah I have watched 1.5 episodes of CB2 till date. Just clarifying.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Lord !!!  BB  is the same lady from make my trip ? yes now i got it ... this the reason...i was thinking i have seen  her somewhere....but she has very  beautiful face  i must say that...๐Ÿ˜Š  thankyou for sharing this .. ,,and as BB she is doing awesome job...
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
Minajay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maheshwari acted as Tapasya's mother in Uttaran
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I recognize her!It's Maheswari from CB๐Ÿ˜†
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waise mai bhi sirf aur sirf cb hi dekhti hoon but u know what adds se aur sometimes friends ki baton se pata chal jata hai.we get inf of other serial's characters.so we can recognize them.ok