Posted: 13 years ago
As Sanju was not able to do d update, me n Raj r doing on her behalf. Hope it helps..

Few guest ladies n nivi dd vd sits in hall. Yd bs sid jw too present. Nandu brings fruits. Vd looks 4 cc. nivi starts to go to look but yd tells no need let her come. Cc comes fm kitchen to BT with d mixed glass hidden, sends nandu to kitchen, rearranges lassi glasses. Cc gives lassi to all. Nivi offers help but cc refuses. Jw happy dat cc doing some work. Finally cc gives nivi's glass, sits between nivi n dd. Sitting order is vd, dd,cc,nivi. Nivi is near stairs. Vd sends dd to take water. Cc gives evil happy looks. Dd brings water n nivi distributes. Wen nivi goes to give water to yd, cc gets d shock of her life, ie dd n nivi's seats get exchanged. Dd asks can we start, i'm feeling hungry. All laugh. Yd says first prayers. All ladies start praying. Cc is scared abt failure of her plan. She tries to reach nivi's glass but fails as nivi turns towards her. All close eyes to pray n Cc exchanges dd n nivi's glasses.
All open eyes. Ladies starts eating. Nivi takes sip, gets confused n sips again n is shocked n stands up saying hey bhagwan. Vd asks wat happened. Nivi tensed saying my vrat is broken. There's salt in it. I made lassi myself w'out any salt, how can it happen n is tensed. Yd says its ok u didnt do on purpose. Nivi asks 4giveness 4 breaking vrat n not doing properly, she tells all not to drink d lassi. Vd yd bs consoles her but Nivi is sad n leaves. Cc smirks.
Sid in room gets call fm his manager 4 a meeting. Sid tell the manager he cannot come as there is puja at home. Viren asks the manager what is the problem and the manager tells viren.
Sharmas are invited by soods to come to mandir for puja.Nivi is worried about her vrat breaking.
Everyone ready to go to mandir but VD not there. VD goes to call nivi and nivi refuses to go. VD explains her that it was not her mistake but nivi still refuses to go.
Sharmas come to mandir, NT dadi does not see Nivi and asks about her. VD explains her. NT dadi calls nivi and nivi tells her that this is bhagwan ke marzi and refuses to come.
Nivi tell the lord that he does not want viren to be hers and is crying.
VIren comes home sees nivi, asks her why has she not gone to mandir. Nivi tells her vrat was broken by mistake. Viren asks her that tumhara bhagwan ye choti si galti maaf nahi kar sakta. He further says tum ne to kaha tha ki bhagwan man ki bhav dekhta hai.

Precap: Viren gets ready and takes nivi to mandir

DO PRESS D LIKE BUTTON.. 😊Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
Thanks :) I am guessing that Nivi will sing a bhajan in the temple again, thus forcing Viren to retrace his steps into the temple with full devotion and out of love?
thanks a lot dear fr the WU😳
Originally posted by smartc

Thanks :) I am guessing that Nivi will sing a bhajan in the temple again, thus forcing Viren to retrace his steps into the temple with full devotion and out of love?

wooooooooooooooow it would b damn romantic😳
thnku both..sorry guys actually i had a terrible day yesterday so last night i slept early...and by the time i got up i didn't hv enuf time on me to update...thanks u both..ur a life saver...I owe you guys this one =D
@ Sanju: No worries @ hun... Hope things are falling in place for ya :))

@ doot: Absolutely.. I remember the first time Viren did the same thing and even then he did it because he was attracted to Nivi's voice. I hope he does something sweet like that once again .. 😍

Cheers,
Sana~
thank you soooooo much for the update. can not wait for todays epi.
thanx ashly and raj  for the updates...!!u guys r rocking..!!
thanks a lot for the update ashly n raj.......😳