Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 9th MARCH 2011

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
YIH Written Update 9th March 2011

The episode starts with Akshay noticing Manjari Doing that work. Akshay is very upset and angry and asks Manjari "is this the work u were praising about ? Lets go" Akshay just holds her hand and takes her out from that place. Akshay is walking on the road catching her hand in anger and Manjari is trying to stop him but no use. Akshay and Manjari look at each other and then. . .
Akshay : listen, u dont need to do all this when i m there.
Manjari : i knw Akshay, bt no other way. without degree and qualification, why will i get a good job. i knw u r very hurt, bt its our majboori to do job, plz understand. however it is, its work.
Akshay : No, Manjari no matter whatever happens u wil nt do this work. dont get worried. i m there. i wil manage. if required then I wil do 2 jobs. (nice music on such dialogues.... Manjari is touched and lovingly looking at Akshu....Embarrassed)
Manjari : Akshay, its easy to say, but difficult to do. This is Mumbai, its nt easy to get jobs here. There are much more qualified, talented and expeirenced people looking for jobs. we hv to do compromise with life sumtimes.
Akshay : If compromise is to be done then i wil do, nt u. (sooo sweet. Embarrassed. another nice tune on this dialogue....)
Manjari :
i respect ur feelings Akshay, bt if we work together then our pressure wil be reduced. . .i m nt going to do this job for long. when i wil get another job, then i wil leave this one.
Akshay : Bt Manjari, u r nt meant for such jobs. nw if u continue then i wil feel that u dnt trust me. (and moves from there. Manjari goes behind him and stops him. awww Akshari looked so deeply in each other eyes.Day Dreaming . and Yeh ishq haye tune played. . )
Akshay : See manjari i knw that rite nw i cant giv u that kind of security and comfort, bt trust me, good times wil cum. soon. from delivery boy i wil becum manger. . (oh. . another truth out. . )
Manjari(shocked ) : Delivery boy?
Akshay : ya Manjari, i lied to u. i got a delivery boy job.
Manjari : u lied to me.

Now a little comic relief to the scene.
Manjari : wow. the thing that i couldnt teach u til nw in so many years, that this city taught u so early, u toh never lied then hw this sun rised from other side.
Akshay (smiles) : U dint felt bad.
Manjari : Why should i feel bad? Infact I m happy that u learned sumthing from me. The whole Agra knows that Manjari lies BuT U. . . (laughs) . . U r Raja Harishchandra. . (LOLZzz....LOL) U never lied. . (AKSHAY smiling) Remember in 9th standard, when I got less marks and i hid marksheet from papa, what u hd said? "Manjari Its nt good to lie, whatever it is say the truth, mann pe bhoj nahi hoga"
Both of them laughing
Akshay : What wrong I said? I ws right.
Manjari : Oh ya my Swami Akshay Anand. . U r right. . .Remember For that movie when I ws trying to convince that ticket checker that I, Sonu and Ammu R Above 18, that time just bcoz of ur truth we cudn't see it.
Akshay : Ya, but I showed u another good movie. .
Manjari : Ya that too on Ur old CD player. . (Both of them laughing . . ) I hv been tortured so many times bcoz of ur habit of saying truth and today u lied so easily.
Akshay : Arre, why troubling me?
Manjari : So, Sometimes I get chance to Pull ur leg. Hw can i leave such a chance? Everytime I do mistake and u shout at me. First time I got such a chance.
Akshay : What? I shout at U? When? I toh. . .
Manjari : See, Hw U got angry, as if I did a police complaint?
Akshay :Ok, Manjari Devi, I m sorry. What is my punishment?
Manjari : Its an order. . . Akshay, I knw u lied so that I dnt get hurt, Bt u knw what I cant get hurt with anything of urs, Bcoz I knw u do all this for my happiness. . .So u hv to promise me that u wil never lie to me further. PROMISE?
Akshay : Promise, we both wil never lie to each other nw. . . . (YIH tune plays)

Akshay and Manjari cums to Akshay's cafe workplace. Manjari notices AKshay worried and asks but Akshay dnt say anything. manjari still ask. Akshay says "This city hs nt only changed me but u also. I think we should nt go togeter. Its my 2nd day. And if manager says anything then i will nt Like it". Manjari says that she will wait outside. But AKshay says not to wait for whole day in sun. Manjari gives the idea to Akshay to go and report first and then she wil cum as customer and then they will go together to deliver parcels. Akshay agrees.

Manjari enTers as customer and hv a seat. Akshay cums in his red uniform and reports for work. He is asked to help other waiters till any delivery order comes. MAnjari looks Akshay working like waiter taking order and collecting plates and thinks, "I m sorry Akshay, Inspite of having ur own cafe, U hv to wOrk here like this . all bcoz of me. Why U r doing this Akshay? " {Bcoz he loves u too much  stupid, . .Embarrassed } Akshay is happily working. Manjari remembers Akshay's cafe days and then then tears cum in her eyes on seeing Akshay wiping the table and serving.

a waiter cums to take order from Manjari. on seeing the priCes on menu, Manjari orders just Lemon shake saying she is waiting for sumbody. Manjari thinks "Who says we R poor Akshay? I hv a great Frnd like U. who is always with me, then i dont need to fear from any situation . Thank u AKSHAY. Soon U wil get ur position. And I will make u proud one day, Akshay. I promise". While working, AKshay thinks "I am sorry, Manjari. I cant offeR u anything today. But I promise, situation will nt be the same. I wil change them. I wil try to give u every happiness" Both smile at each other.

Akshay gets order to deliver And is told that if its nt delivered within 1/2 hr then Akshay hs to pay the bill. AkShay turns and dont find Manjari. He goes out and sees Manjari waiting for him. Manjari sits on the scooter with Akshay and Akshay riding happily with a happy Manjari. . . .YIH happy tune Played. . EPISODE ENDS. .

PRECAP : Manjari is driving and Akshay is sitting behind and telling her to drive slowly. .

[CRYPT]SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . If u liked the update then PLZzzz Hit the CHASKAMETER button of YIH forum to thank me[/CRYPT]

Edited by frenz4u - 10 March 2011 at 3:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmgdua44riniiii-Nymphadora-SilverBell-Swetha-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

dua44 Goldie
dua44
dua44

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thankssssss for the awasome epi update

frenz4u

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

thank you for the update

frenz4u

YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Thank you for the written update!!!!

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index