Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 82)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Possibilities after reading articles:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....
-------------------------------------------------------    Edited ----------------------------------------------------------------

Wonderful episode, full of pain, full of disapointment, full of clarification....seriously loved it....
I am not little girl who doesnt understand all these relationships....kudos to CV's....

What Geet had lost, people not getting, it's not only MC for her...It's a lost of her fight, it's a lost of her all dream, it's a lost of her all struggle....
At this moment MaanEet need us, at this moment MaanEet need some wise person with them....both are right on their places, what Maan is doing he is right as a man, and whats Geet doing she is also right on her place....It will definitely take time for Geet to come out with all of this, and as a woman I can't blame her.....Uski saari koshish waste hogaiee....She had lost very precious part of her body, her soul.....This emptiness will not gonna fill like that.....Maan sshouldn't had to try anything right now, except consoling her....

Loved Maan reply to Dev, Dev thinks he's not interfering in MaanEet life, just wanna see them happy, Dev actually you are creating more problem...Angel ke roop mein shaitan ho, baney phirte ho Bhagwaan.....

Loved how Maan wanted their own baby to bring the happiness in Geet life....I am surprised that just 2 days back I have mentioned that that Geet will be fine once she will conceive again.....Anyways Maan it will take time sweety, she is emotionally hurt, and health wise as well it's not safe... 

I am sure when Maan will go home to tell his plan to Geet, she will out with Dev, which will cause fight....
I dont want my favorite show to end, so definitely story needed....just I dont want Geet to leave Maan, rest tension can be bearable....

Our CV's had record that they don't drag story for longer time, so be patience and watch......

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 17 March 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mehraanrahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Hello munni agree with your take...the CV's are on the right track...i am happy with how the story is unfolding....it makes sense to use dev in maaneet scenes as he is an important part of the original storyline. When dev wasn't in the show everyone wanted him in...now he is in they want him to leave...doesn't make senseConfused I like the drama that the miscarriage and dev are bringing to the show. It was needed. As for the romance it will come soon enoughLOL

Anyway.... enjoyed the episode....maaneet's scenes were good....the episodes i feel are flowing now....AA track is beginning to look interesting alsoSmile

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 17 March 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
@ Shaz - Yes agree with you, track is simply interesting...All characters using right way....I am enjoying this drama, and definitely it will bring more passionate romance....

Muniza

serendipity2

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
hello all...im shocked as 2y the forum is reactnfg lke tis...v all ned 2 calm down 4 the sake of our fav show n 4 maneet...wen cvs had chalked the 0c track thy surely knew wat thy were plang ahead...its full of romance n passion n basically now theres a stry...b4 it was stagnant now its mvng in a proper direction...v were the ones complaing no romance ..so if vs r churning out so y the hallagulla...patience is required...

rahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Hello! Anyone around?
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
i dunno whtr i mke sense iornot bt had been thinking alot aftr watchng the epsde...i really dnt wnt 2 c maneet especially maan 2 consummate cos of the mission baby...maan has always desired,lusted,loved n longed 4 geet...such emotions n feelings n nneed 4 physical intimacy shud stem while .forlovemaking n not the want of kid...i hpe i mke sense here cos i dnt want 2 c maneets onsummation mainly due to the child as maan wants 2 keep geet happy..

rahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
@mehr. First of all hello. Second of all I do understand what you are trying to say. A baby should not be the reason for Maaneet consumation and I really hope CVs are not going in that direction.
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
hi mona..hryu yaar,finally u understud war i wnted 2 say...consummation nor 4 rhe sake of kid bt cos of the surpassed emotions needs n wants..maan desired n wanted her so lovemaking has 2 b purely on tat basis...even in reality wen newly married couples consummate widout even precautions thy dnt hve baby in rgtheir head its cos of luv,intimacy 1 dwells on it...sme goes 4 maneet..no mission baby 4 me

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top