Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 63)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

GC said it was cold during the rainy part and DD said maza aaya because that's when his thumb strayedLOL

Oh it was definitely maza time for us with no fakingLOL

i think so toooooo. but u know i like the most when GC said they didn't reharsal so what ever pappu maali jo bolta gaya hum karte gaye. i was like unhone kisi baat pe object nahin tha. jo jo bola wohi wohi karte gaye. agar woh ahem kehta to phir
[/QUOTE]

That's what i though but pappu mali...zindabaad!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972jasraj123Infinitedreams

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@jas. Yaar great shayari! Here's one from me too:

GurTi ka hai koi nahi jawaab
jab woh hain aur dheer sara aab(water in urdu, farsi, arabic)
Kiya bataon tum sab ko janaab
unhone kardiya hum sub ka dimaag kharaab

very good mona. see i told u r better shayer than me. meri to betuki si shayri hai but u r too good. 
Jas, we can go round and round in circles saying 'you are better, no you are better'. LOL But we are both good in our own ways. Embarrassed
Thats true, both of you are unique and both are good!

serendipity2jasraj123rahmona_pakswe

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

GC said it was cold during the rainy part and DD said maza aaya because that's when his thumb strayedLOL

i think so toooooo. but u know i like the most when GC said they didn't reharsal so what ever pappu maali jo bolta gaya hum karte gaye. i was like unhone kisi baat pe object nahin tha. jo jo bola wohi wohi karte gaye. agar woh ahem kehta to phir
[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFL They are so comfy with eachother, and now totally ready to do anything to proof themselves professional, so ahem kya cheez haiWink...Professionalism...

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2jasraj123rahmona_paksweRiMa_972

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Honestly i am more interested in TTBP then the serial at the momentLOL
DD did say that everything we do is on camera...we are proffesionals but GC looked like a very happy manLOL. He gets the best of both worldsWink

best of both worlds means Confused one is DD and other one..............?

Yes!Tongue

yaaar i want to know the answer of fill in blanks

Jas u trying to get me in troubleLOL

are mein to maasoom hoon. itna badha iljaam mujh masoom pe matt lagao. mein to khud ko trouble mein dhal rahi hoonROFL or waise bhi love letter milne wala hi hai so pehle pehle armaan poore kar lo

serendipity2rahmona_paksweRiMa_972

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

ROFLROFLROFL They are so comfy with eachother, and now totally ready to do anything to proof themselves professional, so ahem kya cheez haiWink...Professionalism...

Muniza
[/QUOTE]
bilkul now they want to show their professionalism in any sense. but u know it is sad that other channel r taking advantage to get trp through our gurti. i hope this will open a big door for them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_paksweRiMa_972Infinitedreams

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Muniza
[/QUOTE]

Oh this could be very interesting in the future....how far will they goEmbarrassed Can't wait for Romance to start in geet. Oh the possibilities my dirty mind is conjuring upLOL

rahmona_paksweRiMa_972Infinitedreams

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Muniza
[/QUOTE]
Good thing they are proffessionals!Wink Itna sab kuch dekhne ko mil raha hai!Silly

serendipity2rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Muniza
bilkul now they want to show their professionalism in any sense. but u know it is sad that other channel r taking advantage to get trp through our gurti. i hope this will open a big door for them
[/QUOTE]

No worries darling, GurTi are best, and i am sure they will get more offers now....I am in the line tooWink....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

Go to top