Frequent Posters

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i'lll be back BRB....😆
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh jas ...it is double hard for you...i forgot your son is back home. Hopefully inshallah you will be able to visit them soon🤗
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

oh jas ...it is double hard for you...i forgot your son is back home. Hopefully inshallah you will be able to visit them soon🤗

it is yaar but what to do. i want to finish my practical nursing before i go visit them or bring him back. i am hoping to start my program in september. i in waiting list for that but u know how hard it is to live  without him ican't even say. i miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooo much and ðŸ˜­
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

it is yaar but what to do. i want to finish my practical nursing before i go visit them or bring him back. i am hoping to start my program in september. i in waiting list for that but u know how hard it is to live  without him ican't even say. i miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooo much and ðŸ˜­

How long have you got left before you qualify? and why can't you bring him now?
serendipity2 thumbnail
Ok guys...guess your all busy
I'm off to bed then..will try and catch you tomorrow
Take care 
G'night🤗
jasraj123 thumbnail

How long have you got left before you qualify? and why can't you bring him now?

i have finish my pre requirements n now waiting. it will be 8 months to 1 year. i have sponsered my parents so i have to have income to sponser them untill they come here. if i bring him back then i will be able either to do work or either to study. also i live with my mamma and his family. they r very good but if my son is here then i need to give him more time. so then i wouldn't be able to work and my parents sponsership letter can be cancel. it's alredys been 4 years and i dn't want to take chance now. i am hoping they get their immigration soon and my son will come with them
jasraj123 thumbnail

Ok guys...guess your all busy

I'm off to bed then..will try and catch you tomorrow
Take care 
G'night🤗

good night shaz. see u on my evening off.🤗
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Girls

How are you all?
Here is my take on todays episode....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet to Maan

Mere hur aanso ki muskaan tum ho
Mere hur dard ki dawa tum ho
Mere bedard maazi ka khubsurat haal tum ho
Kannto se bhari meri zindagi ka gulaab tum ho 

___________________________________ Edited __________________________________

Wonderful episode, so interesting track is on our way....Geet to Maan "abb aapko baby ki yaadon se bhi itraaz hai"....Tension between couple, dev ki intereference....i am sure like Maan, Geet also will not gonna give the place to Dev to interfere in their matter, but definitely tension between MaanEet...

Advice to Dev - please do not much worry about MaanEet, Maan ko aag se khelne ki aadat hai, usko tedhi cheese seedhi kurni aati hai....

Loved it how Maan involved her in office work, and quietly observed her...Loved it how she involved in donation matter, and told Adi to donate money, that scene was cute, loved Maan smile...

Wow today daadi and nakul was in one frame kya baat hai...Yeh daadi Nakul ke saath kahan ghoom rahi thi?

AA scene was promising as well, i liked it...I am not a fan of AA at all, but must say like the interaction between both....

Sameer was looking kool in that stripe shirt...I loved it how Dev tried to butt in MaanEet matter, and Maan showed him his right place, good good......

I want him to always interfere in ther matter, and MaanEet always shows him his right place....

Maan removed the all memories of baby, and i am agree with him, it always let Geet to live in past memories, what's gone it's gone, why cry for past, why not make the future colorful and more memorable....It's not easy for him as well, but he is more worry for the person who is alive, living, breathing, and sobbing every minute for the past...Good job Maan, you only can bring her back, one way or other, so keep up the good work.....

Tomorrow Geet will gonna angry, and let see how Maan will react, how he will sort it out this matter....

Good going creatives, we love this unpredictable tracks....Over all nice episode, 10/10...

Muniza

jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Hello Girls

How are you all?
Here is my take on todays episode....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geet to Maan

Mere hur aanso ki muskaan tum ho
Mere hur dard ki dawa tum ho
Mere bedard maazi ka khubsurat haal tum ho
Kannto se bhari meri zindagi ka gulaab tum ho 

___________________________________ Edited __________________________________

Wonderful episode, so interesting track is on our way....Geet to Maan "abb aapko baby ki yaadon se bhi itraaz hai"....Tension between couple, dev ki intereference....i am sure like Maan, Geet also will not gonna give the place to Dev to interfere in their matter, but definitely tension between MaanEet...

Advice to Dev - please do not much worry about MaanEet, Maan ko aag se khelne ki aadat hai, usko tedhi cheese seedhi kurni aati hai....

Loved it how Maan involved her in office work, and quietly observed her...Loved it how she involved in donation matter, and told Adi to donate money, that scene was cute, loved Maan smile...

Wow today daadi and nakul was in one frame kya baat hai...Yeh daadi Nakul ke saath kahan ghoom rahi thi?

AA scene was promising as well, i liked it...I am not a fan of AA at all, but must say like the interaction between both....

Sameer was looking kool in that stripe shirt...I loved it how Dev tried to butt in MaanEet matter, and Maan showed him his right place, good good......

I want him to always interfere in ther matter, and MaanEet always shows him his right place....

Maan removed the all memories of baby, and i am agree with him, it always let Geet to live in past memories, what's gone it's gone, why cry for past, why not make the future colorful and more memorable....It's not easy for him as well, but he is more worry for the person who is alive, living, breathing, and sobbing every minute for the past...Good job Maan, you only can bring her back, one way or other, so keep up the good work.....

Tomorrow Geet will gonna angry, and let see how Maan will react, how he will sort it out this matter....

Good going creatives, we love this unpredictable tracks....Over all nice episode, 10/10...

Muniza

very good take muni. i alwasys look forward to read ur take. very nice and positive as usual. i need a person like u to keep me motivate about geet. 

sorry i was about to go. i will see u later.🤗 how come u r late today.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jas - Thanks darling for liking my take, and it's really honored that someone actually wanna read my take, thanks for that.....

I was busy whole day sweety, but took sometime to write a bit....

Muniza