Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 55)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by jasraj123

i think i made mistake in my poem. it was rang not rand


I know it's rang, i was so shocked, how rand will rang lolz....





Muniza

I'm glad you pointed it out munni because i thought it was my poor translation of hindi....rofl.....

@jas you had me worried there for a secLOL
isi liye to manine point kiya. even i was like what is this happening then i realise i type wrong.

Yes typing errors....i handed an essay in with the word shit in it when it was s'pose to be hitLOL. The tutor was very understanding. I was mortifiedEmbarrassedLOL
it was hilarious and good teacher was understanding. sometime teacher makes fun too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Joined: 13 July 2009
Posts: 18773

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50


Yes typing errors....i handed an essay in with the word shit in it when it was s'pose to be hitLOL. The tutor was very understanding. I was mortifiedEmbarrassedLOL
 
LMAO!!!! ROFLROFLROFL
So sorry for laughing but that was too funny. How embarrasing for you! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2jasraj123Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@jas. Wah wah! Teri jaisi shayari koi nahi likh sakhti.
Thanks for writing one! Hug 
 
Btw I wrote one too not as good as you but it's on page 46.

i read ur shayari is very good Thumbs Up see meri sherni is showing her colors now. very good mona.


I am agree with you, i am happy to see moon's talent now....
Good good girl, muni ka naam roshan karo, muni ko toh ton of people love to badnaam, atleast tum kuch naam karo...




Muniza

are nahin nahin muni di

hum hain badnaam wine clubers
hamesha karte hai fun
or kisi ki  nahin karte  parvaah
hum khush hain ke hum huye badnaam 
muni ke saath l le kar gurti ka naam
is badnami pe hamein hai garav
warna hum nahin hain wine clubers



Wah wah kya baat hai, kya baat hai meri rani
Main kubse ban gaiee teri di di
Hum kya hain iss wine club ke oldie
Jo daikho humko bulaye di di






Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasraj123

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

mona,muni shaz,jas.....
me going....when i'll be back i think u all will be gone....Ouch
so tata.....Big smile
see ya soon...Tongue
luv ya all....Hug

by ren nice talking to u. and have funHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

mona,muni shaz,jas.....
me going....when i'll be back i think u all will be gone....Ouch
so tata.....Big smile
see ya soon...Tongue
luv ya all....Hug

Bye RenHug Maza ayeya!
I am also off to bed...just gone past midnight
Need my beauty sleepWink
Mona, Jas, MunniHug Take care
Alvida!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswejasraj123Infinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@jas. Wah wah! Teri jaisi shayari koi nahi likh sakhti.
Thanks for writing one! Hug 
 
Btw I wrote one too not as good as you but it's on page 46.

i read ur shayari is very good Thumbs Up see meri sherni is showing her colors now. very good mona.


I am agree with you, i am happy to see moon's talent now....
Good good girl, muni ka naam roshan karo, muni ko toh ton of people love to badnaam, atleast tum kuch naam karo...




Muniza

are nahin nahin muni di

hum hain badnaam wine clubers
hamesha karte hai fun
or kisi ki  nahin karte  parvaah
hum khush hain ke hum huye badnaam 
muni ke saath l le kar gurti ka naam
is badnami pe hamein hai garav
warna hum nahin hain wine clubers



Wah wah kya baat hai, kya baat hai meri rani
Main kubse ban gaiee teri di di
Hum kya hain iss wine club ke oldie
Jo daikho humko bulaye di di






Muniza

arey nahin nahin i wrote it just for fun because u were saying u been badnaam long time so just to give it light touchROFL. sorry muni if u mindConfused mein bhi old hoon. i am 33 may be more than u.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 14459

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

mona,muni shaz,jas.....
me going....when i'll be back i think u all will be gone....Ouch
so tata.....Big smile
see ya soon...Tongue
luv ya all....Hug

Bye RenHug Maza ayeya!
I am also off to bed...just gone past midnight
Need my beauty sleepWink
Mona, Jas, MunniHug Take care
Alvida!

by shaz. nice to talk to u ane we will meet whenever till then have funLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by HIPHOP50


Yes typing errors....i handed an essay in with the word shit in it when it was s'pose to be hitLOL. The tutor was very understanding. I was mortifiedEmbarrassedLOL
 
LMAO!!!! ROFLROFLROFL
So sorry for laughing but that was too funny. How embarrasing for you! LOL

Yes mona at the time it was very embarrassing but i can laugh about it now....got a good mark anywayLOL Goodnight!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~TAVEEZ Fan Club!-The Return of the TAVEEZ! ~ 116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 205   Views: 16669

AnjuMaanManiac 205 16669 27 December 2011 at 12:08pm by priyankaberry
Maaneet/Gurti Fan Club (34 membrz) plz join !!!

2 3

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 16   Views: 4535

LeftGoneBye 16 4535 02 June 2011 at 11:36pm by tulip132
Maan Geet VM Love In This Club..

Author: Shazii   Replies: 0   Views: 552

Shazii 0 552 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm by Shazii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index