Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 38)

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

his hands is in saheee dishaEmbarrassedBlushing.....thanks to choti bahu team.....LOL
uska haath to thi kane aya na...lolROFL

You know i was thinking Choti bahu CV's have given us what the Geet's CV's didn't. They're TRP's are going to go through the roof on fridayLOL

As for the finger.....guess DD was slippery and he was trying to get a better graspLOL
why not aur kaske.....btw........u r talking abt the lift r8Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

i'm really amazed seeing him....cause..
i feel he is lil uncomfy in intimate scenes.....
but here...he goes.....
shadi pehle hi hona chahiye tha...lolROFL

Now he has  a bit more experience on where to touch nowLOL
ya exactly........thanks to his wify.....lol
now there is a hope tht we may get to see what we want...lolROFL

It was never GC that was the problem it was the CV's...wonder if they will show that clip.....Thank god the camera's captured that shot....the amount of fun we have had with it on GF. 
khete hai sabar ka phal meetha hota hai... definitely true in this caseLOL
Makes you wonder what else happens off screenWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Joined: 20 November 2006
Posts: 11788

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=HIPHOP50]Hello paro ...hru?Big smile
Here is the link

Also ladies They are asking for ideas for future tracks...some ideas heve been posted add your own if you have any for possible future storylines

[/QUOTE


Thanx SHaz & ren for the link to Sanjh's post....

Shaz, the other link is not opening up....Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

his hands is in saheee dishaEmbarrassedBlushing.....thanks to choti bahu team.....LOL
uska haath to thi kane aya na...lolROFL

You know i was thinking Choti bahu CV's have given us what the Geet's CV's didn't. They're TRP's are going to go through the roof on fridayLOL

As for the finger.....guess DD was slippery and he was trying to get a better graspLOL
why not aur kaske.....btw........u r talking abt the lift r8Embarrassed


Yes the lift...well not the lift specifically.....more the coming down from the lift.....loved how DD started laughing right after it.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

[QUOTE=HIPHOP50]Hello paro ...hru?Big smile
Here is the link

Also ladies They are asking for ideas for future tracks...some ideas heve been posted add your own if you have any for possible future storylines

[/QUOTE


Thanx SHaz & ren for the link to Sanjh's post....

Shaz, the other link is not opening up....Cry

param try this one

Then go to today's exclusive.....on the left hand sideBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
ya she is laughing....& wet hands slip a lot.....Embarrassed
u heard the question of sbb....reporter....o my my...they never miss a chance.....Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

ya she is laughing....& wet hands slip a lot.....Embarrassed
u heard the question of sbb....reporter....o my my...they never miss a chance.....Angry

What question ren?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

ya she is laughing....& wet hands slip a lot.....Embarrassed
u heard the question of sbb....reporter....o my my...they never miss a chance.....Angry

What question ren?
they r asking if any problem to be intimate in screen.....
Dd answer it....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~TAVEEZ Fan Club!-The Return of the TAVEEZ! ~ 116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 205   Views: 16718

AnjuMaanManiac 205 16718 27 December 2011 at 12:08pm by priyankaberry
Maaneet/Gurti Fan Club (34 membrz) plz join !!!

2 3

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 16   Views: 4537

LeftGoneBye 16 4537 02 June 2011 at 11:36pm by tulip132
Maan Geet VM Love In This Club..

Author: Shazii   Replies: 0   Views: 552

Shazii 0 552 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm by Shazii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index