Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 33)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Joined: 13 July 2009
Posts: 18773

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

i kno how it is wid mums..u see wen i dnt call my mom daily ...she gets upsets wid me...infcat she screws me up.... n if i dnt  visit her once a week...she often tells  me 2 stand out... LOLLOLLOLLOL dnt step in... my mom is like tis n i jus luv 2 pamper her n viceversa..... KHUDRAT KA SABSE PYARA KARISHMA.....sabse pyara aur bada dil...MAAAA..Embarrassed
wats rong wid ur OS yaar...do u need any help wid hands n lips kyaLOLLOLLOLLOL i will surely help u wid the hands..LOL especially MAANS
gud 2 kno tat ur daughter has recovered... sme r really sensitive...my son is also like tis ..he catches infection  fast n falls ill often...he doesnt have the resistance in his body...always prone 2 cold  n infections
My mum lives abroad and I can only see her every 4-5 months. Cry But ever since she came she has been cooking for me and I am loving at. It has been a long time since someone cooked for me. Tomorrow we will go out and do some shopping while my daughter is at school. It's going to so nice.
 
Thanks but I don't need any help regarding the hands and lips in my OS. I have enough material for that.  LOL Blushing Writing the hot parts are quite easy. It's the story around that is causing problems.
 
So sorry your son always get sick. It must be tough on him and difficult for you too.

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by mehraan

i kno how it is wid mums..u see wen i dnt call my mom daily ...she gets upsets wid me...infcat she screws me up.... n if i dnt  visit her once a week...she often tells  me 2 stand out... LOLLOLLOLLOL dnt step in... my mom is like tis n i jus luv 2 pamper her n viceversa..... KHUDRAT KA SABSE PYARA KARISHMA.....sabse pyara aur bada dil...MAAAA..Embarrassed
wats rong wid ur OS yaar...do u need any help wid hands n lips kyaLOLLOLLOLLOL i will surely help u wid the hands..LOL especially MAANS
gud 2 kno tat ur daughter has recovered... sme r really sensitive...my son is also like tis ..he catches infection  fast n falls ill often...he doesnt have the resistance in his body...always prone 2 cold  n infections
My mum lives abroad and I can only see her every 4-5 months. Cry But ever since she came she has been cooking for me and I am loving at. It has been a long time since someone cooked for me. Tomorrow we will go out and do some shopping while my daughter is at school. It's going to so nice.
 
Thanks but I don't need any help regarding the hands and lips in my OS. I have enough material for that.  LOL Blushing Writing the hot parts are quite easy. It's the story around that is causing problems.
 
So sorry your son always get sick. It must be tough on him and difficult for you too.
ok where do ur mom lives???i love mom ka haath ka khaana... honestly wat i cook i really dnt like bt the same dish wen my mom cooks...i will b jus licking the plate... theres a jaadu in their hands yaar seriously i told tis 2 my mom...Big smileMONA . wat do u work yaar? i always had tis question in my mind...
REGARDING OS i was jus pulling ur leg...i kno u will do fine n will cme wid xtremely hot n erotic OS tis time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
JUS watchd the SBB..OMG they had the liberty 2 say tis tat MAAN shaadishuda hai n debina wont like it n DD  replying v r professionals..
y did they bring tis question now????
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
MAAN is SHAADISHUDA 2 GEET NOT DEBINA..these ppl kno how 2 instigate fightsROFL
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Joined: 13 July 2009
Posts: 18773

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

@mehr. My mum lives in Sweden while I live in UK. It's not far but tickets cost a lot. About my work I don't have any at the moment. It's very embarrasing but that's the situation at the moment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Joined: 20 November 2006
Posts: 11788

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Byeee Rosh dear...thoda khana humein bhi parcel kar dena....Tongue..waise aaj kya bana rahi ho ?

WOW...looks like every one is under the magic of SIZZLING chemistry of GURTI...uffff...really these two r simply amazing yaar....
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Joined: 20 November 2006
Posts: 11788

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@mehr. My mum lives in Sweden while I live in UK. It's not far but tickets cost a lot. About my work I don't have any at the moment. It's very embarrasing but that's the situation at the moment.


Don't be embarrased yaar....me too not working...I'm sure u will find something very sooonnSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Joined: 13 July 2009
Posts: 18773

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

JUS watchd the SBB..OMG they had the liberty 2 say tis tat MAAN shaadishuda hai n debina wont like it n DD  replying v r professionals..
y did they bring tis question now????
I was like W*H?! How dare they bring in her in all this. It's ridiculous!
Oh god! I can see the fights coming on GF. *rolls eyes*
 
But our darling DD gave the stupid SBS-walas a great answer.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~TAVEEZ Fan Club!-The Return of the TAVEEZ! ~ 116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 205   Views: 16718

AnjuMaanManiac 205 16718 27 December 2011 at 12:08pm by priyankaberry
Maaneet/Gurti Fan Club (34 membrz) plz join !!!

2 3

Author: LeftGoneBye   Replies: 16   Views: 4537

LeftGoneBye 16 4537 02 June 2011 at 11:36pm by tulip132
Maan Geet VM Love In This Club..

Author: Shazii   Replies: 0   Views: 552

Shazii 0 552 13 July 2010 at 12:57pm by Shazii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index