Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 31)

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Heyy Meher...long time right? We keep missing each other by a few minutes.
Thanks for the hug...one right back to you too! How are your kids exams going?
Prema's B'day on 23rd?? Oh wow! We'll have a blast!
Mona....Ur daughter is fine I hope? See...i forgot to ask with my black mood n allErmm. I guess I need to pull my mind back into the gutter!Silly
Meher...yes..I heard the Choreographers comments...poor guy sounded like he was having a .....ahem...you know what ....seeing Maaneet! ROFL Gosh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
@prema. Hello! Hug

@rosh. Darling Rosh you are not crazy! And I share your feelings. We truly have something unique here in this club. It does help that we all are mature and have some experience in life. Regardless our background we share our pain and we get so much strength from each other.

AbsoluvRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Heyy param!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hello Mona, Mehr, Rosh, Prema....how r u ladies ??? Hug HugMissed u ladies....

Ufff Now I can hardly wait for the 18th March- Holi sequence.....did u c the UMT & SBB segments....tooooo HAWTTTT....Wink

rahmona_paksweRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Just watched that now Param! Was mostly observing GC's hands placements....quite interesting actually!LOLDay Dreaming
Me and my gutter - inseparable!ROFL

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hi rosh, prema n mona... hru all?
@rosh-im sorry yaar i didnt kno abt tis....im really sorry..i can feel how u must hve felt ...i can jus pray n wish the best 4 u.. ur one positive n optimistic person i hve cme across here in the club ..i can see how brave u must hve been to face it n move ahead wid a smile on ur face...i jus want 2 hug u yaarHug.
@mona darling... hows ur daughter n mom??? n wen is the nxt OS cmng up??btw gals hve u heard the choregraphers comments...bahut ache yes...feel... wat do u guys think abt it???
@prema.....how is the shifting n things goin on...i can sense u must be really upset wen moving things around n the thought of leaving the place  is tearing u inside...btw how r ur sons??

GALS REMINDER...PLS PREMAS BDAY IS ON 23....we need 2 keep tat in mind!
I'm fine thank you and so is my mum and my daughter. Thanks for asking! My daughter is doing much better and even if she wasn't 100% she still went to school. I didn't force her it was her own choice. Bless here! How are you Mehr?

About the OS...I'm having trouble writing it. I'm not getting any time with mum around! Beside I'm stuck!!!! I have written a small part but it's not good enough. Not happy with it at all. Unhappy 

AbsoluvRiMa_972

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
rosh...i felt the choregrapher was turned on...ROFLinstead of instructing them he was enjoying mreLOL  hes YES YES is haunting me....
ya my sons xams r goin on... it will end on 23...its kind of a reminder tat premas bday is there so hopefully i dnt forget..btw wen is urs????i wud luv 2 kno...HVE I  complimented u ...ur really pretty ...saw ur masti n fun on FB...no wonder ur hubby felt uDay Dreaming...CHULBULLI ROSH!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_paksweRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Well, gotta go guys. See you all later. having guests at home tonight so will not be able to catch the epi on time today i guess.

Meher is gone i think, otherwise would have taken tips from her about what to cook! I hate deciding!Angry
Byee Mona, Param, Meher, PremaHug Love u all!
Mona...i hope you daughter is better..give her a kissy from me ...for speedy recovery!Smile

Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

Go to top