Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 29)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
OMG shinus posted holi video...wat i can say....they luk both so HAWT n their moves...hmmmmmDay Dreaming
bt they were long shots ...didnt get 2 c their xpressions bt one cud mke out by their  bold moves ...it was totally sensous...wet n wild!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
ooooh! Meher....I'm in  a dead fainte after seeing the segment!Dead
This is behosh Rosh reporting from behosh land!!DeadDead...and its HOT HOT HOT here! what dance, what moves.........Gurti!! OMG!!DeadDead
What will happen to me on 18th when I see the dance??.....
*********************faints************

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiii rosh!!!!! HRU YAAR???long time didnt chat wid u.....
u kno wat i wont be able 2 watch dance on 18Cry cos its FRIDAY ....weekend here...hubby will b at home or we mite go out ....
im restless thinking abt tis coming fridayROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hey Rosh, Mehr.....how r u ladies ??? Long time since I chatted with anyone...Who else is here ???

So , everyone is BEHOSH since they watched the TIP TIP BARSA PAANI sequence by our MAANEET/GURTI....Embarrassed...uffffff....
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hi param...hru yaar n how r the kids??
im totally behosh ...THOUGH thy were long shots n their faces cnt be seen bt from their moves one can make out they were ready 2 pounce on each other...ROFL
I WANTED 2 ASK U SMETHNG 2 YAAR...shaz had given me 1 of the links of tat dance rehearsal  b4  tis one...remember vich was posted b4... hve u heard the dance instructors comments...his voice.. BAHUT ACHE...YES...i founded it so LOL  .BOLD...mre than the dance i was listening 2 him...LOL

Edited by mehraan - 14 March 2011 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hi param...hru yaar n how r the kids??
im totally behosh ...THOUGH thy were long shots n their faces cnt be seen bt from their moves one can make out they were ready 2 pounce on each other...ROFL
I WANTED 2 ASK U SMETHNG 2 YAAR...shaz had given me 1 of the links of tat dance rehearsal  b4  tis one...remember vich was posted b4... hve u heard the dance instructors comments...his voice.. BAHUT ACHE...YES...i founded it so LOL  .BOLD...mre than the dance i was listening 2 him...LOL

Hey Mehr, I'm fine & so r the kids...how r u dearHug & ur kids ??

Yes indeed me tooo heard that comment of the instructor....WOW soooo imagine how HOT it must b on the set....Embarrassed....that video is totally JAANLEVA...Wink

Aur kya ho raha hai ???
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hey are u guys still around

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys

Here is my small take...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonderful episode, full of tears, pain... MaanEet made me cried.. DD, GC brilliant jobClapClapClap, Anju ji, SS brilliant job once again....Serously SS made Dev charachter more interesting now...I hope he will stay for longer time....

When Geet asked Maan " mujhey mera baby wapas laado Maan" That was tooooooo heart wrenching...I felt I lost my own baby...1 day my kids were not around me, I felt my life is empty....if you have more babies, and then you loose the baby, atleast you get reason to live, but if you loose your first one you will not come out with this emptiness till you conceive the 2nd one.....Maan promised to himself to give happiness..Maan we know you are always there for her to make her happy..

Now they only can console eachother, no one can fill this emptiness of them...Every single things reminded her only the baby..The baby for whom she left her family, fought the world, stood on her own, and now the baby is gone for ever.....

Maan was breakdown himself, but stood strongly for her....Gurmeet did fab job as helpless hubby, who could't see his wife breakdown like that, who couldn't see her in pain. Mens hardly express their pain like womens, they mostly hide their pain inside them...I am sure later he need that console from Geet, he will need the shoulder of her...Right now Geet need him, but later he needs her more....

Precap - No matter what, but i loved it that CV's showed Dev's emotional attachment with baby, with Geet...I know people will throw andas and dandas on me, i dont have any sympathy any feeling for him, but no matter what he was biological father, and when one person in guilt already, his feelings counts as well......

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2jasraj123rahmona_pakswe

Go to top