Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 20)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Hey Munni! Hug How are you dear?

I am fine sweety, how are you?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by muniza75

About the GurTi dance....as I said in my previous post....mere fuse odh gaye! I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT! SillyFirst I thought it was somekind of joke then I realised it was for real!!! Shocked My jaw dropped and after that my brain stopped working. Stern Smile My only comment now:

HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blushing

same was my expression and when GC said that they didn't reharsal so whatever pappu maali i think was name of the guy he said. so GC said jo jo woh bolta gaya hum kartein gaye. i was like they didn't object at all to do any shot what his mean was. then i really relised that how comfy they r with each other to do any kind of shot.

Yes yes yes, and was it only me or you all think that in interview GurTi was kind of embarras and wasn't eye contacting with eachother?

Muniza

i felt DD was kind of blushing but GC looked ok to me. i was also thinking that usually DD is more extrovert why she is blushing. do u know any thing. aap ki pahunch to bahut hai ander tak so u would know the truth.

Nahin yaar no idea, but yes Drashti was looking more embarrassed than GC....Did you see how his phinger got stuck on her boob, maybe that's why she was embarrassed....

Muniza

jasraj123

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
u know ladies i don't know why but i never doubted on GC for not being comfy because since geet started he picked up dd so many times that i think he break record and their chemistry also sizzled. i think fans were doubting him only because he was admitted to someone and fans didn't blame DD because she was single. so whenever something was coming they started blaming him. no offence this only my pov

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswejasraj123

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Hey Munni! Hug How are you dear?

I am fine sweety, how are you?

Muniza
I'm fine thank you but my daughter is ill again but she will get better soon.

Infinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

About the GurTi dance....as I said in my previous post....mere fuse odh gaye! I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT! SillyFirst I thought it was somekind of joke then I realised it was for real!!! Shocked My jaw dropped and after that my brain stopped working. Stern Smile My only comment now:

HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blushing

same was my expression and when GC said that they didn't reharsal so whatever pappu maali i think was name of the guy he said. so GC said jo jo woh bolta gaya hum kartein gaye. i was like they didn't object at all to do any shot what his mean was. then i really relised that how comfy they r with each other to do any kind of shot.

Yes yes yes, and was it only me or you all think that in interview GurTi was kind of embarras and wasn't eye contacting with eachother?

Muniza

i felt DD was kind of blushing but GC looked ok to me. i was also thinking that usually DD is more extrovert why she is blushing. do u know any thing. aap ki pahunch to bahut hai ander tak so u would know the truth.

Nahin yaar no idea, but yes Drashti was looking more embarrassed than GC....Did you see how his phinger got stuck on her boob, maybe that's why she was embarrassed....

Muniza

ho sakta hai. but u know that happens when this kind of shot is going on. but that pic ne to mere hosh udha diye. ab or kya kahooooo mein. but even DD's blouse was little shotta. i know it was backless but still i think it was shotta. on top they were in water omg. she knew this will happen but i feel sorry for her if felt embarresed. she is lovely

rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
yeh bhi to ho sakta hai that they didn't even know that his finger was there. u know when they shot it's hard to pay attention to these chotti chotti baateinLOLLOL

mona kanha chali gayee reeeeeeeeLOL

Edited by jasraj123 - 13 March 2011 at 6:11pm

rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
@ Mona - Sorry to hear about your daughter, i hope she will fine...How old are she?

Muniza

rahmona_pakswejasraj123

Go to top