Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 16)

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

ya reality.......at last they show some reality.....Ouch

Ren i am more interested in the danceLOL then the show at the moment....like i say to rosh my brain has gone deeper into the gutter since watching that clipROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thnk u shaz......for sharing....Big smile

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

oh ya shaz i literally was crying in the last scene tat tune was really heartwrenching...the silence moved me...wat great acting by both...n im luking forward 2morrow...u kno my hubby dislikes serial geet bt yesterday 4 the 1st time he was glued 2 it... i was surprised as he wanted 2 find out wht the MC WILL happen or not n how MAAN wud react...HE WASNT BLINKING ...LOL
ya tip tip barsa wen i hear it .... takes me bac 2 my skool days..i was in 8 std then...I WAS DIEING 2 watch tat song privately bt nvr got chanceROFL hell 2  the technology then were internet was not a known caseLOL

Now meher u can watch it to your heart's contentROFL
My god....them two are going to set the screen on fire......the short clips we have seenEmbarrassed....really looking forward to it.

Some of the pictures taken of the sequence look...ehemEmbarrassed
i kno i cud see the positions... n the colour of the outfit luks so hot n ravishing...nvr seen them both in tis colour so tis xcites me mre 2 c them wet...LOL
wud hve been mre happy if tis sequence was in our serial instead of promoting n dancing on the rival channel...na shazzy i did watch later mayb a yr or so...i dnt remember how bt i saw raveenas move...it was really cheapLOL

U know raveena in that dance reminded me of the red dress danceLOL...Hey meher still waiting for your pic have seen everyone's now.....gungat se bhar nikalo ( hope i spelt it rightLOL)
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

thnk u shaz......for sharing....Big smile

Sharing what ren...the website?
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

meher what age is your son and what are you helping him with....

@ ren....yes yesterday's episode was executed really well...keeping in mind that this does happen to real people.
he is 6 now will turn 7 aftr 2 mnthsLOL grade 1 n giving him  addition n subtraction n  the placevalue tens n onesBig smile

He is same age as my daughter she just turned seven in january..she is learning her tables and basic fractionsLOL
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

oh ya shaz i literally was crying in the last scene tat tune was really heartwrenching...the silence moved me...wat great acting by both...n im luking forward 2morrow...u kno my hubby dislikes serial geet bt yesterday 4 the 1st time he was glued 2 it... i was surprised as he wanted 2 find out wht the MC WILL happen or not n how MAAN wud react...HE WASNT BLINKING ...LOL
ya tip tip barsa wen i hear it .... takes me bac 2 my skool days..i was in 8 std then...I WAS DIEING 2 watch tat song privately bt nvr got chanceROFL hell 2  the technology then were internet was not a known caseLOL

Now meher u can watch it to your heart's contentROFL
My god....them two are going to set the screen on fire......the short clips we have seenEmbarrassed....really looking forward to it.

Some of the pictures taken of the sequence look...ehemEmbarrassed
i kno i cud see the positions... n the colour of the outfit luks so hot n ravishing...nvr seen them both in tis colour so tis xcites me mre 2 c them wet...LOL
wud hve been mre happy if tis sequence was in our serial instead of promoting n dancing on the rival channel...na shazzy i did watch later mayb a yr or so...i dnt remember how bt i saw raveenas move...it was really cheapLOL

U know raveena in that dance reminded me of the red dress danceLOL...Hey meher still waiting for your pic have seen everyone's now.....gungat se bhar nikalo ( hope i spelt it rightLOL)
are im mre betaab 2 show u my pic ...i dunno y???LOLLOLLOLLOL seriously i need 2 get my pics uploaded on lappie as i dnt do tat.... its all my kids n hubby...im mre like ur husband who doesnt want 2 get clicked n if so lazy in printing themLOLLOLLOL

OK shazzy theres a connection now...red n yellow dressLOLLOLLOL u see raveena was jerking n moving ...i dunno wat 2 say...instead of sensuality i felt the whole act was cheap..though i liked the song n akshays picturization in it..he was cool n HAWT wid rite xpressions bt raveena i dunno wat 2 sayDead

serendipity2

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

meher what age is your son and what are you helping him with....

@ ren....yes yesterday's episode was executed really well...keeping in mind that this does happen to real people.
he is 6 now will turn 7 aftr 2 mnthsLOL grade 1 n giving him  addition n subtraction n  the placevalue tens n onesBig smile

He is same age as my daughter she just turned seven in january..she is learning her tables and basic fractionsLOL
thy havent strted tables  n fractions 4 him yet bt grouping addition n place value...

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Meher did you see the slippy handLOL...think they will show it in the actual show?

Go to top