~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
thnk u shaz......for sharing....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mehraan

i kno i cud see the positions... n the colour of the outfit luks so hot n ravishing...nvr seen them both in tis colour so tis xcites me mre 2 c them wet...๐Ÿ˜†
wud hve been mre happy if tis sequence was in our serial instead of promoting n dancing on the rival channel...na shazzy i did watch later mayb a yr or so...i dnt remember how bt i saw raveenas move...it was really cheap๐Ÿ˜†

U know raveena in that dance reminded me of the red dress dance๐Ÿ˜†...Hey meher still waiting for your pic have seen everyone's now.....gungat se bhar nikalo ( hope i spelt it right๐Ÿ˜†)
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

thnk u shaz......for sharing....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sharing what ren...the website?

he is 6 now will turn 7 aftr 2 mnths๐Ÿ˜† grade 1 n giving him  addition n subtraction n  the placevalue tens n ones๐Ÿ˜ƒ

He is same age as my daughter she just turned seven in january..she is learning her tables and basic fractions๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

U know raveena in that dance reminded me of the red dress dance๐Ÿ˜†...Hey meher still waiting for your pic have seen everyone's now.....gungat se bhar nikalo ( hope i spelt it right๐Ÿ˜†)
are im mre betaab 2 show u my pic ...i dunno y???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† seriously i need 2 get my pics uploaded on lappie as i dnt do tat.... its all my kids n hubby...im mre like ur husband who doesnt want 2 get clicked n if so lazy in printing them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

OK shazzy theres a connection now...red n yellow dress๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u see raveena was jerking n moving ...i dunno wat 2 say...instead of sensuality i felt the whole act was cheap..though i liked the song n akshays picturization in it..he was cool n HAWT wid rite xpressions bt raveena i dunno wat 2 say๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

He is same age as my daughter she just turned seven in january..she is learning her tables and basic fractions๐Ÿ˜†
thy havent strted tables  n fractions 4 him yet bt grouping addition n place value...
Meher did you see the slippy hand๐Ÿ˜†...think they will show it in the actual show?
i saw tat hand in the pic not in tat video cause the utube video is removed...how much i wanted 2 see it...
ya mostly its her bac n tummy vich r so visible in those pics...

thy havent strted tables  n fractions 4 him yet bt grouping addition n place value...
She has done place value and now i am getting her to do column addition....keep her ahead of her class๐Ÿ˜†. She loves maths and reading. Find him activities on computer..they love working on them. My daughter has her own laptop and goes on that website whenever she is bored. Have you tried EDUCATION CITY...which is like being tutored but on the computer.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i saw tat hand in the pic not in tat video cause the utube video is removed...how much i wanted 2 see it...
ya mostly its her bac n tummy vich r so visible in those pics...

I will PM the link to you.