Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 (Page 100)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by mehraan

cmon gals i see u ol....cme here...

Hello meher..hru?
can't chat for long making breakfast.....kids want seviyahLOL, toast, egg,...it's like a restaurant here..put your orders in.....par chalo...it's sunday so i make the effort. 
u hve seviyah in the morning...the sweet or the one wid egg....v hve here the one v mke wid egg n salt...is tat one??or plain seviyah..gve me the recipe of urs...i like xperimenting....
on fridays i dnt wake up early...its only at 11 i get up. cos  the whole thursaday v r awake watching movies etc etc... n on fridays i .....rush n strt preparing 4 lunch...all the men in house go 4 prayers n wen thy cme bac lunch is ready....its on saturday i prepare breakfast 4 my hubby...2 lazy i must say...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

HOW CME DEV is touching geet like tat????he has no rights on her n he has 2 maintain distance....sorry it luke mre like lovers who r separated n trying 2 patch up....even though it was said DEV is abt 2 apologize n geet might forgive him bt y is the need of touching hands....in our society also tis is smethng awkward...

Meher this a drama anything can happen..lol...There was this couple who lived close by (Asian) and the husband called over his younger brother to come and study and live with them...but the wife and brother started having an affair behind hubby's back and she ended up kicking hubby out and divorcing him and marrying the brotherLOL.She had 3 kids from first brother and has just had a baby from secondLOL
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

HOW CME DEV is touching geet like tat????he has no rights on her n he has 2 maintain distance....sorry it luke mre like lovers who r separated n trying 2 patch up....even though it was said DEV is abt 2 apologize n geet might forgive him bt y is the need of touching hands....in our society also tis is smethng awkward...

Meher this a drama anything can happen..lol...There was this couple who lived close by (Asian) and the husband called over his younger brother to come and study and live with them...but the wife and brother started having an affair behind hubby's back and she ended up kicking hubby out and divorcing him and marrying the brotherLOL.She had 3 kids from first brother and has just had a baby from secondLOL
u kno tis is disgusting.........Angry
i kno yaar...i hve also heard abt devar n bhabis stories n one i came 2 kno it happened in 1 of my  grandparents ka distant relative mei  bi hai....l...bt i dnt xpect in geet ....how cme he touches her after wat he has dne 2 her n how cme geet stands still...dnt tell me she wud turn slowly jus like a herione wud do n feel sadn still 4 devs condition...noways...DEV cud hve spoken 2 her widout touching her....

Edited by mehraan - 20 March 2011 at 5:56am
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Hello meher..hru?
can't chat for long making breakfast.....kids want seviyahLOL, toast, egg,...it's like a restaurant here..put your orders in.....par chalo...it's sunday so i make the effort. 
u hve seviyah in the morning...the sweet or the one wid egg....v hve here the one v mke wid egg n salt...is tat one??or plain seviyah..gve me the recipe of urs...i like xperimenting....
on fridays i dnt wake up early...its only at 11 i get up. cos  the whole thursaday v r awake watching movies etc etc... n on fridays i .....rush n strt preparing 4 lunch...all the men in house go 4 prayers n wen thy cme bac lunch is ready....its on saturday i prepare breakfast 4 my hubby...2 lazy i must say...

Sunday's is our lazy day we get up late, eat late..etc...The sweet one....youngest daughter like them....son wants omelette's..etc
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Hello meher..hru?

Sunday's is our lazy day we get up late, eat late..etc...The sweet one....youngest daughter like them....son wants omelette's..etc
great i cant handle 2 mke diff stuff 4 all...mayb if my kids grow up n demanding......then i might be doin jus like wat ur doin...hardly my kids eat anythng infact i hve 2 run bhnd feeding them bt thy luv noodles n all those chocopops n cornfalkes...n i use the easy route...
HOPEFULLy IM waiting 4 the day wen thy will demand n eat by themselves.......i m tired of spoonfeeding..
i kno weekends 4 us also lazy day..so wats ur plan 2day???goin out?shopping, catching frends or outing wid F*Ly??how do u spent ur weekends?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Hello meher..hru?

great i cant handle 2 mke diff stuff 4 all...mayb if my kids grow up n demanding......then i might be doin jus like wat ur doin...hardly my kids eat anythng infact i hve 2 run bhnd feeding them bt thy luv noodles n all those chocopops n cornfalkes...n i use the easy route...
HOPEFULLy IM waiting 4 the day wen thy will demand n eat by themselves.......i m tired of spoonfeeding..
i kno weekends 4 us also lazy day..so wats ur plan 2day???goin out?shopping, catching frends or outing wid F*Ly??how do u spent ur weekends?

Was out shopping yesterday....love shopping...bought some shoes and some clothes for work....i have so many shoes and handbagsLOLLOL....now my daughter is doing the same....it's driving my hubby crazy...but he still buys them for herLOL
Went to f*ly's on friday...might pop in for half an hour today....but catching up with house work today....as i have to go to work tomorrow.....can't wait for easter break in four weeksTongue
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Meher, Shaz...are you guys here?
serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hello...girlfriends......where are you all???????

Go to top