~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@shaz. Yes I've seen the epi...finally. With mum around it's impossible to watch it.

I like recent epis of Geet. Feels like some of the magic is back.
ooyyyeee i hav the same feeling i told shaz earlier....😆
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Munni like your take...the precap looks promising...maan is trying to get geet out of the house...he will ask her to bring his dinner to him. I want maan to say to geet i need your help at KC and have her back in the office.

Yes yes we all want this, haila then it will be fun to watch MaanEet office scenes...Now forget it to see old Geet, and i seriously don't wanna see old Geet, now i want Maan to become Geet part 2 lolz...

Muniza
so muni diagnosis done😳...abb whose gonna treat the disease......😕🤣
Originally posted by muniza75

I am fine yaar, me toh day night only tip tip watching, and phaint (faint) every single minute...Abb pata chala sara problem CV's ka hai....GurTi has no problem...

Muniza

Yes munni...munda proved himself😆 yeh bakari nahi hai yeh sher hai😆
@ Mona & Ren - Thanks dear for liking the take....Just i gave my 2 cent lolz, wasn't in mood to write long take....

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Yes yes we all want this, haila then it will be fun to watch MaanEet office scenes...Now forget it to see old Geet, and i seriously don't wanna see old Geet, now i want Maan to become Geet part 2 lolz...

Muniza

Half your wish is fulfilled on CB the other half will hopefully be fulfilled on geet...fingers crossed😆
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Ren i don't want to be cured from this disease😆
I am going to wait for it to take it's natural course😆
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Not my headache, deal with it sweeto.....

I always had trust on GurTi, i knew it that they don't have any problem, but our CV's wanna torture us...Anyways now we all are willing to see 1000% hotter SR than tip tip😉....

Muniza

Ren i don't want to be cured from this disease😆
I am going to wait for it to take it's natural course😆
dikh raha hain yaar....cvs r taking the natural process tht's why it's taking so long to show something hot like tht dance sequence....😳 

Half your wish is fulfilled on CB the other half will hopefully be fulfilled on geet...fingers crossed😆

VInu always listen to us, so he knows how we all cribbing, so he gave this gift to us on holly, which he wanted to bring on Valentine...I remember he wanted to gift us something, but there was some problem in CV's, cause of that we hadn't got anything on Valentine, but he knows how to fulfill the promise, so he did....

Muniza