~THE WINE CLUB ~#13 10/03/2011 - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago

@mehr. My mum lives in Sweden while I live in UK. It's not far but tickets cost a lot. About my work I don't have any at the moment. It's very embarrasing but that's the situation at the moment.

Byeee Rosh dear...thoda khana humein bhi parcel kar dena....πŸ˜›..waise aaj kya bana rahi ho ?

WOW...looks like every one is under the magic of SIZZLING chemistry of GURTI...uffff...really these two r simply amazing yaar....
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@mehr. My mum lives in Sweden while I live in UK. It's not far but tickets cost a lot. About my work I don't have any at the moment. It's very embarrasing but that's the situation at the moment.

Don't be embarrased yaar....me too not working...I'm sure u will find something very sooonn😊
Originally posted by mehraan

JUS watchd the SBB..OMG they had the liberty 2 say tis tat MAAN shaadishuda hai n debina wont like it n DD  replying v r professionals..
y did they bring tis question now????
I was like W*H?! How dare they bring in her in all this. It's ridiculous!
Oh god! I can see the fights coming on GF. *rolls eyes*

But our darling DD gave the stupid SBS-walas a great answer.

y yaar wats the embarassement??im sorry if i offended u by my question..😊 actually mny here in the forum r working ladies...so tis was always in my mind 2 ask u...im a housewife n im always wnted 2 work bt then kids u kno na...i left tis thought 4 them n wen i was luking 4ward again..so the third is out...so no chance...MEI BUDDI HO JAOGI par kam to dur dur tak nahi dikha raha hai mujeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MAAN is SHAADISHUDA 2 GEET NOT DEBINA..these ppl kno how 2 instigate fights🀣

Exactly yaar....these people- the media, the actors, the whole industry ...everything is just a stunt for them...they r wired soooo differently than normal people like us...πŸ˜›
Hello ladies hru..all?

On lunch break saw u chatting  thought i'd say hi...try and catch some of you later. 
Just saw shinus's post....proffesional..huh DD? Saw the smirk on GC face as DD said that....The cat that got the cream..me think!πŸ˜†

I was like W*H?! How dare they bring in her in all this. It's ridiculous!
Oh god! I can see the fights coming on GF. *rolls eyes*

But our darling DD gave the stupid SBS-walas a great answer.
ya i liked how DD replied bac n GC was uncomfy..
bt y do the reporters hve 2 say tis always...cnt they differentiate between real n reel..thy r always the 1 who bring on fights...
Originally posted by Absoluv

Exactly yaar....these people- the media, the actors, the whole industry ...everything is just a stunt for them...they r wired soooo differently than normal people like us...πŸ˜›
NIKAAME LOG...thy all do it intentionally...tis is not the 1st time thy did tis...thy always bring tis

ya i liked how DD replied bac n GC was uncomfy..
bt y do the reporters hve 2 say tis always...cnt they differentiate between real n reel..thy r always the 1 who bring on fights...

Meher GC did not look uncomfy to me...i don't think he cares anymore and he would have discussed doing this dance sequence with his other half so why should he look uncomfy....They are aware of what they are doing....any way have to get back to work.
BYE all!