Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mehraan

rosh...i felt the choregrapher was turned on...🀣instead of instructing them he was enjoying mreπŸ˜†  hes YES YES is haunting me....

ya my sons xams r goin on... it will end on 23...its kind of a reminder tat premas bday is there so hopefully i dnt forget..btw wen is urs????i wud luv 2 kno...HVE I  complimented u ...ur really pretty ...saw ur masti n fun on FB...no wonder ur hubby felt u😍...CHULBULLI ROSH!

Aww...thats so sweet of you, Thanks! My B'day is on 3rd Oct.
U r haunted by the choreographer??😲....I think Ren need to check u up!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I'm haunted by Gurti.......desperately!πŸ€ͺ
Ok..I'm gone now!
Meher...if you have time quickly post here what side dishes can be made with mutton and boneless chicken. I'm fed up of making the same thingsπŸ˜•...let me try something of yours. i'll come in  after a while and check it. Give me a gist of the recepie, I'll manage the rest!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hello Mona, Mehr, Rosh, Prema....how r u ladies ??? πŸ€— πŸ€—Missed u ladies....

Ufff Now I can hardly wait for the 18th March- Holi sequence.....did u c the UMT & SBB segments....tooooo HAWTTTT....πŸ˜‰

hi param...i hve 2 watch SBB ...
u kno wat im thinking wat must hve been their reaction especially DDs wen GC hands slip there... can any1 cme 2 any xplanations...like our analysis...
@mehr. You have such a one track mind! 🀣  That GurTi dance is sure having an effect on you.

@rosh. Bye Rosh! Take care of yourself! πŸ€— And I will forward your hugs and kisses to my daughter. She will be delighted. 😳
Edited by rahmona_pakswe - 13 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi param...i hve 2 watch SBB ...

u kno wat im thinking wat must hve been their reaction especially DDs wen GC hands slip there... can any1 cme 2 any xplanations...like our analysis...

MONA!! You are not letting me go from here ...posting such yummy thoughts about GC's hands!! Now I'll probabaly mess up all the dishes imagining the places his hands went to!!😍πŸ€ͺ
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: riza792

Aww...thats so sweet of you, Thanks! My B'day is on 3rd Oct.
U r haunted by the choreographer??😲....I think Ren need to check u up!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I'm haunted by Gurti.......desperately!πŸ€ͺ
Ok..I'm gone now!
Meher...if you have time quickly post here what side dishes can be made with mutton and boneless chicken. I'm fed up of making the same thingsπŸ˜•...let me try something of yours. i'll come in  after a while and check it. Give me a gist of the recepie, I'll manage the rest!

BONELESS do u kno chicken 65...very quick..it doesnt hve gravy ....bt its like dry  bt tasty...bt the chicken has 2 b marinated 4 half n hr...
then there chinese chicken- wid soyasauce, ajnimoto, green onion n capsicum... 4 tat chicken has 2 b boiled 1st n then  the preparation of all tis above..

THEN there chicken cooked in yoghurt...tis has gravy bt u need 2 fry onion n grind the paste...
VICH ONE U WANT???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† IM still thinking wen did i mke last wid them....
MUTTON-u need gravy dishes kya...i can only think wid tomatoes, palak, n other vegetables...
bt 2day i made KALIMIRCHI KA GOSH...its  LITTELE dry. less gravy ..n spicy wid tomato ki chutney 2 serve wid...

Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@mehr. You have such a one track mind! 🀣  That GurTi dance is sure having an effect on you.

@rosh. Bye Rosh! Take care of yourself! πŸ€— And I will forward your hugs and kisses to my daughter. She will be delighted. 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mona call me watever u want...i told u wat i want 2 c in ur OS bt GC did xactly the same in tat DANCE video bt his hands were wandering smewhere else... PHIRBI CHALEGA...i hope tats not edited on 18...u kno wat wen WASSUP VIDEO showed it agn i was like ye har jage hai....it was in the 1st video n now in wassup...so TIS KIND OF GOT STUCK yaar...i m pinning it shuldnt be edited

i kno how it is wid mums..u see wen i dnt call my mom daily ...she gets upsets wid me...infcat she screws me up.... n if i dnt  visit her once a week...she often tells  me 2 stand out... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dnt step in... my mom is like tis n i jus luv 2 pamper her n viceversa..... KHUDRAT KA SABSE PYARA KARISHMA.....sabse pyara aur bada dil...MAAAA..😳

wats rong wid ur OS yaar...do u need any help wid hands n lips kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i will surely help u wid the hands..πŸ˜† especially MAANS
gud 2 kno tat ur daughter has recovered... sme r really sensitive...my son is also like tis ..he catches infection  fast n falls ill often...he doesnt have the resistance in his body...always prone 2 cold  n infections

My mum lives abroad and I can only see her every 4-5 months. 😭 But ever since she came she has been cooking for me and I am loving at. It has been a long time since someone cooked for me. Tomorrow we will go out and do some shopping while my daughter is at school. It's going to so nice.

Thanks but I don't need any help regarding the hands and lips in my OS. I have enough material for that.  πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ Writing the hot parts are quite easy. It's the story around that is causing problems.

So sorry your son always get sick. It must be tough on him and difficult for you too.
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

My mum lives abroad and I can only see her every 4-5 months. 😭 But ever since she came she has been cooking for me and I am loving at. It has been a long time since someone cooked for me. Tomorrow we will go out and do some shopping while my daughter is at school. It's going to so nice.

Thanks but I don't need any help regarding the hands and lips in my OS. I have enough material for that.  πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ Writing the hot parts are quite easy. It's the story around that is causing problems.

So sorry your son always get sick. It must be tough on him and difficult for you too.

ok where do ur mom lives???i love mom ka haath ka khaana... honestly wat i cook i really dnt like bt the same dish wen my mom cooks...i will b jus licking the plate... theres a jaadu in their hands yaar seriously i told tis 2 my mom...πŸ˜ƒMONA . wat do u work yaar? i always had tis question in my mind...
REGARDING OS i was jus pulling ur leg...i kno u will do fine n will cme wid xtremely hot n erotic OS tis time
mehraan thumbnail
JUS watchd the SBB..OMG they had the liberty 2 say tis tat MAAN shaadishuda hai n debina wont like it n DD  replying v r professionals..
y did they bring tis question now????
mehraan thumbnail
MAAN is SHAADISHUDA 2 GEET NOT DEBINA..these ppl kno how 2 instigate fights🀣