Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I'm a Believer (Page 2)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Haha!

Hard to say it but it's true. I haven't voiced by detest for AA enough .. but today I watched their scenes solely for Manishaaaa and Romeo! They are two crazy monkeys I'd love to watch any day over AA! ROFL Manishaaa with his fainting spells and Romeo with his "Khamoshhhhhhhh!"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by Chelsha

True. Romeo n Manisha's expressions r worth watching. That too Manisha fainting- I just burst into laugh.
Kash! Couldn't these scenes be woven around our Maaneet in KC. Poor Maan! He sacrificed both his office n employees for AA.   Ouch
These CVs na? Angry
it was great...i think that once things get sorted out...the story is going to make a combat with a lot of the things that we originaly liked...like the office staff at KC...

I really want to see the office scenes with both Geet and Maan and the old gang!!
      Day Dreaming

The old  office scenes were entertaining!!

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

cv has such good actors wid lots of potentials donno why they don't use it to fullest LOL
they are probably just trying to hold them so that no other show takes them...LOL..but they don't know what to do with them...

Edited by undisclosed - 09 March 2011 at 10:02pm

saanjh11

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

True. Romeo n Manisha's expressions r worth watching. That too Manisha fainting- I just burst into laugh.
Kash! Couldn't these scenes be woven around our Maaneet in KC. Poor Maan! He sacrificed both his office n employees for AA.   Ouch
These CVs na? Angry
it was great...i think that once things get sorted out...the story is going to make a combat with a lot of the things that we originaly liked...like the office staff at KC...

I really want to see the office scenes with both Geet and Maan and the old gang!!
      Day Dreaming
oh yes, it was part of what drew me into the story after i discovered there were other people in the show besides manneet...LOL

utopia88

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Haha!

Hard to say it but it's true. I haven't voiced by detest for AA enough .. but today I watched their scenes solely for Manishaaaa and Romeo! They are two crazy monkeys I'd love to watch any day over AA! ROFL Manishaaa with his fainting spells and Romeo with his "Khamoshhhhhhhh!"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Z
you see..that is why i couldn't just skip the scene the way i usually do...the cv's are converting me...Cry
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

These CVs na? Angry

Day Dreaming
oh yes, it was part of what drew me into the story after i discovered there were other people in the show besides manneet...LOL

Adi, Pinky, Sahsa, and  Tasha had a good dynamic with each other and with  Maaneet!!  Thumbs Up

I kind of miss Sasha and her sneaky ways!!  LOL

Naintara was good as a conniving villan as well!!   LOL

The cvs should replace A&A with the old cast members as the old cast members were fun to watch!!  

Edited by utopia88 - 09 March 2011 at 10:10pm

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

These CVs na? Angry

Day Dreaming

Adi, Pinky, Sahsa, and  Tasha had a good dynamic with each other and with  Maaneet!!  Thumbs Up
I kind of miss Sasha and her sneaky ways!!  LOL
Naintara was good as a conniving villan as well!!   LOL
The cvs should replace A&A with the old cast members as the old cast members were fun to watch!!  

i loved the original cast too!
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Manisha & Romeo r shifted to AA's office from KC just to give oxygen to the AA track coz both Manisha & Romeo r talented actors & brings smiles to our faces & enable us to digest the AA track........

undisclosed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index