Diya11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 I'm dutch so excuse me for my incorrect language.

It's funny to see that if someone with some expertise makes a (wrong) statement, the mass followes it without thinking. So happened with Chang being the most improved and non-dance while Sushant wasn't. You must have in mind that these were all danceforms (tango, chacha, rumba, salsa etc.) both Chang and Sushant never did. Me myself did 2 years of chacha and tango so I know what difference it is in comperance with bollywood dance which Sushant was capable of.  In the Netherlands you have the same show called "Dancing with the stars" where the contestants only do strictly those danceforms. Sushant excelled almost every form. That's called also impovement. I just want to make clear that Sushant just like Chang did new stuff.

All I want to say is Chang improved at his way but Sushant improved more. From 20 points in first episode to 30/ 29 in the next episodes shows the way how hard he worked for every single danceform/ episode. It's easy to see Changs improvement but from the judge I expected they know and can appreciate that it takes hard work to be at the top, but that it takes far more work to stay at the top.

I can't remember seeing Chang making a turn/ spin, doing any full lifts. These are things Sushant heve done which he never did before. Clean dancing needs a lot of practise. Chang was just doing simply steps and improved by taking more steps. But true dancing (danceforms) he hardlydidn't, was mostly (simply) bollywood dance. For example, i can't imagine he 10 for his "out of the box". He only was moving from left to right and dragging the box with him. The concept was good, but without dancing you can't give high points.

Also after Sushant came with a concept most contestants were more concentrating on the concept than true dancing. Sushant always did both. The judgement was than more in  the concepts. Good concept means automatically good points.

Yana-Salman. Lifts excellent. But that was it. You notice Yana does not purely dance, she did in the princess concept but really, trough the dress you can't judge her. How the hell did Remo give her a ten for that. Ankita however danced I believed the tango with a short yellow dress, She there did pure dance. Remo gives her 8 or 9 because of her toes. Come on if you compare Yana and Ankita Remo's judgement is incorrect. Ankita danced inthis show more clean than Yana who hides her body in long dresses or wearing black (in black you cant properly see the cleanless of the movements).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with u👍🏼
amen to your post. 
i like that, you post here having some training in dance. its nice to hear a perspective from the point of view of dancing from a dancer. 
i think your points are all valid and there were some inconsistencies from the judges in terms of marking. i think, judges gave good marks to contestants who perform good ( including sushant). 

but again, good to hear another point of view and welcome here.
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u...
dont think what the so-called opinionists will say on this 😆?
i think they ll stay away from this as this is is from a trained dancer's POV... & they cant say anythin so much techniclly or professionally 🤣... 
sanaa_s thumbnail
completely agree with u 👍🏼
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: njo921

im not going to bother reading this essay but WHO CARES.... SUSHANT LOST!!!! y does it matter if he improved or not now?!😆

this was just to clear the misunderstanding ppl had...... but u want to stay with ur confusion its completely ur choice......... 😃

sanaa_s thumbnail
actually njo dont waste ur time reading this post coz u will not understant it !! this post is for all those who understands dance 😆
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

im not going to bother reading this essay but WHO CARES.... SUSHANT LOST!!!! y does it matter if he improved or not now?!😆

Why are you so desperate of getting noticed that you are jumping in every topic of Sushant and saying the same thing that he lost? 😆 

Come on honey have some dignity don't be so desperate it doesn't look nice.
And oh its good that you didn't read the TM post don't bother doing it anyway it will just be chinese for you as it contains logic and knowlegde about dance which you clearly don't seem to have otherwise you would have atleast chosen someone better than Mahi 😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is an open forum, the TM wanted to share her opinion, her thoughts and her knowledge, there is nothing wrong in that. If you don't want to read or if you are bored of this topic then don't read and don't reply na, let others discuss peacefully.😊
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Why are you so desperate of getting noticed that you are jumping in every topic of Sushant and saying the same thing that he lost? 😆 

Come on honey have some dignity don't be so desperate it doesn't look nice.
And oh its good that you didn't read the TM post don't bother doing it anyway it will just be chinese for you as it contains logic and knowlegde about dance which you clearly don't seem to have otherwise you would have atleast chosen someone better than Mahi 😆

say two words.... SUSHANT LOST! and ppl here go buckwild! 😆