India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan is a ..DISEASE ! (Page 4)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
OMG what ROFLMaan love post.....GOSH ...Sameera..............your post briing live o this forum............Thank GOD u hide  all saving cream and razrs its no needed for MSK...................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Chhoti si umariya mein lag gaya rog!!ROFLROFL...poor you!! 

And the part about Maan v. Gurmeet...I did that tooROFL
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
cent percent i go with u ,maan is most dangerous thing god made to kill women of heart,brain,nerves etc etc attacks.
is any research going on to discover a cure anywhere on earth???

sindu_gurti

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGG samira or wait, am i wrong and its sameera?....ohh gosh, now i am scared for my life cuz i know u hate one of those versionsROFL
dude first i wanna brilliant post like alwaysClap
i don't know if u one of my posts on ur topic...it was a while ago but i am gonna say it again....woman i am a HUGEE fan of yours!!EmbarrassedLOL
be it your oh-so-heavenly writing or ur jhakaas sense of humor...you are one interesting species!!ROFL.....sorry if that sounded offensive but i am a retardo like that so deal with me here okayWink
dude i absitively posilutely agree with ur post!!....he is the biggest virus spreading organism in the universe....okay lemme let go of my nerdiness here....nah, just one more little thing....if smallpox was epidemic, then we are suffering from dil-ki-vatt-demic....which is a more severe and completely lethal form!!
ohhh man, do not get me to those razors....first, i am contacting the place he goes waxing to....HOLY MACARONI...that guy has beautiful arms and oh-so-gorgeous handsDay Dreaming
no, i am not gonna start a full on analysis about his body here cuz i am sure we will know the teeny tiny bits and pieces about thatWink
and your poem.....*sigh* thou art so talented that yo am sabe how.....and that ladies and gentlemen, are my poetry writing patheticity radiating skillsROFL
thanks for making my day dude!!
will comment on ur OS's soon!Wink
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
yeh my goodness ...he is damn hot...but this guy s so so so cuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee...how come geet could resist him and hs sweetness..have you noticed the way he was talking to geet after that hug...really yar i am dead after hearing those words ACHA! from maan...i really want maan now! my lapie's screen was just too hot to touch...but yesterday it melted out of maans sweetness... to my dearest maan!

Silentsoul

PEWIND Senior Member
PEWIND
PEWIND

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Maan Singh KhUrana is An incurable disease!LOL

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Oh ! Sammy ! 

You just said my heart hun ! you know i have written essay on HIS drop dead gorgeous body, including HIS all manly sexy features ! 

And i cant tell ya, how much i feel outta control, when i see HIM, shirtless, yes, exactly, with no shirt on...! Embarrassed (Oh! here i'm lost again in fantasyLOL

BTW, when HE does such things, my hormone level changes drastically, and i feel like Ohhh! Paallleeeezzzeeee MAAN ! have mercy...! and i cant even help that, being completely shameless, for confessing on the GF that, i wanna taste HIS perfect M shaped and sensual lips...! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed (Oh my god! look at me, so shameless!LOL) after all my name is written on HIS lips...!

And regarding yesterday, OMG, HE was damn cute...! Its a, rarest, one in million opportunity to become mother of MAAN's child...! Trust me...! Wink Ha! someone is lucky ! LOL
me also wanna be lucky...! EmbarrassedBlushingBlushing

Okay, enough of my MAAN bhoot now...! Goodbye ! Good Post ! 

Love,

MaddyWink

P.S. for your reference, the list is here ! Ha ! (i cant resist myself, including this one, babes ! bear with it ! no running ! LOL)

Oh! yeah, MAAN is a disease, HE is a disease,  Its a disease, call it MAAN Mania or MAAN Fever or whatever ( the name is not important, edison himselfWink, said that LOL ) in which you can feel your self over-obsessed with following features of HIM

HIS thick eye lashes,

HIS long sexy fingers and divine hands,

HIS drop dead gorgeous and greek body,

HIS perfect million dollar smile, ("my smiling angel")

HIS peaceful sleeping posture, ("my sleeping angel")

HIS manly jawline,

HIS "i can kill you with my eyes" look,

HIS broad shoulders (on which i can rest for my life and feel d heavenWink)

HIS pointed nose (sooo cutie cutie...Blushing)

"HIS perfect M shaped and sensual lips" ( i feel lucky, NOW, that my name starts with M LOL)

Phew ! Tired ! D'oh Enough of typing, Ha! after so long time, i typed this much man ! sorry MAANLOL

Edited by mdmsk - 09 March 2011 at 10:00pm
ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
agree with u yaar...
really he is a disease ....

Go to top