India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan is a ..DISEASE ! (Page 3)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Omg love your post toooo goodROFL, this MSK is perfect Maan, and liked your advice, don't search Gurmeet, it's better to search MSK...Seriously i have a doubt on this Guru guy, he is such a brilliant actor that we don't even wanna think about his reality, we love this MSK....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
this is the best humor that I have come across after a long time.
wonderful

Edited by delhigirl - 09 March 2011 at 5:56pm
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Gosh I am loving the fact that you're coming regularly on GF now! Keep making these posts and don't die on us woman! We need Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana to tell us the tale of her antics when she watches the Maan Singh Khurana be cute, romantic, sexy, plain-hard-to-get, and much much more!

Gawsh, your poem, and just about every other rambling in this post had me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL the whole entire time. And trust me today's DaadiMaan scene was the cutest. He looked like such a cute lil kid coming to ask for something to his parents room. And hayeeeeeeee getting to know that he did that as a lil kid too was just about the most adorable pinch-his-cheeks worthy thing to know!

Maan Singh Khurana was a cutie-pie in today's episode. And thank you oh-so-much for refreshing our memories about his first appearance. *Goes into a trance as she imagines it happen in her mind on replay mode* You woman, have the ability to make us all ROFL till we cry or our stomachs hurt.

And oh dear, he should NEVER shave. NEVER. He looks hot with facial hair .. but OMG. I thought I was the only one who stared at my hands after seeing how absolutely long and lean and sexy his fingers were! Shocked I was dying in shame of how ugly my hands were compared to his and how he has just about the best facial features -- along with the best hunk of muscle in all the right places! Yeeeeaaaoooozaaaaaaaaaaaa! LOL

I reciprocate the same feelings, Sammy. And same goes for every other girl/woman on here who is mentally in a relationship with him! You being the official one of course! Wink LOL

Awesome Post Sammy!

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 09 March 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *EBassoSilentsoulInfinitedreams

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
i thought i had a cold...but now i know it was much more serious...and you're right, gurvinder/ gurpreet are not cute Wink...Maan on the other hand will end up killing us from this desease...LOL

Edited by undisclosed - 09 March 2011 at 6:47pm

roseinbloom

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

I admit to have been suffering from every single disease that you have perfectly described.Wink  However, I must ADD his cuteness and Hotness in today's episode almost cost me my JOB today Ouch(well I was watching the episode at work and was laughing and giggling like a teenager.  I don't think there was not one person present at work, including my Boss, who did not stop by my cabin and asked if I was OK??? ) So Mr. Maan Singh Khurana would you like to tell me what I should do if I get fired because of your cuteness??? I think I will flush my degrees down the drain and take over the job at KC as your secretary.  I would love to serve you black coffee with one sugar cube every day.  Oh by the way I must add I cook damn good Italian food so no problem there too Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti106undisclosed

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
LMAO hilarious post - loved reading it!! because thats exactly how i feel/felt at the time lol

I seriously had to keep pausing the video and was laughing constantly in my room I swear my family's like why the heck is she laughing so much. GC was phenomenal as Maan today - those smiles - hai . . . soooooo cute!! him trying to smile constantly at Geet LMAOOOO (picturising it now) I seriously wonder how they shot that scene and how did DD keep a straight face cuz i dont think i could have I would've burst out laughing and stayed that way for a good 10 mins LOL and then him checking himself out in the mirror haha cherry on the cake!

the scene with dadi and him mentioning abt his dad totally unexpected! like he seriously mentioned abt his dad for the first time? but that scene was well cute and him saying dad was sooo adorable 

btw ur poem - amazing lol and yes he def plucks his eyebrows or gets them threaded LOL but how stubble makes a guy seem 100x hotter is actually quite amazing! like seriously he used to be like that and then hes like this! what a transformation lol like u said prob would be a cure to the maan disease if he shaved! atleast i'd get work doneGeek maaneet/maan fever always runs highEmbarrassed

roseinbloom

jyoti106 Newbie
jyoti106
jyoti106

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
MSK is a disease that has spread into each cell of our body......no cure for it all
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
We are all suffering from Maan-eria Wink ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and have no intention of seeking treatment ROFLROFLROFLROFL

EBasso

Go to top