PS....concur with the shaving bit....LOLLOL

Edited by swan20 - 09 March 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
AMAZING POST!!Thumbs Up..reading your descriptions about his abs,back,fingers...I went into lala land some xillionth time todayDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..,..hayye my sense didn't even bother about your sense of humourTongue as I was so lost in thy beauty of Maan Singh KhuranaBlushing..
well I am also a university student(high five on that) and I have gone exactly through the same thing of googling Gurmeet during the intitial days of the show and showing it off to my friends and getting weird glares from them which said"are you out of your mind"LOL(so double high-five on that)..hmm..but now we have enough awesome Gurmeet pictures and now my friends do understand that I had not lost itLOL..mostly I just go on Geet's FB page and show them Kurban Hua Maan and they very well seem to get why I am getting all kurban hui types for MSKEmbarrassed..
PS-Proud to be suffering from the same disease!Hug

EBasso

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart i soooo love ur post!! it seems i hav d same disease an it's incurable!!! 
ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
so godDamn rightStarHeart... hes so maddeningly sexy and , dare I say, sweet at the same timeBlushing...

ohfreaak! i remember your poem on his so-divinely-sexy-they-have-a-life-of-their-own fingersDay DreamingNuke
such heartfelt ode to the worlds most beautiful paws twasCool...
yep.. the way he asked Daadi about his Dad.. ohGaWDDDDDDD!! how can geet just not not scrunch him  in a ball and hug him to death!Stern Smile
..I soo would haveLOL.... damn.. he invokes the kind of violence where you just wanna squeeze the life out of him.. kiss the hell out.. and growl and pounce and rip him to shreds.. arrEvil Smile...ROFL

sorry, got carried awayROFL... but agree with you completely... I am diseased as well.. and neva eva wana get well!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti106Bul3

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Sammy,

I don't know you but you are hilarious... but heartwrenchingly TRUE!!! this man has my husband scratching his head in confusion about how his wife, who has never had a favorite male icon in life, is going blissfully obsessive over this unshaven ordinary man!!! Little does my ignorant hubby knows the kind of swaying capabilities this extrordinary man has in our lives!!!!

CONCURRRR with every single line in your post!!! If you have managed to zoom in on his toes on the days that he has been seen wearing slippers in the KM, please capture and send those pics to me!!!! LOL

realraul2307

realraul2307 Senior Member
realraul2307
realraul2307

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I was laughing my head of in my office while reading this. Luckily there was no one around!!!!! OMG soo true!!! MAAN IS A DISEASE!!!!!! I don't think there is a cure for it!! Thank you for putting all over feelings into such a hilarious post~
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
OMG it's one of your rantsParty it's been a while now ROFLROFLROFL I'm missing your laws too, when will they make a comeback, you know what happens when the law maker leaves town... LOL

she must be really mad as she is pointing her fingers and talking to the screen, just like I do when I'm annoyed ROFLROFLROFL 

how many types of stress did you come up with there LOL spirtual stress, is that for ghosts LOL he is rather haunting with his hotness, it's like he possesses you or something LOL

the inner doctor in you, is that we call those voices now ROFLROFLROFL I love the idea of an inner doctor, I'm gonna phone in work tmrw and be like my doctor said I'm not well enough to come to work for a monthEvil Smile

flashback alert LOL I was having an dramatic moment alert yday in your OS, your face was priceless  LOL but thanks for such a lovely fever inducing flashback now I really can't go to work as I've lost the ability to form cohorent sentences LOL

you watch TVD so your chain comment make me think of tyler, I'm 100% sure even those chains wouldn't have kept you away from MSK ROFLROFLROFL Your lucky Damon was with you that night Evil Smile (i'm such a nice evil twin)

your obessed with his eyebrows WOMAN ROFLROFLROFL Now I have to start paying attention to them too, i'd much rather look elsewhere tho Evil Smile 

I'm just gonna say he is naturally blessed like he is with a whole load of others things since liking a man who plucks his eyebrows goes against my moral code unless the man is a hairy beast and had a monobrow as I'm not that evil LOL As long as they do it so it still looks quite natural I will turn a blind eye whilst he gets his brows plucked and I get my facial LOL

sammy don't worry I checked everything front and back several times, I'm very through LOL maybe even OCD level you could say LOL

Thy hands LOL your going all shakespearn on us LOL At least you admit it's an disorder ROFL You shifted closer to the screen, haha I bet your nose was 1mm away from it ROFLROFLROFL It gets better you paused the screen and marvelled ROFLROFLROFL

Sammy i don't think you could handle seeing how his toes were more beautiful than yours even with your hot pink nail polish ROFL

Sammy onething I gotta say I think you should change your inner doctor as you seem to be getting more sick than better ROFLROFLROFL

He did say dad in such a sweet vulernable way, I was happy to know he wasn't some test tube baby or alien as they have never mentioned his parents before ROFL 

Altho how the same dad can produce him and Deva the player with this Geet and Daadi daddy/baby theory makes my mind boogle, are they really bros or did MSK's dad have a mid life crisis when Dev babu was conceived ROFLROFLROFL

I wish I could have seen you going mad, where was your lil bro, this was gold dust and YT worthyROFLROFLROFL

I found MSK cute with his smiling too but then I found it really funny as he was freaking me out  the more he kept doing it as it was weird to see the dusht danav smile that much, I felt like I was in some parallel universe or something ROFLROFLROFL 

Don't worry I don't think MSK can keep smiling this much any longer
as

a) it goes against his nature

b) he will get a sore jaw as he is not used to smiling this much, his inexperience could give him a serious injury and he doesn't do any facial exercise much to Geet's dismay ROFLROFLROFL

the cure OMG, how could i forget the cure, the only time ppl don't want to be cured and will go to crazy lengths to remain ill ROFLROFLROFL 

Once me and my friend were talking about Geet to one of her friends and we were going gaga over MSK and his hotness so she wanted to see a pic so we looked for pics on her phone and  all these not soo nice ones came up and i think she thought what the hell are these two on about  and she never did start watching Geet, I wonder whyROFLROFLROFL

Haha his evil ugly twin brother gurpreet/gurvinder, not everyone is as lucky as me when it comes to having a stunning twin, love you too Sammy Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A8406EBasso

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
totally agreed..especially the flash back..wow...I just relived
yes yes he is a disease

Go to top