India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

What is going to be the third touch?

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
We all know there were already 2 touches between G & R.
Now what is going to be 3rd one? I think the 3rd touch will happen during G & R's marriage, which is on its way.

Will the 3rd touch be -
Option 1: When G forcibly applies sindoor on R's maang to claim married to her and hence leaving no chance for Shashi?
OR
Option 2: Will the 3rd touch be the slight brush of G's fingers against R's cheek when he is putting the mangalsutra around R's neck?

For simplicity's sake I am not going to describe both the options, bcos we all have done a fair bit of thinking and know the details in our head.

With Option 1, there will be ample amount of touch, but it will be a forcible one, for G & R, for different reasons. It is going to be the 'shock-factor' touch.

With Option 2, there will just slight and hardly-a-touch, but I am hoping it would be with some oblivious-love between the two.

Take a guess as to which one it would be or which one you would prefer it to be? I would definitely prefer option 2.
Else tell if you think there is going to be any other option I haven't thought of ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotedabellarusha4003OmaRamdasstehzeeb25..NoBody..

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I would like to see the Sindoor touch Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25bee5

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Touch Me...Touch Me...LOL see you're touchy too. Tongue

Well for both options he will have to touch her. The marriage would be incomplete without both. I wonder if the Sindoor touch would be forceful, last option kind of touch, or a hesitant, reluctant, I know this is wrong kind of touch.

For the mangalsutra, I picture reluctance on Runjhun's part. Her eyes closed with a slight wince, not as oblivious as when he touched her neck but just a little pull back, as his finger slightly brush against her cheek and the back of her neck.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003tehzeeb25bee5

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Wow I'd love to see both of these touches!!!  I'm assumin' Guddu will apply sindoor on her before he puts the mangalsutra around her neck. By the way, I hope he changes into groom attire.  Although I like his clothing style on the show, I really don't want him to wear his usual casual wear for the whole wedding ceremony.  It just doesn't look good if she's in wedding attire & he's not!  They BOTH should be in wedding attire!     

Edited by edabella - 09 March 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003tehzeeb25bee5

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
hey bee..
gr888 post yaar
i like both d touchs  
but i think there is one more thing in hindu marriges (as i saw in movies n tv shows ) that they put d gals hand in d hand of d groom ....that can also happen if its a proper weddin ..
even i want guddu to get married in groom attire both if them lookin gr8888
...but plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  not in a casual dress plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  its notttt good ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotrusha4003bee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Gals, Gals, Gals .. some of you have gotten it wrong. Damn.. I should have explained the options clearly. My mistake.

When there is a marriage, there definitely are going to have lot of "touches"  and I want all of those as you all do. Blushing But this post was not about that.

With the 2 options I wasn't describing the different touches we get to see during marriage. I was merely asking if -
-  he will forcibly marry her by applying Sindoor on her maang (Sort of claiming her as his and  hence not letting any one else marry her)
or if
- he will marry her properly with approval, atleast from Amma. (This could be if he is challenged/requested to do so).

I definitely do not want him to forcibly marry her. I would want him to do a proper wedding with proper wedding attire with all the customs/rituals when either challenged or requested to do so.

Edited by bee5 - 09 March 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i agree wid u bee
he shoulnt marry her by force ..
it should b proper weddin wid prober weddin attires
just hoooope v get a good weddin .....Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotbee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

i agree wid u bee
he shoulnt marry her by force ..
it should b proper weddin wid prober weddin attires
just hoooope v get a good weddin .....Day Dreaming

Also if he forcibly marries, then it would be without a proper wedding attire. He would be in those checks-shirt with sun-glasses hanging from one sleeve and his mobile phone from the other. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tehzeeb25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index